The Send Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now what?" Tim ask as he turn to face her, pulling his shirt off over his head at the same time.

"Oh my God your agreeing?" she said with a bit of shock.

"Looks that way," Tim said as he kicked his boots off.

"Wow ok," she stuttered as she watched him.

"I thought you'd agree," Tim said as he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down.

"Calm down a little though ok," she said as she watched him kick his pants off.

"You want to be in charge?" Tim asked as he pulled his boxers down and kicked them off.

"Because if you don't you'll pop off early. I want it to last," Tina said, "By the way, nice to see you again."

"Again?" Tim asked nervously.

Tina was going to tell him of the time she accidentally saw him taking a break in the back corn fields one day, and how she had been there all the way to the end. She had been impressed at both his size and how much of a storage tank he seemed to have. But she figured it would derail things now. She just grinned and kept the memory to herself.

"Oh that time I walked in by accident when you were peeing," she said.

"Right," Tim said as he watched her move closer to him.

Tim looked her over as she approached, and was somewhat in awe at her amazing grace. She simply stared in to his eyes as she took his hand. Her long hair now pushed back out of her eyes, glistened in the dim corner light. Tina smiled at him longingly as she pulled him along. As she reached the edge of the area she had prepared, she stopped. With her back turned, she pressed up against him, rubbing his shaft up and down on her skin. On one upward pass he extended forward and pushed between her cheeks.

"Mmm, maybe that too," Tina moaned as she reached behind her and pushed his head against her anus and rubbed up and down.

"I'll try anything once," he whispered as he reached around and gently moved his fingers over where he thought her lower hair should have been.

Tina had experienced that kind of penetration before, but had mixed feelings about it. She didn't know why she felt like she would be open to it now. Even standing here she relaxed her muscles a bit as she felt him push in a little. It was just a small amount, but it felt so erotic this time, and not uncomfortable like before. Still unsure, she pulled away, but still felt his pressure on her skin.

Tim had felt her loosen up and for a moment was certain that she would keep pushing back onto him until he was inside her in such an untraditional way. He was unsure about it, but would do as she directed. At this point he would not refuse any advancement. This combined with his fascination at the smooth skin above her womanhood. He had never had his hand anywhere near one before, but the almost glossy feeling of her skin excited him even more. He started to think that he should have at least trimmed himself.

"Before your first shore leave, or whatever it's called, you may want to trim a little," Tina said as she turned around and ran her fingers through his untamed mane.

Tina kissed his lips gently before he could respond, and explored the warm skin of his shaft. She had such lust filled feelings now that she wanted it all. She could feel his heartbeat between her fingers.

Tim watched as she loosely rubbed up and down. Her soft, petite fingers seemed to dance around him. Such a soft feeling relaxed him, and he began to understanding what she meant when she told him to try to make it last. He calmed himself and became determined to do the best he could do.

Tim watched as she looked into his eyes and slowly lowered herself to the floor. Taking his shaft in her hand she looked up at him and licked her lips once as she gently stroked it. Tina's gaze turned as she looked down. She moved forward and just as Tim thought she was about to make an intimate contact he had only dreamed about, she closed her eyes and gently rubbed his length along her cheek. Letting out a small moan, she reveled in his warmth, as she let him slide along her skin. Her lips grazed along him as his shaft passed over the point of her nose and to the other side.

"Oh God," Tina whispered as she took a deep breath through her nose as his shaft passed in front of it.

"Oh wow," Tim repeated as she put out her tongue and licked one straight path from under his huge sack to the tip of his head.

Tina opened her mouth and slowly let her lips slide along his skin. As his large head pushed along the roof of her mouth, she felt the beating of his heart. It was intoxicating to her, and she pushed deeper. Relaxing her urge to gag, his large head reached the back of her mouth and into her throat. She held it for a few seconds as his thick hair tickled her face. Tim had been looking down at her the whole time and became completely amazed that he could not see any part of his nearly eight and a half inches. Feeling foolish for a second for ever having the need to measure himself, he even smiled a bit at the thought. He had expected her to pull out fast after to avoid gagging, like he had seen in so many short video clips. With her eyes closed she simply pulled out about halfway and wiggled her tongue as she moved her lips in and out. Even though he had no practical frame of reference, he was amazed at her skill.

Tina was far from being a stranger to this act. If only Tim had known exactly how much she did have, he might be a little uncomfortable. She had learned this skill well, at the obvious joy of those who had received it from her. Big or small, she knew what she was doing. But never in all of those times had it made her clitoris throb and pulsate without even being touched. It wasn't the size. She couldn't explain what it was, and quickly decided that it didn't matter.

"I guess giving you my vitamins mom gave us instead of eating them myself was a pretty good idea," Tina gasped as she pulled out a second.

Without giving Tim time to answer, Tina devoured him and quickly pushed him in and out of her. But it wasn't for long. Her desires were at their peak and she wanted more. So close to an orgasm she had come already, just from her pleasuring. As she stood and turned to walk toward the bed, Tim had taken a rather uncharacteristic turn. His hand reached around her just as she moved her leg upward a bit to step onto the hay bales she had prepared. A very simple graze along her clitoris with the tips of his fingers sent her into a frenzy.

"Wha...what?" he asked as a high pitched moan escaped her and she dropped to her knees and let her head fall onto the blanket that covered the hay.

"Oh baby," Tina moaned as her hips jolted in and out and her head crashed downward, only to be stopped by her arms.

All Tim could do was look down at her naked form lightly convulsing. He had never seen anything like it. No thoughts other than a very powerful release went through Tina's mind. She felt it in her entire body. It weakened her for a moment and she crawled up onto the makeshift bed she had made and flopped onto her back.

"Come here," she panted.

Tim had done as she directed but before he got very far, Tina pulled on his arm rapidly. In just a moment, she had taken his head and pushed him between her legs. She began to give him instructions as she felt him get better and better. He seemed to have a natural talent for it. The scents and other sensation were new to him. She felt his unusually strong tongue dart in and out of her. She allowed her body to revel in the pleasure, as he pressed on, regardless of her sharp hip movements. But he soon tired and pulled back. Tina had to hold back a little laugh as she saw his sopping wet face. He barely had time to wipe his face off on the blanket before he had sprung into action again.

As his hands and tongue explored her breasts, Tina became more and more aware of her desire to feel him inside her. Her hands explored his skin, and reached downward, trying to position him for easy access. He did not seem to take the hint, though his current attention she was getting was not easy to stop.

"Take me," Tina whispered, "Please."

"Ok," he responded as he seemed to be thinking about something. "I can't get pregnant," she said softly.

"I know, just remembering my special 7th grade class," he whispered.

"Yeah well when you're on furlough or whatever, wrap it up then," she stated.

Tim felt the deep taboo of their actions, but didn't have much trouble fighting it off. He had fumbled a bit with it, but soon found what he was looking for. For him it was an awakening as Tina saw his face lighten up. Her body hugged him as she invited him in. He suddenly felt like a stranded traveler in a storm, being given respite by a kind soul. Despite his size, she took him easily and closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

Seeming natural, and with easy thrusts, Tim entered her over and over. The joy and sensations he felt were like no other he had ever experienced. Tina seemed surprisingly calm, and even had a small, barely noticeable smile. Even as he tried to go faster, she slowed him down. She seemed so far away, but so content. But for the gift of this amazing experience she has given him, he'd do anything for her right now. She seemed so content with his slow even movements. He had started to think that's what this is all about, and that this is the proper way. It was counter to the hundreds of short videos he had seen. But he was content as she moved her hips with him for such a long time.

"You're so good at this, oh," Tina whispered with her eyes closed.

"So amazing," was all he could utter.

"Now give it to me," she said as she flipped her legs up and placed them on his shoulders.

"I'll do my best," he whispered.

"Whoa!" Tina giggled as she felt his size press tightly into her, "Go ahead, ruin me for the rest."

"If you insist," Tim grinned as he reached down spreading her apart wider and flexed himself inside and watched her giggle some more.

Tim moved his hips rapidly, or so he thought. Tina's moans grew in intensity as occasionally he felt as if she was strangling him with sharp pulses. It only made him more determined to get it right. She coaxed him to go faster with harder thrusts. Tim couldn't help imagining all these times he had done things on his own, thinking it would prepare him for this. His imagination was so vivid but he truly had no idea until now.

Tina took his thrust and responded with her own passion. He had already brought the woman out in her a few times. It wasn't nearly enough. She didn't know if she would tell him, but even with all of her experience, this was the best of all. He seemed to care so much to get things right. It was not like so many other 'get off and get out' situations. She knew, here is a real man.

Taking her legs off of him she pushed away enough to turn over, arching her back. He knew what to do and was inside quickly. Taking a hold of her hips he thrust deeply.

"Oh yeah," Tina moaned loudly, "Come on, harder!"

A dull slap was heard as he pushed in as hard as he could. Tina moaned as she arched her back. His hands latched onto her hips and he pushed into her while pulling her onto him. Her moans became muffled as her face pressed into the now ruffled blanket. She felt charged and on fire. Though it had only been a few seconds she switched positions again.

Turning, and then tossing him down on his back, Tina quickly mounted him. Spreading her legs wide, she felt him test her limits. Bouncing happily on him, the sweat formed on her forehead. Tim felt it drip onto him. He also felt a bit of a strain and would not last much longer. She saw this and knew he was close. She wanted to bring this out in him, more than anything. She could see a new side of him, but still present was the wonderfully strong, but compassionate man he is.

Changing yet again, Tina laid on her back and looked up at him. Their gaze met as she smiled. She beaconed for him to finish what he started.

"Come in me, and feel what a man should," she whispered.

Quickly he kissed her and pressed his body against her. Without any effort this time he entered. His slow approach puzzled her, but she enjoyed the sensation anyway. Tim looked into her eyes, and an ever so gentle man filled her. She felt the warmth and closed her eyes. It seemed to go on forever and she could feel the strength of what he had given her. He lingered for a long time with a satisfied look. As he exited, he moved only slightly away. It gave her a chance to grab him. She had thought of it quickly and just went for it. Pulling on his still hard manhood, she pressed it against herself as and rubbed it around, covering it with what he had given her.

Tina started to remember an earlier thought as she lubricated him. Reaching down she spread her cheeks open while pressing a finger toward her anus. Nodding to him she smiled. It was an unspoken word, directing him to be gentle. Pressing against her, she relaxed. Slowly her muscles gave way, and he pushed half of himself inside. Tina pressed her lips together and let out a long stream of air. Very slowly the gentle Tim pulled out a bit and in several times. Tina smiled, enjoying the moderate sensation. She never really did before. However, soon enough he started to lose his erection, and pulled out.

It was pleasurable, and very intimate for her, and not at all what she expected. She wouldn't make a habit of it, but would remember it always. The whole event would be forever etched in her mind. It was strongly because of the truly unbelievable pleasure, and seeing the joy in her brother's eyes. Her thoughts were only slightly influenced by the taboo nature of it.

For a few hours they laid beside each other, talking about Tim's expectation for what was to come. She had discovered he had been rather nervous about it. He had to reassure her again that he would be ok, and return someday. She felt her emotions start to come to the surface but remained strong for him. She loves him as her only sibling, and from the deep bond they have always shared.

This encounter they would keep secret forever. It would also never happen again, beyond the experiences she had given him after their rest. There were a few more things she wanted him to feel and know. Of course Tina felt it necessary to school him once again about protection in his next encounter. Soon after, they picked up everything to remove any trace of what they had done, and headed back to the main house. The next morning Tim awoke and dressed. He was ready to go a full two hours before he was to leave. His mother called him down to a large breakfast. Tina was already present when Tim entered the dining room. She simply smiled at him and took some food. It was a good conversation between parents and their kids, the same that could be expected in any happy family. When it was over, it was nearly time for him to depart. He went into the bathroom just off the kitchen to clean up. Tina came around the corner and looked at him primping himself. He could tell she was trying not to cry, but could see she was hurting. Tim told her again that he would return. She just smiled the best she could and walked away.

A short while later, Tim's transport had arrived to fetch him. There were hugs and tears from both his mother and Tina. She tried the best she could but could not hold it any longer. He hugged them both and shook hands with his father. Handing the keys to his car to his sister, he asked her to take care of it. In that instant they shared a look that said in a few seconds to both of them, the special bond they had. It had little to do with their encounter the night before. It was much stronger than that. A lifetime of experiences flashed between them as they shared one last look. All the arguments, laughs, and holiday gifts filled their heads. In that single moment, she could see another thought in his eyes. It spoke to her without words, and said, 'I'll be back'.

12