Failed the Beta Screen

Story Info
At age 18, all males undergo screening...in the ass.
3.5k words
4.76
11.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretext: At age 18, all male citizens are screened for beta characteristics (for their own good, according to this alternate society/reality).

"Alright, almost done sweetie. Now please bend over the bench and we'll get you strapped in," said the pretty technician.

"Oh okay...um should I put my underwear back on?" Tim asked timidly since the hospital gown he had on didn't have much covering in the rear.

"No, of course not, that would just get in the way," she answered looking at him like his question was the silliest thing she'd ever heard.

Tim swallowed and steeled his nerves, reminding himself that this was all standard procedure that everyone had to go through and there was no reason to be embarrassed. Still, as he bent over the padded leather bench, which was inclined so that his head was below the level of his hips, he felt his skin flush with humiliation as the gown fell open, baring his pale buttocks to the world.

"All the way down now, sweetheart" the tech said as she gently but firmly pressed down on his lower back so that his body pressed tightly against the leather. She secured him to the bench with three thick leather straps: one across the back of his head pushing his face firmly through the little oval like they have on massage tables, one across his upper back at a level that conjured a bra strap in his imagination, and one just above his hips near the end of the bench.

It had been an interesting day to say the least. Although the details of the beta screening that all boys went through when they reached adulthood were not public, Tim had expected that the screening might have some invasive aspects. After all, betas were almost by definition addicted to receptive anal intercourse, and the imagination could dream up many ways to test for that.

The screening procedure had begun with a written test. Only a few of the questions had been overly sexual. Most were scenarios about how to respond to confrontations or challenges. Even though they had told him to be honest and that it was impossible to fool the test, Tim had selected the answers he thought sounded the most alpha.

The next phase had involved strapping him into what looked like a gynecologist's exam chair with his feet up in stirrups. First they placed a VR headset on him and told him that this part of the screening would test his response to different types of pornography. All he had to do was relax and watch the videos in the headset. Before the videos started, they had put all kinds of sensors on him. A sensor around his wrist to measure his heart rate and sweat production, sensors on his temples to measure god knows what, a couple that gently clamped over his nipples. When they attached the engorgement sensor, a series of velcro rings strapped along the length of his penis, he had figured that would be the end. But then a gloved hand had smeared thick vaseline around his anus and a thin, short butt plug sensor had been eased into his rectum.

The first videos had been relatively vanilla, heterosexual porn. As Tim watched and became aroused, he noticed that the straps around his penis felt tighter as he became erect. He thought that the nipple sensors felt a little tighter and the butt plug sensor a little bigger too, but he wasn't sure.

Next, there had been some generic nature shots of waterfalls, forests, etc., which Tim figured were like palate cleansers in between courses of different types of erotic imagery. When the screen shifted back to porn, it featured a curvy girl bending over and spreading her cheeks, while a muscular man worked his dick into her tight asshole. Tim felt his own asshole contract around the plug sensor in solidarity, as the other sensors started feeling tight again as well.

He'd had a special fascination with anal sex ever since he'd discovered online porn. Lesbian anal bdsm strap-on porn was his favorite, but in truth anything involving a thick cock sliding between feminine buttocks hooked him.

Even when the next nature scene ended, he was still somewhat aroused from the anal sex scenes beforehand. Then gay porn began to stream through his headset. He was somewhat relieved to feel his erection dying down as he watched two men making out.

The next section brought his arousal back to its peak as he watched an overweight, fully dressed woman peg her skinny male lover's ass. He thought he might cum when they showed an athletic guy butt fucking a transexual woman from behind. It wasn't just the anal sex that got him going, but the domination as the man pulled on her long hair, forcing her to arch her back more, pushing her little tits forward and her soft cushy ass back into his hard thrusts. Tim didn't realize it, but he was rhythmically squeezing his asshole around the plug as he watched.

But then the scene changed to a slow pan of a mountain landscape. And so it continued, clips of so many types of smut that Tim lost count. Some of them seemed repetitive, but he wondered if there were subtle differences helping them to map his arousal.

By the time the screen went black, he had completely lost track of time. He felt exhausted, emotionally and physically as the technician removed the sensors from his body. Tim had absently wondered if this was the end of the test, but then the technician had told him to bend over the bench for the next phase.

Now as he lay face down with most of his weight on his chest, his back arched by the shape of the bench, lifting his butt as high as possible while keeping him bent at the hips, he suspected that there was going to be some sort of anal test. He wasn't really worried. Tim had tried sticking a sharpie marker up his ass years ago after watching the apparent enjoyment of so many pornstars upon anal penetration. It hadn't turned him on at all, and he'd felt foolish for even trying it. He wondered how he had done on the written and porn parts of the test, but everyone knew that betas were hopelessly submissive sexual deviants who could think of little besides their next orgasm, so he felt confident that his performance so far in no way resembled that.

The technician helped guide his knees to the pads on each side of the bench. He was surprised how close to the head-end of the bench they were. He almost wasn't flexible enough to bring his knees that high. The position made Tim feel lewd, almost slutty.

The technician told him that he was welcome to hold on to the rubber handles next to his head. She then went back around behind him and donned fresh latex exam gloves. Tim felt her gloved hands glide slowly over his buttocks. The touch felt unprofessional to Tim, but he didn't say anything.

"Got a bit of a bubble butt, don't you?" she asked him as she continued to assess/fondle? his butt cheeks.

He felt his cock twitch and his cheeks blush with mortification. "Um...I play basketball sometimes," Tim offered as an explanation for his rather pronounced derriere. He just wanted to keep this conversation as non-sexual as possible.

"I bet you do," she said.

Just as Tim was wondering what the hell that meant, he felt something cold and wet being dripped into the crack of his ass. He instinctively tried to raise his head to look back, but obviously the leather strap around his head kept him firmly pressed down.

"Now the trick to this part of the test is to relax as much as possible," she instructed in a tone that Tim thought was less than professional. It felt like she was using her thumb to spread the lubricant in little circles along the rim of his anus.

When she unexpectedly pushed the tip of her finger into him, he let out a squeal as he felt his sphincter reflexively clamp down on the little invader.

"It's ok if you want to moan, but you need to stop clenching," she told him unhelpfully.

"I wasn't moaning. I just didn't expect-"

"C'mon, loosen up now, I mean it," she said in a slightly irritated tone as she started sawing her finger in and out of him, "The testing rod is a lot bigger than my finger and we can't spend the whole day teasing you open."

Testing rod?! he thought.

"Ouch...please slow down...it's too fast, it's too-", he protested to no avail.

"Like I said, it's ok to moan if you want to, or even cry, that's ok, but no more words out of you, got that? I want all of your focus on staying relaxed," she seemed annoyed as she continued slowly sliding her finger in and out at a constant pace.

Tim took a deep breath and tried to focus on keeping his asshole loose for her. The clenching of his butthole was rare now, though he still felt like he couldn't control it. The burning had largely disappeared and her finger felt smaller than it had at the beginning. In addition to the thrusting, she was now sometimes tugging at his sphincter, up, down, left, right, or sliding her finger in a broad arc, stretching his anal ring and making sure all sides were wet with lube.

Almost as soon as he realized that the discomfort was going away, he became aware of the pleasure. It was slight, but it was there. Just enough to make him realize that he didn't want her to stop. He wanted this girl to keep fingering him, massaging him this way.

And then Tim felt his erection push against the leather bench. He'd all but forgotten about his penis hanging between his legs as his anus was penetrated. But now his cock was fat with blood, growing stiff quickly and trying to push forward, but being blocked by the bench he was bent over.

"Oooh, looks like someone is enjoying this," she taunted him with laughter in her voice.

"No. It's just--"

"No talking," she said in a much more serious voice. "If I have to remind you again, I'll have to take points off of your score, and if I have to remind you again after that, it'll be a gag in your mouth." And with that, she started to push a second finger in alongside the first.

"Argh...ooohh...urghh," Tim babbled as the clenching and burning came back with a vengeance. He tried to keep his asshole open for her to penetrate. He tried to keep the sounds coming out of his mouth from resembling any words, lest she think he was disobeying. He tried not to think about the implications of his increasingly stiff erection. "I know this hurts. Why is my dick so hard?" he asked himself.

When the tip of a third finger breached his ring, a high-pitched cry escaped him.

"Deep breaths now, ok? Slow, deep breaths. You're doing so good," she spoke now with concentration in her voice.

Tim took slow, deep breaths like he was told, involuntary whimpers interrupting his breathing pattern every now and then.

He was in sensory overload, unable to focus on much besides the command to breathe. His dick was painfully hard pushing up against the bench. He wished he could relieve the tension but the way he was strapped down, his cock was forced behind him at what felt like at least a 90 degree angle from his stomach. His asshole sent him a constant burn, which varied a bit with the angle and force of her finger thrusts but never went away completely. There was no longer any clenching though. He was also continuously aware of that spot at the end of her thrusts. It felt good when she touched him there. He didn't realize that he was subtly tilting his pelvis with each of her thrusts, trying to guide her to that spot each time.

"Good boy. You're doing SO good," this time her voice was breathy. From exertion? he wondered. She was using her other hand to grasp a meaty handful of his ass, spreading his left butt cheek to give her unimpeded access to his deepest crevices.

Then, abruptly, her fingers pulled out of him. He clearly registered feelings of loss and disappointment, though he wasn't self-aware enough at the moment to realize that his hips had lewdly humped back under the straps, searching for her fingers again. Then sharp pain as his asshole clenched back down, ending his gape.

"Good boy," she said as she let go of her handful of buttock and gave him a little pat, "now you're ready."

He heard her moving around behind him. His internal monologue came back to him now that the 1000 sensations from his ass were no longer distracting him. He was afraid. This was bad. He was sure that he was not doing well on this test. At the same time, his dick was as hard as it had ever been and he realized that he was curious about what she would do next. But no, what would happen if he-

Suddenly the feeling of something wet, and cold, and solid, kissing the opening to his ass, brought him roaring back from his thoughts. This was clearly bigger than her fingers had been. As the pressure continued to increase against his poor sphincter, he started to hyperventilate.

"Ssshhh, shhhh, remember those slow, deep breaths, sweetie. Just like you were doing for me before. Don't worry about anything, just breathe for me. You're going to love this," she said with all the confidence and all the power in the room.

Tim focused on slowing his breathing and relaxing his asshole for her. "I'm not going to love this," he wanted to retort, but he was afraid she was right.

The pressure increased more and more, but his ass remained closed to the big stick poking at his back door. "Maybe it just won't fit and they'll have to end the test," he thought hopefully, "or maybe my ass will tear and I'll get a medical exemption."

And then all of a sudden, his asshole swallowed the fat head of the dildo and clamped down hard. "AHHHHHH," Tim screamed in shock and pain, "oh fuck fuck fuck, aaaaahhhh." His sphincter was clenching rhythmically, spasming as it tried to accommodate this new level of penetration.

The technician held the dildo steady inside him as he tried to buck, what little he could strapped down as he was. She gently rubbed his back with her other hand.

"There, there, I know this is your first time. Just breathe for me, just like that. This is the hard part, it's all down hill from here," she soothed in her gentlest voice.

He didn't feel anything sexual. He just felt full. He felt stretched. He felt beaten.

She started to subtly push and pull on the dildo, not actually putting any more or less inside him, but just letting his sphincter get dragged back and forth as it gripped the rubber cock. His anal ring moved deeper between his butt cheeks when she pushed forward and was pulled back out again clutched tight around her cock when she pulled it back. She liked how it looked as if his ass didn't want to let go of her dildo as she pulled back on it.

"I know you said 'fuck' back there, but I don't want to gag you," she whispered to him, "We'll just keep that between us, ok? You just keep being a good boy for me and focus on those slow, deep breaths."

He wanted to be good for her. In between involuntary whimpers and squeals, he focused on his breathing. He noticed that his dick had gone soft. She had said he was through the worst of it. Maybe he would make it through this after all.

His anus had stopped spasming. As he calmed his breathing, he was able to relax just a little. Now instead of being completely tight around the dildo, a millimeter was sliding in and out of him with each thrust. He felt this and it felt good. The pain was slightly better than it had been before. Yes, he felt that if he just kept breathing and relaxing like she told him to, the pain would get better and he'd get through this.

As he relaxed more, more and more cock slid in and out of his conquered anus. An entire centimeter moved in and out with each thrust now. As more entered him, he would cry out and the pain would peak, then he would breathe and the dildo would slide just a little bit easier.

When she had about half of the testing rod up his ass, she lifted up on the back end, angling the tip inside him down towards his prostate. She didn't need to get anymore inside of him; she had enough now for a proper fucking.

As she shoved the rubber cock inside him at this new angle, he moaned loudly and felt his penis jump a little under him. The dildo began to slide in and out of him with a natural rhythm. His moans were now obviously sexual.

Tim realized that his body had somehow already submitted to her. His asshole wasn't resisting the penetration anymore. His hips were pushing back to meet her thrusts. Under all these sensations, with horror he became conscious of the orgasm that was beginning to grow. It felt different. It was growing from that tightness behind his balls. It was coming from deep inside him. That's where he needed it, deep, deep, deep inside him. He felt tears come to his eyes as he gave in completely and began to actively chase the orgasm. He tried to spread his legs more, arch his back more, impale his ass deeper on her dildo.

The technician smiled with satisfaction as she watched his body surrender. She pounded his submissive asshole, sodomizing the beta with the dildo as she had been trained to do.

As she saw his testicles rising, she wrapped her hand around the base of his scrotum and pulled his balls back down in an effort to put off his orgasm a bit more. She called out to him over the lurid sounds of the well-lubed dildo sliding in and out of his horny ass. "When you come, you'll be declared a beta for sure. You know that and you're still going to come for me. You're a natural beta. This is how you were made to be fucked. Come for me, bitch. Come hard." She moved her hand off his balls, gripped his neglected erection tightly and angled it back towards the receptacle between his legs.

Tim cried out as his orgasm crashed over him. A wild, animal cry of pure pleasure overwhelmed him. He felt every muscle in his body seize down hard, from his anal sphincter to his toes. His cock throbbed in her hand like a fire hose under pressure as he pumped out the first shot of cum. His anus contracted rhythmically on the dildo as she kept fucking him, as he rode out the most powerful orgasm of his life. They worked together in perfect synchrony, he bucked his hips, squealing like a stuck pig as she milked him of the rest of his cum.

Finally, the last contraction of his orgasm relaxed. Tim lay there panting, his mind still trying to process the experience. She released his softening cock and used the hand to rub his buttocks gently.

"That was good. That was...so...good," she said aloud, but more to herself than to Tim. She eased the dildo out of his swollen butt hole, and he gave a groan as his rim slowly closed again.

He felt her undoing the straps the held him to the bench, but he made no move to get up. Partly, he was exhausted. But partly, he didn't want to face the world right now.

When he didn't get up, she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled gently but firmly until he lifted his head and looked at her. Her face was flushed and smiling at him. She looked impressed. She looked proud.

"That was the hottest orgasm I've ever seen. And I've been working here over a year," she praised. "Take as long as you like, then put on the clothes I've left for you on the chair over there and go out to wait in the hall. The counselor will call you in to discuss your screening results shortly."

She released his hair, and he buried his face in the bench again. As she turned the door handle to leave, she looked back at his prostrate, nude form, legs still spread around the bench, full buttocks shiny with lube. Her cunt clenched and she hurried off to the staff bathroom to make the most of her job's perks.