The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers

A half minute later Nancy Daley looked surprised at Carol Dyer, a red flush coloring her cheeks. But she rapidly composed herself, smiling at her.

"Fiona, Carol is here," she called behind her back, then she nodded at Carol, "I must go now, we'll talk this afternoon."

"Jake is here, Nancy want her business with him over as soon as possible," Fiona said, with a couple of papers in her hand, "That prick is out of our lives now."

"Is this really the end of it?" Carol asked anxiously.

"You can count on it," Fiona Carlson grinned, "Nancy made clear to him yesterday if he causes trouble of any kind and if he isn't out of the city in two weeks she'll send a hitman after him... And believe me, Nancy is a woman of her word."

Carol gave her a surprised look.

"Make five copies of each, please," Fiona laid the papers on Carol's desk.

Then, with a naughty smile she asked, "There's something a really want to ask, but you're not obliged to answer."

"Yes?" Carol looked at the other black woman.

"Wednesday, with Jake, you told him you could taste pussy on his dick. How did you guess?" Fiona wanted to know, "Did you ever go down on a woman? I really would like to find out."

The beginning of a big smile formed around Carol's mouth.

"That's a complicated story," she said.

Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers