The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Mairia can ask Speyeder rolls putting the stone woman on her back. Thinking she knows what is happening Mairia instinctively moves to slide her cock back into Speye's pussy only to be stopped. "No hon, not there." sie says turning back and grinning but keeping hir back to hir friend. "I think you'll like this."

Mairia slides her member up and presses the head against Speyeder's pucker pushing in slowly. Speyeder's back legs twitch and curl as sie feels the stone member push into hir, looking down at hir cock and teasing it back to being firm. Sie then shifts and taking Mairia's scrotum moves it enough not to get hurt, making the girl gaps sharply for air, then cry out as Speyeder slides hir cock back into Mairia's own ass.

The two groan and writhe as they both fill each other and it's Speyeder, for whom the drug has mostly worn off by now who orgasms first letting hir cock empty what little is left deep into hir new lover. Mairia continues thrusting and growls deep in her throat as her still tender cock pushes deep into to the tight space, her head going back and a loud cry piercing the cave as her own orgasm hits. The two giggle weakly as they lie slumped on the floor and Speyeder turns her head sluggishly. "So...what is her plan?"

Mairia looks at hir, her mind still a bit confused..."Her?"

Speye chuckles "Dori, the one who gave you the vial..."

Mairia face palms, which ends up slapping her harder than it should've. "Ow...Plan ..yeah...To give the City a hormonal wake up call so to speak. I was thinking of using Mundane Meals and spiking the food there with it."

Speye grins considering the effects. "I will go along with it on one condition."

Mairia looked up, she didn't think it would be this easy, then her mind reminded her of the activities of the past couple hours. "That would be?"

Speyeder grins. "the bloodwyne stays here, and you come back again sometime to share another glass with me."

Mairia grins thanking whatever diety was watching over her that her blush didn't show through the rose marble. "Agreed."

The two finished off the night curled up and snickering on how they were about to give the City quite a Christmas gift.

12