The Semen-ator Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were worth the wait," he said, grinning.

"Thank you honey pie! Best first date ever!" Lisa said, "Most bizarre, and longest, since it's still technically going on! Join me in the shower?" she asked, placing a foot on the bed and unzipping a boot. Connor stared at the pussy that he had licked for two hours, finally able to make good on the obscene voicemail he left a couple years earlier.

There were more revelations Friday night after dinner. In addition to the facts that the cyborgs from the future were walking on-demand sperm factories, and that they prevented Lisa from beating the hell out of cheating Brandon, it was disclosed that Connor was the richest coffee barista in the world. The two Stans had arrived nearly three years earlier and had not been just sitting in a sparse apartment waiting to prevent Lisa's big night with the softball bat. Each had assumed multiple identities and was working several jobs simultaneously and nearly twenty four hours a day as home-based programmers or ironically, network security analysts. Since they only required house current to recharge and a liquid nutrient diet to sustain their human tissue and organs, their expenses were minimal. The money they made from the various jobs was invested in the stock market. The cyborgs had files of ten years' worth of future results, as well as some lottery jackpot numbers. They occasionally made loosing trades to avoid suspicion, much like Connor had Lisa miss a few high school exam questions back when he supplied her with the answers in advance, obtained by hacking into the school's network. The cyborgs quietly built a high eight-digit offshore fortune for Connor, which was continuing to grow.

What was unforeseen, even by Connor from the future, was the young man's spontaneous proposal on one knee to Lisa, with the promise she would never be bored. He asked her to stay with him for one year, and if she wasn't ecstatic, they would part peacefully, with half the assets going to her, and strangely, joint custody of the cyborgs. Lisa tearfully accepted and since there was no better town for a shotgun wedding than Las Vegas, they were on their way Saturday morning. Lisa's parents were both deceased, but her two sisters were invited to the impromptu ceremony with her new boyfriend, an 'internet millionaire', they were told. The group took a hastily chartered Learjet, since there was no way the twin cyborgs, introduced to the siblings as Connor's 'bodyguards and assistants', could pass through regular airport security.

The rest of the weekend prior to the ceremony was filled with shopping, drinking, and a rowdy Saturday night bachelorette party. While Connor wandered around the casinos with one of the Stans, who made several of the digital slot and poker machines pay out for random people who looked like they needed the money, a half-dozen male strippers visited Shelly and Rachel's suite. The muscular men swung their big dicks around and dry humped the three women who surrendered their bras, provided liberal tit flashes and skilled hand jobs before the party ended. They were the first squirts of jizz for Lisa's new life, but far from the last.

4

Five Weeks Later
Timonium, Maryland
Saturday, 11:08 PM

The sleep ended with a tug on her nipple. Lisa felt the sting of a pinch. Next came the slow drumbeat, not so much a drum as a rhythmic grunting. The awareness crept into her torso. The depth of her vagina was fully occupied, then partially, then filled once again. Fucked. She was being fucked. No big deal, her horny new husband was using her like an inflatable doll once again, she thought. Naked except for a pair of sneakers and socks, Lisa became aware that her arms were tied behind her head, her legs were airborne, tied at the ankles to a spreader bar, and she was ball gagged. Not the first time for any of that, but not necessary, because her pussy had been at his disposal nearly twenty-four-seven since she eloped with him to Las Vegas. Why he had bothered to have one of the cyborgs knock her out, strip, gag and restrain her on a coffee table wasn't clear. Lisa felt the cool discomfort of a liquid on her cheek. C.J. must have shot a load on her face once and was back for more. His dick felt good.

She had come with him to a Sci-Fi convention, not the best birthday present for her, but something he really enjoyed. The two lovers were still adjusting to the freedom of their new lives. Besides Connor buying a fat-tired Jeep and moving into Lisa's condo, the two hadn't made any drastic outward changes. The cyborgs moved in across the hall, but kept to themselves when not needed as sex toys to penetrate their creator and his wife and later fill their mouths with half-pints of warm semen, or spray it all over them like a lawn sprinkler.

Groggy Lisa smelled cheap aftershave, nothing C.J. had ever worn. She became aware that the enthusiastic male voices she had heard were not coming from the television. They were in the room with her. Most were in awe of what was happening, the others encouraging someone to go 'faster and harder'.

The blonde opened her eyes to see a pair of jolting, slightly hairy man-boobs and screamed briefly into the gag. Some strange guy was fucking her. The lights were on, and she looked around in a panic, mumbling into the ball stuffed between her teeth.

The newlywed bride had apparently been 'whored out' by her husband to the biggest pack of nerdy geeks she had ever seen in one extended-stay hotel room. The guy fucking her was a pale, fat, and rosy cheeked, with chin-length frizzy hair. He looked like the happiest guy in the world as he pumped away, glancing into her eyes. Lisa had talked about her fantasy of awakening with a strange guy fucking her, but had envisioned a man more akin to a tattooed thug, not a geeky nerd and definitely not a dozen more queued up behind him.

She heard some of the audience, dressed in everything ranging from full Imperial Storm Trooper costumes to worn briefs with throbbing, unexpectedly large bulges, arguing. They were discussing the rules of the dice throw to determine who was the next lucky nerd to be able to sink his latex-shrouded dick into the restrained, gorgeous blonde. She was the center of attention, just like during her senior year exploit, and a couple impromptu gangbangs she volunteered for in college.

Nearly any girlfriend or newlywed bride would have been launched into a furious rage by such a twisted betrayal, but Connor knew his wife would soon enjoy it and harbored a soft spot for awkward, virgin males. It had become a self-professed avocation for her, teasing the hell out her college tutors, then after making it clear there were no strings, blowing and sometimes fucking them. To Lisa, sex with a guy her sorority peers wouldn't touch seemed more promiscuous and perverted than letting a series of conceited, indifferent jocks have her, or even more rebellious than fucking another attractive girl. Lisa wondered if her fascination with bedding geeky college guys wasn't some extension of guilt for teasing and using loyal C.J. back in high school. She hadn't realized how much affection she had for him until they separated the fall after graduation, when they went to different colleges. Now she knew she had redeemed herself and how, spontaneously marrying him, taking his dick for hours of bedroom BDSM sex or twisted, midday blowjobs in reeking public restroom stalls, sitting and sucking him while she emptied her colon into the bowl.

The perspiring blonde began to moan in response to the cock inside her and the prospect of those watching and awaiting their turn at the sometimes insatiable hole between her legs. Just as she and the heavy stranger were falling into a synchronous pattern, his body grazing her clit nicely, he pulled out and rushed to her face, peeling the rubber off. His hand took over and nearly all eyes were on him as he moaned and shot a respectable load. Most of it went over her head and onto the flowered pattern of the carpet, but the last bulky drops landed squarely on her nose, warming her skin briefly.

"Thank you Mandy." The frizzy haired guy said softy, his blue eyes bright with gratitude as he zipped a pair of worn jeans.

"Mmm-mmm," she hummed into the ball gag, looked up at him and tried her best to smile.'So my name is Mandy today. Mandy the frustrated , lonely divorcee,'Lisa thought to herself. C.J. had probably used a sad cover story and didn't tell the group of guys, obviously his online gaming friends, that they were fucking his wife or a hooker, which of course would have scared them off.

The winner of the dice roll and Lisa's next lover was a skinny, blonde young man in a red-shirt Star Fleet uniform. He took more time squeezing and sucking her tits than his very stiff, pale purple dick spent inside her. He was circling around toward her face, used rubber in hand, after only about twenty strokes. He leaned in and dribbled his load on her armpit, as a couple guys clapped. Lisa thought it was over until his shoulders stiffened and several thick streams splashed onto her cheek and into an eye.

As the recent, warm load of a stranger's sperm dripped off her cheeks and neck, Lisa knew this erratic, inconsistent penetration would drive her into a frenzy. Unable to rub her clit, her orgasms, when they finally arrived, would be many and intense. Her husband had chosen her birthday present well. A heavy set African American guy in amateurish Klingon makeup was next, slobbering on her nipples as his boxers bulged in the front. His cock was not long but nice and thick, she felt as he shoved his meat in, speaking something in the grunting alien language.

During the ensuing two hours, Lisa was fucked by nearly the entire male cast of Star Wars, and the bridge crew of the Enterprise, including three different Spocks. Young men, their cheeks dotted with white-peaked acne or braces gnawed at her nipples before they spastically slid their dicks in and out, grunting and moaning. It was difficult to tell at times which character was fucking her, since Lisa's vision was often clouded by the semen they were obviously instructed to leave on her face. A couple of the young men were aggressive enough to start her on a path toward a pelvis bumping orgasm, but the sensation was fleeting and diminished as a timid male would replace him.

Lisa was breathing heavily, trembling and glistening with perspiration by the time the final guy shot onto her face. The blonde could barely detect this latest fluid, as she was already thickly coated with translucent sperm, gummy as it dried. Her golden hair was matted with the substance as well, dredged in the puddles on the table beneath her head. She bucked her hips and fought against the ropes binding her. Her blood-engorged clitoris felt like a large sizzling ember between her thighs, begging to be both smashed flat and stretched outward at the same time. Lisa wished she could chew through the rubber ball gag so she could beg for a finger, teeth, a knee, a shoe, anything to contact her inflamed clit.

"Are we supposed to untie her?" someone asked.

"No, we're just supposed to leave," voices responded.

Lisa began to curse her husband. Thoughts of divorcing him, taking his money and his damned weird jizz-filled robots only momentarily distracted her from the insanity between her legs. The blonde began to sob as her audience, the amazed guys behind the nearly twenty hard nerd cocks she had satisfied, a personal best, slowly filed out the door, adjusting their costumes.

Still breathing deeply, she saw a naked young man approaching in the suddenly quiet room. He wore only a Boba Fett helmet. His nearly hairless body was Asian, but with good muscle tone. His reddish brown six-inch dick was lubed but had no condom, allowing Lisa to immediately recognize C.J.'s cock, which she had come to know very well in the last several weeks.

The blonde raised her sloppy, sticky face to look up at her bounty hunter husband. Her hairline was matted and oily with gunk, a mix of solidifying sperm and sweat. Lisa's large brown eyes, surrounded by raccoon-like, ruined cosmetics, pled for release.

The Stans appeared as well, carrying relief, a large vibrator, humming and ready. Connor slipped his dick into his wife's puckered pink anus. It was coated with her juices, which had been flowing from between her swollen labia above.

Lisa nearly passed out as the oscillating sex toy slid across her clit the first time. Within moments the ball gag had been removed and Lisa was wailing with a succession of toe-curling orgasms. In the midst of her ecstasy, the phone in the room rang, and one of the Stans explained that the screams reported to be coming from the room were from the television, and they would reduce the volume.

After several minutes of sliding his stiff meat in and out of his wife's partially occupied rectum at various angles while she screamed into the washcloth a cyborg had stuffed into her mouth, his eyes left her wildly recoiling tits for a moment. Trying to stall his orgasm, he stared at the framed artwork on the room's wall. One was a photograph of a large yacht on a crystal blue ocean at sunset. An idea occurred to him as he pulled out and winced from the stink of his sepia-coated cock, then threw a leg up on the coffee table she was still tied to. Connor straddled the blonde's torso, one of his feet still on the floor, but leaned in enough to slide his shit-coated meat into the valley between Lisa's tits and pushed them together. Excited by watching his wife get fucked for the last two hours and this surprise chili dog tit fuck, the young man's shitty dick was soon spewing multiple squirts of sperm onto Lisa's chin and neck as she recovered, out of breath from some of the most intense orgasms of her life.