The Senator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy's moans of lust slowly increased, but her thrashing body was quieting down to a more steady rhythmic writhing. The soft, gentle stroking of Brown's tongue began to bring wicked tingles of pleasure to her cunt. Her very nakedness, there in the back room of a popular restaurant, excited her and she could feel a definite responsive reaction begin to stir inside her as the tongue fucking continued. Control was slipping away again, that delicious feeling that she had with Steve, where all thought was but a writhing mass of feminine sensuality, created for fucking and nothing else! That powerful desire to think and keep on thinking was mercifully suspended and a total relaxation followed that enabled her to give of herself with complete abandon.

The dark channel of her pussy began to throb. Yes, she enjoyed this obscene act. Always had... "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned, beginning to squirm her hips upward to meet Brown's madly licking tongue.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she repeated as he attached his mouth to the wide-open split of her streaming pussy and began to suck upon the passion-drenched pinkness of her inner flesh.

"Oooooooooooooooohhh!"

Suddenly behind her, she felt Steve's hands upon her hugely billowing tits. His fingers began to play with the pebble-hardness of her fully erected nipples. With a little squeal, Nancy abandoned herself to the sudden rush of pleasure as the familiar fingers twisted her softly trembling tits, and down between her thighs her desire-inflamed cunt felt like a hot glowing coal being kindled to greater and greater heights of lust.

"Hurry!" Steve's voice directed over her twisting body. "Put it in her now ... now!" "She needs to be fucked with your cock until you splatter your cream deep inside her!!!"

Brown raised his cum-glistening face, and his cheeks reflected the excitement that he was feeling. Quickly he opened his zippered fly and withdrew a huge cock. It felt like granite in his hands, and he could hardly wait. Before him, he spied the small pink opening of Nancy's gushing pussy, just waiting for his hard cock!

He was really going to fuck her right there!

Nancy stirred impatiently and moaned at the sudden loss of contact with her yearning pussy.

Damn! Brown thought. She really wants it bad!

As if to echo his thoughts, Nancy suddenly cried out, "Please ... please ... fuck me now ... now, I tell you!" "Fuck....that huge penis and hammer me full of your sperm....every fucking drop."

She had to quench the terrible desire that had risen up inside her, had to know physical peace before she could think straight again.

Phillip Brown kneeled up between the red-haired woman's widespread thighs. He looked down at the widely parted, shapely legs and bent down to ease them still farther apart. He almost seemed to drool over her cum-gushing pussy which seemed looser and wetter than before, and Brown thought he'd never seen anything so exciting in his life. He'd certainly never done anything that could quite match this long lunch!

With a pained expression, he pushed his thick pulsing cock forward and began to worm the smooth, rubbery head of it in between the red pussy curls and up into the velvety cunt flesh spread wide before him.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh!" Nancy responded as the sliding cock rose against her helplessly aroused feminine flesh. Her pleading whimpers filled the room as Brown fucked the thick head of his cock up into the spreading entrance of Nancy's willing cunt, pushing upward, continuing in a slow constant act of relentless penetration until his cock was finally buried completely up in her quivering belly.

"Oooooooooogggggghhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahh!" she cried, as Brown gritted his teeth at the almost unbearably pleasurable sensation of Nancy's tightly gripping cunt muscles wrapping around his prick. "OH FUCK YES" "Now fuck me and make your balls erupt in me, drenching my womb....Start fucking!!!"

Phillip Brown inclined back from Nancy as his probing cock attempted to reach the farthest depths of her totally filled pussy, and he did not seem to want to stop until it was completely out of sight, buried deep inside the lustfully flailing young redhead's willingly spread pussy, and his cum-laden balls hung against her naked ass cheeks, her long legs and feet and calves swung outward, quivering visibly as Nancy lay speared by Brown's impaling hardness.

From his position staring down over his writhing wife, Steve could see that Nancy was completely out of her mind. Her red-painted lips opened and closed sensually and sounds of ecstasy poured forth in a low but steady stream. Nancy began to rotate her hips up to meet Brown as his pussy-stretching cock pressured hard up into her raging cunt hole. Again and again Brown shuffled in toward her wide-held pussy on his knees, forcing his cock deep into her contracting cunt.

Steve Connors watched, his fingers still kneading at Nancy's soft jiggling tits. He was fascinated by the sight of his wife's red-haired cunt receiving the thrusting fucks of perspiring Phillip Brown's huge cock.

He could feel his own excitement growing as he felt the sensuous flesh of Nancy's tits beneath his fingers. Brown's thrusting cock, from where he watched, appeared and disappeared like a well-oiled piston into the thrashing redhead's overly stretched pussy. It was throbbing red and swollen and each time Brown rammed into her, Nancy gave a guttural grunt and her tits pulsed heavily in Steve Connors's manipulating fingers.

Brown could feel Nancy's cunt lips clasping tighter and more hungrily around the fleshy intrusion of his penis. It wouldn't be long now, he thought, and just in time, too. He couldn't last a minute longer! Brown didn't know how good Steve Connors was in the sack, but he was certain that he was giving him a run for his money that day with Nancy.

"Get it, baby, get it!" he began to spit out, obscenely. "My balls are going to give you a gift....you fucking earned it.....FUCK ME YOU CUNT!!!! MAKE ME CUM!!!

Nancy writhed around on the rug and let all the perversity of the moment fill her mind and body. She could feel her tits being pulled harder and harder, each burning touch creating a heat within her that only heightened the lust between her legs. The powerful blows that struck deep into the upper regions of her cunt, filling and stretching it with a wildly fulfilling pleasure, were wringing a joyful culmination from her tormented young loins. Then, suddenly, she jumped. From everywhere inside her there was a race of hurtling sensations that started in her throbbing cunt and spread to all atoms of her body. She had reached orgasm!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Nancy choked and sputtered and moaned as her clamping squirting cunt forced Brown into his own ejaculation. Her head was turning this way and that in ecstasy as Brown's deeply fucking cock began to spurt forth its jism.

"Oh man!" Brown exclaimed. "Oh, man!" His head jerked backward, his eyes rolling toward the chandeliered ceiling. "Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh!" he grunted, lifting Nancy's trembling hips upward with his tensing hands so that he was able to empty his hotly gushing cock deep into her milking orgasming pussy.

"Oooooooh ... yes, fuck meeeeeeeee!" Nancy cried out, jiggling upward with all her might, making herself a willing receptacle for the burning hot cum juice that filled her quivering cunt.

She did not feel completely sane as, caught in the throes of her mind-blowing cum, she began to murmur a steady stream of words.

"Oh, fuck me, screw me ... oh! I want your cock ... I need your cock ... Fuck me ... goooooddddd!"

Steve Connors watched the spectacle with mounting lust. He felt extremely frustrated by the whole thing now, and he wished that he could have fucked his wife instead of Phillip Brown. There was something about doing it in the back room of a crowded restaurant while people were eating in the front room that really raised his cock. He would have to try it again sometime, only he would be the one to screw her.

Meanwhile, he would have to make do with what he could get.

Phillip Brown continued to unload his balls into the spasaming vagina. Stream after stream of creamy white sperm filled Nancy's cunt until it was overflowing. His hips jerked in lurches now as the last dregs of his cream emptied into her.

Nancy's quim finally released Philip's cock with an audible sound almost like removing a suction cup.

As the moaning and groaning gradually decreased and Steve could see that Brown had had it, he quickly released his own throbbing cock, letting it bob freely in the cool air of the restaurant's back room. Strains of music still wafted through the room, and only Nancy's soft moaning, mingled with Brown's heavy panting, could be heard rising to meet the music.

Brown pulled out of her cum-drenched cunt slowly, his soft deflating cock glistening wet and forlorn-looking. But Brown seemed more than pleased. He was exhausted, yes, but what a way to go! He clumsily got to his feet and, still panting, headed for the bathroom. Steve moved around Nancy's prone body. He knelt between her parted legs and looked at her gaping, cum-fucked cunt. What a sight! he thought. She was so beautiful. She lay, completely satisfied, in a semi-trance state, and Steve longed to fuck her with his painfully throbbing cock that he now jerked almost absentmindedly in his hand sperm already running out of the tip. The pink shining split of her pussy flesh was drenched and widespread for all the world to see, and the red curling hairs glistened with the combined wetness of cum juices. She was an obscenely presented dish, Steve thought, as he stroked his foreskin all the way back. His wild straining cock stood out taut and tight and ready. Just waiting for me! he thought.

12