All Comments on 'The Set Up (You Need This) Ch. 01'

by MrTheDevilMan25

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm sorry to say

that your story read like a bad Loving Wives story, not romantic at all, not at all. She's gone a full year and not even a post card? Lesbian experiences? Even before that little tidbit of information, I got the feeling that she slept her way across Europe. He doesn't need her, especially since a year has gone by and he survived without her, didn't he?

I don't see this story continuing in Romance, not at all. Why any male character, especially in Romance, would want someone like her, is beyond me, unless you're planning on having him leave her and find someone else that actually cares about him.

zero points

jen_litgirljen_litgirlalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great job! I loved it and can't wait to see where this story leads.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Yeah, pretty much what another poster said. First thing she shows him from her year in Europe is a Lesbian fuck scene and he is excited about it? Shaved bush and bi at least, so not much of a lead in for me to want to follow the story. No doubt some will find this enticing, but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another shit for brains male lead character.

She slutted herself out for a year, and now he'll mindlessly accept whatever she wants him to do.

Pathetic little shit.

MrTheDevilMan25MrTheDevilMan25almost 12 years agoAuthor
Alright, you know what...

You know I didn't want to do this, to rant on one of my own stories, but I've had it. No one is forcing anyone to read this, least of all me. I thank everyone who took the time out of there to read this, like, favorite it, etc. But if you dont like it, leave! It's my right as an author to write stories how ever I want and to make characters as I see if. I stand by my story and by it's characters, any of you who don't like it, there is litterally thousands of other stories go read one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous