All Comments on 'The Servicemen's Club Ch. 04'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
interesting

You devil, another ending and you left this one with something hanging open. Could that mean their is one more chapter for this one?

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Excellent!!!

Excellent! Great ending.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 19 years ago
Interesting you touch on sexual dependency...

being a treatable mental disease. For some "strange" reason that is never mentioned on these, our sites. Too bad, it would help make the stories more realistic and, to my eyes at least, a lot more compelling.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
It's a good thing you got that letter back.

You will need it for the divorce. I would make copies of it and send them to all her friends and family. It would be great if you could attach her arrest record and picture to it before you sent it.

You did go over several things that you had already established in the other chapters. The husband already knew she was a whore.

You should also remove peoples comments that use them for useless political drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad Story

Well written , but very depressing sad story. I don't know who to feel more sorry for, the distraught husband or the addicted jailed wife. The only one I don't feel sorry for is the idiot reader who has to make a political monologue out of this depressing story. What this sad story has to do with politics is beyond me. the Ct Yankee

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
very good story

very good story, but sad story too. much more realistic ending than most stories posted in eroticaland.

with your last paragraph i'm wondering if there will be more to this story in the future.

thanks,will looking for other stories from you.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trending Upwards - Thanks

Nice reversal of previous stories - the readers (us) enjoyed your use of consequence as a reality. Thanks. More please. Respect with Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Besides STD's, one more consequence . . .

This is of course an old story, one I just encountered! Besides the divorce, the betrayal of John's love by Alice, there was another consequence not mentioned. Alice stated she had socked away a bunch of money in the bank from her whoring. It was 5-10K per month. I think it's time the IRS caught up with her for unpaid tax on undeclared income! The IRS is ruthless and I'm sure she would not escape them, especially since she was already arrested on other charges. The local prosecutor usually lets the Feds know about such things. I guess we'll never know if the child was John's; pretty strange for Alice to get knocked up in her late 40's. Even though it has been a while, there could be room for a sequel, maybe written by someone else, just to tie up the remaining loose ends . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Other than being a whore she is absolutely crazy.

Damn is he lucky he didnt get anything from her, not STDs, I mean sex. There are women like this, they are absolutely crazy. It is time he went to the IRS and said he needed to modify their joint tax returns but he couldnt as he did not know how much unreported income his wife had. They would do the ground work. It is almost a sure thing she expects to get that money when she gets out of jail. First you have to wonder how stupid these women are then you have to determine how crazy they must be. Trash is traash, this trash is thrown away, now walk away and get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Last Minute Chapter

I guess this is a last minute chapter for this story. I can see that there are a few bits & pieces just don't match the other chapters & certain details are not well defined. I guess you never intented a fourth chapter. A bit rush through I see. However, the intention of the conclusion is well interpreted. Good try anyway. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU ARE A SICK FUCK

HOW DARE YOU WRITE TIS CRAP. IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL, STOP YOU ARE VIAL.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
a shame

Too bad that piece of human waste didn't have aids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHORE

The moral is one reaps what one sows

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Almost a happy ending, but unfortunately the whore lived.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

The extra chapter did not improve the sorry. It’s still God awful.

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous