The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And there's something else... The sponsorship your mother asked about... We're talking big money here, at least a five digit number..." he let his voice trail off, enjoying the feeling of power when he saw the anxious expectation in her eyes, "You'll have to earn it. I'll come back one more time."

He was fully clothed now. He pulled her to her feet and held her close.

"I want you to suck my cock and give me your anal cherry, before we sign the contract," he said as he kissed her lightly on the forehead.

Twenty minutes later he arrived in his office, timely for his appointment wit Carol Dyer at half past four. Nobody would bother him at that hour, perfect for his plans. His cock felt sticky in his pants. He liked this sensation, in particular when he thought of the kind of further exploits he planned this afternoon.

Mrs. Dyer was an exceptional punctual lady. At the exact hour of the appointment there was a knock on his door.

As she moved to the chair he indicated he looked her up and down. Beautiful women, he thought, an older and somewhat plumper version of her daughter. In fact she was only seventeen when she gave birth to her daughter. Carol Dyer looked younger than her thirty five years. Her ass and tits were fuller than those of Samantha. Her belly however was flat as his table. Her eyes were timid and downcast, a victim of the hardships of poverty. Perfect on all accounts, he mussed.

"Come in Carol, take a seat."

She smiled at him. With her big, brown eyes she looked the spitting image of her daughter, or vice versa of course.

"Good, you know your temporary contract will finish in two days, that's Friday. From Monday on there's a job vacant. But you know also that there's another candidate for it," he indicated the two files on his desk, "I must decide and, frankly, I have mixed feelings. You have certainly your qualities, but you're missing that what can make the difference with the other candidate."

"I don't know what you mean, Mr. Daley."

"Jake, call me Jake... At least when there're only the two of us."

"My department chief gave me a very good rating," she said hesitating, "I don't see the problem."

"Yes, but Miss Kendall got an even better report."

He saw she was very distressed and anxious now, close to tears.

"Please don't say it's my last week. I really need this job. I'll do what you ask to keep it."

"Really?" Jake Daley could not suppress his laugh. Would it really be easier with the mother than with the daughter? "Then I can say that I have bad news and good news, very good news even."

That made her brighten up.

"The bad news is you lose your job at the expedition department. The good news is my personal secretary has resigned two weeks ago. If you do what I ask you to do you can have the job, on a permanent base. This means a rise of three hundred dollars a month."

"Of course Jake."

"You've said you do anything for a job, right?"

"Yes. What..."

"Good, I want you to give me a blowjob, at east for starters."

Carol's eyes got bigger.

Jake saw her mouth drop, which was not a bad start for oral sex. He saw in her eyes all kind of emotions. First of all stupefaction, then anger and hate, but then pure resignation. Sensible girl, Jake thought. Fucking for a good salary was better than fucking for nothing at all.

"How do I know I can trust you, Jake? You're really going to give me the job?"

"I said so, didn't I?" Jake snapped, "I'm the director of human resources. I decide who works here and who doesn't."

"All right, I'll do it."

"Good. Go ahead and get started."

"Here?" she asked with disbelief.

"Lock the door if that's bothering you. Nobody will disturb us. There's hardly anyone in the building at this hour."

Carol was still hesitating.

"But a saw I lady in the other office."

"That's Fiona Carlson. She's one of the bookkeepers and uses the office because hers is being repainted. She will not take notice of anything," Jake said.

She made no move.

"Look, leave and find yourself back at Welfare next Monday or get up and give me swell time."

Carol got up, locked the door, and stood there dumbly.

"Now come over here. Give me a little show first. . . Some eye candy to get me in the mood,"

Jake was already hard as a rock, but this was his new personal assistant and he wanted her to know from the start who was the boss, "Take that old-fashioned dress of. Give me a striptease first."

She reached for the zipper at the back and took the garment of, revealing a nice DDD-cup and big white cotton knickers.

"From now on your shirts and dresses will reach no lower than mid-thigh. And I want you to wear only sexy underwear, thongs or strings, and a garter belt with suspenders. I'll give some money, so you can buy them at once," he leered at her. "Now, get naked. Show me the goods."

She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, revealing a nice pair of black hooters. Her 38DDD suffered already the effects of gravity. They hanged a little and contributed to give her a slut appearance. But Jake could only think how soft they would feel to his touch and how hard the nipples would brush against his lips, when he would suck and bite in them. Then she pushed her knickers down her legs and stood naked before him, fidgeting with her feet, fighting the urge to cover herself. He looked at her very hairy pleasure palace. Her thick bush didn't conceal the large pussy lips and long clitoris that was prominently displayed.

"Turn around," he ordered.

She did. Her ass was simply gorgeous, the best part of her anatomy. Big, round and firm, with not an ounce of superfluous fat. An ass he could fuck at his leisure now, he realized.

"You have a marvelous body, Carol," he said.

He walked quietly over to her. He touched her hips and pressed his hardening cock against her belly. Smiling he undid the belt of his trousers.

"On your knees honey, time to earn your contract. I want the best job you ever did."

He would not be disappointed.

Carol slipped down before him after he let his pants down. She slid her hand up inside the leg of his shorts. He gasped a quick breath as he felt her fingers touch is swollen cock. Slowly, she pushed his shorts down around his ankles. His dick sprang up and surged with new excitement. She opened her lips and her tongue flicked across the tip of his love rod. Her mouth closed around it and she slowly started to suck. The room was filled with the soft sounds of her slurping up and down on his hard member. Her big breast swung back and forth, up and down. Jake's pleasure was heightened by the knowledge that she could taste the love juices of her own daughter.

"Look at me while you are doing it. I want to see those sexy brown eyes."

Her eyes tilted up at him. As she fixed her gaze on his she increased her suction on his dick, inhaling him to the root. She was perfect, exquisite fuck material. Jake knew he wasn't going to be able to last long, even giving the fact he'd spent already his balls once. She pumped his shaft with one hand as she squeezed and teased his balls with the other. He could feel his load rising fast and hard. She must have felt the tension in his balls. Up and down, faster and harder, she sucked deep down to her throat. He erupted and felt his white cream shoot into her waiting mouth.

"Come on, swallow it all!" he grunted.

She squeezed his balls as she sucked every last drop of cum from his cock, her mouth red and swollen. Her other hand was wrapped around his limping cock as she coaxed the last drop out.

"Damn, girl. That was fucking awesome, wished I'd met atalent like you long before," he exclaimed, "I'll bet your boyfriends ask you to suck their cocks every day."

Ashamed and embarrassed Carol bowed her head. Jake ordered her to stay naked, while he pulls his pants on.

"Take a seat, let's get back at business," he sat down himself and pulled his wallet out, "Here's four hundred, see it as a welcome gift to my new secretary. Like I said, I want modern, short and light clothing. I want to see you on heels. Don't forget what I asked you about the underwear. I like you not only to be a pleasure to my cock but also to my eyes."

"Eye candy huh?" Carol picked the money up and opened her purse, "When do I sign the contract?"

"Tomorrow, at ten o'clock. Ample time to say goodbye to your former colleges. You come here and you can start immediately."

A passing thought made her frown, "May I ask you something Jake?"

"Of course."

"I tasted pussy on your dick. You did fuck another woman today, haven't you? That Miss Kendall or something?"

Jake Daley laughed out loud, "Kendall? Have you seen what a fat cow she is? No... But I did fuck this afternoon. I screwed a marvelous young black lady of eighteen."

"What!"

"Yes. She's called Samantha."

Carol jumped from her chair, forgetting her nakedness. A shocked look was all over her face.

"Oh my God," she cried out, "You raped my girl, you fucking bastard."

She tried to hit him. He dodged past her, catching her wrist.

"I didn't rape her. Calm down Carol," he shouted, "That precious daughter of yours was certainly not a virgin anymore. She practically ousted me out of my pants."

"I'm sure she did."

"It's the truth. She even wants to see me again... Sit down, I want to show you something else."

She stared at him for some moments, but finally complied.

Jake Daley pushed a brown folder over the desk, asking her to look inside.

"As you can see this is a standard sponsor contract between Samantha and Daley Luxury Furniture, worth 20.000 dollars," he explained, while she was scrutinizing the document, "This is a fucking awful lot of money."

"It's not signed." Carol said dryly.

"I'll make it pass the directors board. We have a meeting soon," Jake assured her, "But there's a catch... I told Samantha I wanted her to go down on me and let me take her anal cherry. We'll do it in an threesome at your home... Let's say, Saturday early afternoon?"

Carol stared blankly at him.

"I really want to help your both. You with your job. Samantha with her sports career," he grinned, " I want to complete her sexual education. And I'm a better teacher than some pimp or drug pusher from the neighborhood. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Jake."

"After this I'll be content with only you. But I advise you to keep a tight leash at her. Before you notice it, she will go around the whole block."

Blankly she stared at him.

With a wave of his hand he dismissed her.

"Don't forget I'm feeding you. I have the power to throw you on the street, so I'm advising you to keep quiet and do exactly what I tell you," he warned her, as she putted her clothes back on, "During working hours you'll be my office slut. My pleasure is your pleasure, my black beauty... No questions asked. Discretion is a survival strategy here for you... You'll see I can be a very generous man... Remember it."

Some ten minutes later Carol stood before a mirror in the restroom, wiping tears and ruined mascara from her face. Ashamed and humiliated, she had been crying for five minutes. At five twenty there was nobody to hear her. As for herself she was resigned with her fate, knowing for beforehand that sexual favors would be asked. It had not been the first time in her career. But never she went that far as today. For a few dollars a month more she had agreed to be the personal fuck-toy of Jake Daley. For the future of her family sacrifices needed to be made. A girl from the slums like her had no choice... And after all, Jake was not a bad looking guy after al.

But Samantha, her beloved daughter in which everybody had so much hope, how could she have been involved in all this?

She heard the door slammed shut behind her.

"So, you're his new whore, aren't you?"

She quickly turned around, staring into the blazing eyes of Fiona Carlson, her mouth set in a snare of rage and contempt.

"Don't make yourself illusions," the bookkeeper snarled, "He'll fuck you a couple of times and then throw you away like a piece of garbage. Just like he did with your predecessor."

She took a step closer. Carol backed away from her.

"Don't be afraid, Carol. I'm not mad at you. It's Daley's skin I'm after... I only want to talk to you," she showed Carol the paper she had been holding behind her back, "Look at this... Look at what Jake just asked me to put in the sniper machine."

It was the sponsor contract.

"You really thought he was going you to do this favor?"

Carol felt her legs trembling. How stupid and naïve has she been.

"But... but my job?"

Fiona Carlson smiled and looked behind her.

"Come in Nancy."

The door opened a second time.

Flabbergasted Carol looked at the middle aged women in the ochre yellow lady suit, matching her blond her. Nancy Daley was the acting manager of Daley Luxury Furniture. She came in function, after old Preston Daly suffered a stroke last year.

Her being here meant trouble, Carol thought.

"Don't worry about that," the newcomer assured her, "You have the job. Fiona and me decided it yesterday. My cousin has less to say in matters like this than he let appear. Since a couple of months he is only director of personnel in name. Much of his effective powers has been transferred to Miss Carlson... He's doing only paperwork, not taking effective decisions anymore... We all had enough of complaints of sexual assaults and intimidation. But the majority of the board didn't want to fire him. The scandal, him being the son of one of the founders of the enterprise and so on... We decided to give him a period of one year in which he was supposed to prove he could behave himself. But it's clear he's up to his old tricks again."

"A hidden microphone and camera has been put by us in his office. So we have hard evidence. We could fire him now," Fiona added.

"But we won't," Nancy stated.

Carol stared with open mouth from one woman to another.

" You look quite surprised," the acting manager smiled, "But we want more than a simple resignation. Fiona and I have strong personal reasons to want Jake Daley humiliated and destroyed. I'm sure this is also what you want. You and your daughter will be the instruments of his downfall."

"You want me to go to the police?"

"No, I'm sure he would get away then. He still has much influence... That would be to simple and also not in the best interest of the firm. A scandal like this could destroy us. It would put also you and your daughter in the spotlight in a manner you don't like... Still he'll bleed."

"But how?" Carol asked.

"He'll come to your home Saturday. That will be our change," Nancy Daley smiled, indicating the sponsor contract Fiona still had in her hands, "Let's go to my office and discuss how we will proceed. I've already have a plan. Meanwhile I'll sign that sponsorship. Samantha deserves it... It will be straining for both of you, but there will be a big reward."

That Saturday at two o'clock Jake Daley had a gut feeling it would be the day of his life.

He had parked his car in the garage of the Dyer family and knocked at the rear entrance.

Carol smiled at him from the kitchen door. She wore only a short, transparent nighthie and a silken G-string.

Nice if your personnel follows orders to the letter, he said to himself. He kissed her mouth, his tongue dueling with hers, his hands kneading the soft firmness of her behind. He started caressing the front of her panties. Soon they grew moist beneath his touch. This eager slut was already excited. The training yesterday at the office had paid of very well, Jake mused. He found her clit and stroked the soft fragment of silk that stretched over it and reveled in her tiny noises of appreciation. By the time she began to shudder he had kissed his way to her nipples and sucked them hard through the fabric, making each nipple swell hard.

"That was a wonderful welcome," he said, "I can't wait to greet the other lady."

Carol stepped aside and her Samantha moved into her place, giving him the same passionate treatment as her mother. They both took his hand and pulled him through the kitchen through the living room.

Jake wasted no time.

He told Samantha to undress and turned his attention to her mother. In no time Jake took the nightdress off. Meanwhile Samantha undressed, visibly uncomfortable in the presence of her mother. Jake slid Carol's panties aside and fingered her hot pussy whilst feasting his eyes on her daughter. He then kneaded Carol's breasts between his hands. He ran his tongue around each nipple as she voiced her appreciation. Still fully clothed himself, he went down on his knees and found Carol's G-string already sopping. Yes, he'd really hit the jackpot with this hot bitch, he thought, as he inhaled the sweet scent of her cunt.

"Eat me Jake, please. It's been so long ago since someone did this." Carol moaned, while he pushed the tiny garment down.

He suckled her clit expertly and lapped around her wet folds, teasing her, backing off when her pleasure mounted. He slid two fingers into her as he teased her clit with his tongue and sucked and licked around the flooding opening. She was tight and ready. Her tightness had been a surprise to him, for a women who had given birth and who had without doubt made the round quite a few times.

Finally Carol climaxed.

"I'm cumming." she screamed, bucking against his mouth and tongue whilst clutching at his head and grinding eagerly against his face.

Grinning he got up.

"That was fast," he said, taking of his vest, "We'll have the whole afternoon anyway."

"It seems to me that you as eager as us," Carol smirked, indicating the stiff flagpole in his short.

When he also was naked, he let fall in the sofa.

"Kneel at my side you two," he said, "It's time that Samantha learns to suck cock the proper way from her mother."

A moment later the mouth's of two women were on him, kissing his balls, licking up and down his shaft, taking turns to suck briefly its sensitive tip.

"All right Carol, " he said three minutes later, "I think Samantha knows the basics by now. Let her continue alone."

Carol complied reluctantly.

"Come on top and turn yourself around," Jake told Samantha, "So I can play a little bit with that marvelous ass."

Samantha giggled and asked, "You want me to rub my pussy and asshole all over your face?"

"Can you read minds?"

"I love to get sucked by you."

"Yeah, eat her out," commanded her mother, masturbating feverishly as she looked down at the couple.

Jake said nothing, looking straight up Samantha's crotch as she was bringing it closer to his face. The springs of the worn sofa squeaked an alarm under their combined weight. Looking backwards, she took perfect aim as her asshole was directly over his waiting mouth. The firm flesh of her butt cheeks touched his face, making him shudder with delight. He inhaled the special aroma of her anus mixed with her cunt juice. First, he slowly pushed his finger into her pussy and began to pump it in and out. Knowing that her first cum would be fairly quick, he stayed with her sensitive clit. He wanted her very wet and horny for what would follow. Then he sucked on her swollen button, gradually hardening the pressure of his tongue, drinking her freely flowing nectar. Soon she climaxed, moaning and imploring him to continue.

When she was calm again he took his lubricated finger out of her and sought he anus. When he found it he gently began to enter that rosebud until he was up to his first knuckle. Then he started to pump there too. Damn, she was tighter than he had thought. At least she was half the virgin she had claimed to be lasr Wednesday. Holding his finger in place, he stuck his tongue out and flicked it the length of her ass crack. Samantha's ass came to rest fully on his face as he retired his finger and his tongue found her little rosebud. He worked feverishly to stick his tongue inside her rectum. This caused her to wiggle her buttocks against his head. Her virginal anus seemed to gradually open like a flower as his tongue fought its way inside of her. Moans of joy came from her.