The Servant Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many lovers have you had, Servant Trish?"

"I think...I think I've had around 45, Mistress Bousquet."

"45? And you're only 24. Why so many?"

That was a complicated question. Why did Trish have so many lovers? The only thing she could guess was that life had given her so many options, she easily got bored. After a short time with each partner she was ready to move on and try something different. Her lovers were exactly the same as far as relationships were concerned: they were not the sort to commit. Most of the men she had slept with had been college athletes; rough uncouth types, many with criminal records. The seamy underworld fascinated a spoiled girl like Trish, who had come from a safe environment and was always on the lookout for excitement and danger. Her current boyfriend, besides being a linebacker, was also a drug dealer on campus. Trish's fascination with drug dealers and their lifestyle was what had landed her into her current predicament.

Trish tried to answer as honestly as she could, partly to make sense for herself why she had been with so many men and why it was always the same type of man.

When Trish finished with her explanation, Eve responded:

"I've only been with one man, my ex-husband. He was the only one. I wish I could have stayed with him, but I couldn't. I'm sure you realize why."

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

Eve pulled Trish over her lap. She spent a long time exploring her servant's bottom with both her eyes and her hands. At some point, she wanted to give her servant a long hard spanking, which she'd do as soon as she messed up. As she rubbed and fondled the American's pale bottom-cheeks, Eve thought about how much she was looking forward to that day. She'd be fair about it, however. The spanking would have to wait until she had a legitimate reason to punish her ward.

12