The Servant Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish wondered what her Mistress had done with the pictures she had taken of her. The servant had noticed that Eve liked to surf photo-sharing sites and download pictures of naked women. She also maintained a blog, in which she posted pictures of the Island and commented about local customs and politics. Given that Eve was so proud of her purchase and wanted to show her off to the entire Island, it would be logical that she was doing the same on the Internet. Undoubtedly she had posted all those photos on both the blog and the picture-sharing sites, so that her on-line friends could see her "little sex-pot".

Trish wondered if her university friends or ex-boyfriends had seen any of the photos. As for her aunt Beatrice, it was certain at the very least she had seen Eve's blog. She hated to imagine her aunt and cousins looking at images of her naked body and her collar; gloating over her predicament. However, she realized there was no point in worrying about the photos and public exposure, because there was nothing she could do about it. Even if the government of Santa Eduviges released her the next day, the damage already was done. There were thousands of photos of Trish Bousquet floating around the Internet; featuring her exposed body in every possible pose and every setting imaginable.

----------

Charles took Trish to the airport a few minutes later. He sat with Eve in the airport café, drinking rum and discussing a couple of former classmates. Trish knelt next to her Mistress. Throughout the conversation the Mistress caressed her servant's shoulders and ran her fingers through her hair.

Eve asked how the class went and whether Trish behaved herself. Then she asked some questions about the class and the examination, to which Charles responded:

"If you're curious about the class, it's all online. My assistant uploaded all the pictures and video."

Charles asked if he could borrow the servant again in a couple of weeks for another class. Of course, Eve told him there was no problem.

Charles then mentioned that a professor from the art department wanted to borrow Trish for use as a model in several life-drawing and photography classes. Again, Eve consented.

"Just tell him to call me. He'll have to send someone to the airport to pick her up, but I'd be fine with lending her to the Art Department. The only think I'd ask is that he e-mail me copies of any pictures he takes of her."

----------

That night, Trish had to bathe her Mistress and, as usual, massage her before putting her face between her legs and giving her an orgasm. After the round of sex, Eve had Trish kneel and spent a couple of minutes playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"You're doing very well, Servant Trish. I think you're adapting just fine. All of my friends tell me the same thing; that you are so sexy and they are all envious. You see...it's not that difficult to make me happy. All you have to do is be obedient. I tell you to do something, and you do it. Simple and easy for both of us. Yes?"

"Yes, Mistress Bousquet."

With that, the Mistress told her servant to clean up and go to bed. She then logged onto the Internet and downloaded the entire collection of high-resolution pictures from the medical examination. She re-posted a few of the better images on her blog and provided a link for anyone who was curious to see the others. She posted more of the medical pictures on the photo-sharing sites. She went through several batches of other recently-posted photos of her servant and noted, with deep satisfaction, that photos posted only days before had thousands of hits, hundreds of downloads, and dozens of comments.

12