Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 01

Story Info
Andy and Gordon's strange story starts here.
2.9k words
4.5
2.7k
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was a Wonderful Fall day, Andy was looking forward to Thursday night football, his favorite team was playing tonight. He and his best Friend Gordon had been working hard all day.

Andy is a construction worker and has been for years, which keeps him very fit, he is 36 years old, not too tall only 5'8" and about 160 lbs, Blonde hair, muscular with steel blue eyes that can make most women melt when he looks at them. Andy was a bit shy and unsure of himself around women due to being hurt emotionally over the years. Andy had recently broken up with his last girlfriend, she was very beautiful with large breasts and very shapely, however, a little too selfish despite Andy always trying to be as nice and caring to her, she always seemed to want more.

Sadly, even though Andy made good money and was very generous in all aspects of his life to her, in and out of the bedroom. It was just not enough for her and Andy found out about 6 months ago she was cheating on him. This cut Andy to the core and was deeply hurt. He it off with her and was hesitant to go out with anyone else, now having trust issues.

His best Friend and co-worker Gordon kept trying keep his spirits up and spend a lot of time with him in this time of sadness for Andy. Gordon is taller, around 5'10", about 180 with brown hair and eyes. Also, being a construction worker with Andy, Gordon was also very muscular.

Andy and Gordon met in High School and became best friends almost immediately doing almost everything together from going to the same college, double dates, both losing their virginity to the same woman, Christina, on the same night a month after graduating college when they met her at a club they both loved.

Flash back:

Both Andy and Gordon went out Friday night as they often do and as Gordon being the bolder one asked Christina to dance and after several hours of dancing with both Andy and Gordon they were all tired. After a few too many drinks, Gordon having a loose tongue when drinking, let it slip out that both he and his best friend Andy were still both virgins even after 4 years of college. Though they were both too naive to see the gleam in her Christina's eye as her mind started to come up with many scenarios of what fun she could have with them both.

After another hour of dancing and drinking, it was time to leave, all were pretty tired and all too drunk to drive, they would have to take an Uber. Christina, thinking of what fun she could have decided to call the Uber and asked Andy and Gordon to join her for the ride, which they agreed to as their judgment was little slow due to the alcohol taking its effect on all of them.

Christina set up the Uber to take them to her house instead of dropping her off then the guys home. When they arrived at her house a modest 2 bedroom house she bought a couple years ago for the oversized master bedroom suite which was amazing. Andy was waiting for her to exit and then head home with Gordon in tow, Gordon had spent the night many times in the spare bedroom when Gordon was too drunk to drive home after hanging out together.

The driver asked everyone to exit, Andy was shocked and asked the driver to take him and Gordon to his house. The driver informed Andy that due to the ride only being set as a single drop off and he had another pick-up to make he was unable to do that.

Christina apologized for the oversight of not booking the ride to get everyone home and said she had more than enough room for all of us to sleep it off and she would make breakfast in the morning.

Gordon was anxious and hoping to finally losing his virginity to Christina, little did he know he was going to do just that. Christina was 28, a little older than Andy and Gordon with lot of experience. She was fit, Short, only 5'3", beautiful long red hair, almost to her juicy ass, that seemed to shimmer in the light. Her butt was so round and tight, and with her D size breast stuck out on her tiny frame. Christina was the oldest of 3 and she loved to pick on her two younger brothers, constantly holding them down or tickling them until they begged for mercy. Christina found she and had always loved dominating men, but did not realize it until one of her previous boyfriends asked her to tie him up. The power she had excited her to a level she had never felt before and she loved it.

She gave them a choice: "You guys can sleep together in the big bed and I'll sleep in the spare room or one can share with me in her room and one in the spare room." Gordon jumped at that suggestion, hoping for the best and volunteered to join her. She made it very clear that there would be no sex or playing around, it is to sleep only. Gordon though disappointed, agreed.

Andy was tired and ready for a shower and bed, he showered, went to the restroom and then off to bed, he was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow, sleeping as usual in the nude.

Gordon followed in the shower and joked to Christina about joining him the shower, she just rolled her eyes and told him to go get cleaned up. Christina set up the bed as she wanted, knowing what was to come and got a box out from under the bed, put it off to her side. When Gordon was done in the shower, he dried himself and was a little bummed that Christina did not join him in the shower. But he was so tired at this point, he was really ready for bed.

It was Christina's turn in the shower, which got Gordon's blood flowing a little more than it should right now. Knowing this beauty was naked right behind the door, especially after Christina made it very clear nothing was going to happen. Gordon heard the water running, he could not stop himself, he carefully opened the door with a small squeak he was sure she could not have heard due to the water running. Even though the shower door was clear, due to the steam of both of them taking showers, it was very fogged up, just barely letting him see the outline of her body. Gordon thought he better get into bed quickly before she got out and caught him. He carefully closed the door and went to the bed, which Christina had turned town on one side, so he knew which side to lay down on, nearest the hallway door to her room. He too was asleep in no time with a huge smile on his face after watching Christina shower.

As Christina exited bathroom in her silk bathrobe, she saw that Gordon was breathing heavy with a slight snore, knowing he was fast asleep, so she checked on Andy to find the same, softly snoring. It was time to put her plan into action. She put on her oversized T-shirt she slept in. Within an hour her plan was completed for now. Time to sleep and finish the plan in the morning, Christina was getting wet with anticipation knowing what was to come. Finishing off her plan with a huge smile on her face.

The next morning Christina woke up early shivering with anticipation waited patiently for Andy and Gordon to wake up.

Gordon was the first to wake up, he felt rested but it was still dark, he went to rub his eyes but found he could not raise his arms to his face and his mouth had something in it. In shock he started to wiggle his legs and found them also would not rise off the bed. Christina just sat there watching Gordon struggle helplessly. Just before going to bed, Christina had taken the straps she had set up on her bed and cuffed Gordon's Wrists and Ankles tightly to the bed making sure his movement was very limited, when she woke up this morning she finished what she started knowing Gordon and Andy were not going anywhere soon.

Christina starting with Gordon got her used panties from last night, kissed Gordon and in his sleep he started to kiss her back and while his mouth was open she carefully stuffed her used panties in his mouth and then tied a gag around his face. After putting a blindfold over his eyes, she was ready to do the same to Andy. She was very good as immobilizing her boyfriends or lovers due to lots of practice over the years. So, as Gordon was coming around, finding his eyes not being able to see, he could not speak other than a muffled MMMMMPHFF!

Christina whispered in his ears that he was fine and his dream will come true soon enough if he was good and obeyed.

About this time Andy started to awaken, finding himself in a similar situation as his friend Gordon a small ball gag in his mouth, and blindfold over his eyes with his arms and legs barely able to move. Telling Gordon to stay put with a giggle, ran off to see Andy. Andy seemed to really being enjoying himself, wiggling around and moaning some, he was hard as a rock, and to Christina's shock and amazement was well built, she could not wait to get his manhood buried deep inside her. As he lay there moaning and wiggling in his bondage, he heard someone enter the room and instantly became embarrassed. MMMMPPHHHFF, MMMMPPHHHFF! Christina crossed the room to Andy and whispered in his ear to continue to enjoy his entrapment and she will be back in a while. She kissed him on the cheek while stroking his cock a few times to tease him as to what was to come. He jumped being caught off guard but loved it. A bit of Pre-cum seeped out which Christina quickly licked up and told him she will be back soon.

Andy heard Christina leave the room and immediately started to struggle, but quickly found his movements were extremely limited, he was loving this. Andy has always loved watching spiders capture insects in their webs, being trapped, then to spin webbing around them cocooning them and always wishing it was him to be cocooned. Even though he never experience this before his was absolutely loving being trapped and not being able to hardly move, thinking about all the times he had watched the spiders entrap their prey.

Christina knowing Andy was in heaven being tied up so tight, went back to Gordon who was still excited but unsure of what was really going on. Christina quietly entered the room, lightly touching Gordon member with her nails causing him to jump and scream as best he could into the gag, which was barely audible. Christina just giggle and told Gordon to be good and if he was really good he would be rewarded, Gordon nodded his head in agreement. She lowered her head to his quickly hardening member to take it into her mouth, caressing his balls to go with her head bobbing up and down.

Gordon had several Blow jobs during College, however the experience of being tied down was a whole new level he was absolutely loving, more than he thought possible. She was very skilled and was bringing him close to the brink fast, sensing his upcoming explosion, she stopped, to a loud moan of desperation, at this Christina reached up and took off Gordon's gag, he was hesitant to spit out the panties enjoying the taste of her juices. Christina told him to spit them out and taste the real thing, he immediately spit the panties out and waited, she had maneuvered herself over Gordon and slowly lowered her juicy wet pussy over Gordon's mouth, as soon as she touched his lips, he hungrily sucked in her lips and began to lick her finding her clit under its hood, begging for attention.

As he was licking her, she lowered her head to his waiting member and engulfed it as far as she could slightly gagging in the process. Gordon was excellent in his skills licking Christina and causing her to scream in ecstasy quickly enough, squirting as she covered his face with her juices. He too was getting close again, and she again stopped, causing even more groaning and whimpering in frustration.

Christina could hear Andy moaning and trying to talk MMMMMMPHHHF as best he could, Christina told him to be patient and enjoy himself. He responded with a "umm kaay", as best he could and relaxed back into his entrapment enjoying every minute of it.

Christina back with Gordon had decided it was time to send him over the edge and finally take his virginity with or without his permission, not that he would object for a second. She had another idea though, she climbed on top of Gordon who was still hard a rock waiting to explode and lowered her dripping wet pussy onto his waiting member, sliding ever so slowly down filling her up so nicely. She came again right away coving Gordon again in her juices as she dripped all over his engorged member and hips.

She raised herself up and down several times, bring Gordon closer and closer to his first orgasm inside a woman's pussy, he was so close and started to moan and begged her not to stop, but to his shock and amazement, she stopped again and climbed off of him. Gordon was in shock again and asked why? Christina said: "I know you snuck into the bathroom and was watching me shower, for that you must be punished". Gordon apologized for his indiscretion and begged her to finish him off. She said she would if he would let her gag him again, he readily agreed, Christina then put the panty gag back in his mouth wrapped the gag around his head, still being blindfolded crept close to his ear and said, "Now you will have to wait and suffer for your indiscretion", he screamed into the gag "OOOOH NNNNOOO!". she asked him to stay put and wait for her to return.

Leaving Gordon, she went to see Andy who was struggling but not nearly as much wearing himself out while waiting in what can only be described as a dream come true. Christina crossed the room and whispered in Andy's ear, "having fun my big man" he could not contain himself and began to struggle again, nodding his head in agreement. Even though Christina had cum several times already, she was in control and had the power over two men which turned her on to a level she never thought possible. She could not control herself and leaned down to engulf Andy's large member in her mouth, bobbing up and down, getting Andy harder than he ever thought possible, then slid on top of Andy not wanting to wait another second needing to feel his huge member buried in her moist waiting pussy. Being turned on so much for so long trapped in Christina's bondage, he could not hold off and exploded into her pussy within seconds, pumping rope after rope, deep inside Christina, moaning loudly into his gag. She spasmed seconds later squirting her juices all over Andy, who enjoyed every second of it. Stopping to catch her breath, she asked if he would like the gag out, he nodded yes. Upon removing the ball gag, he requested she release him to allow him to pee which he had needed to do for quite a while now. She removed all the restraints as requested, but asked Andy to stay in the room when he was done peeing. He agreed to do so.

Christina went back to see Gordon who was still in full bondage, with blindfold, gag and very tight restraints. He had partially gone limp due to lack of activity, though still loving the tight bondage fully. Christina asked Gordon are you ready to cum yet? He nodded with all the enthusiasm he could muster, she again lowered her head to his waiting member and was able to get Gordon hard and ready to go with very little effort, though she was truly enjoying having his cock in her mouth, more than she cared to admit. But keeping to her word, wanting to make sure both virgins were no longer. Lowering herself on his now hardened member sliding in much easier this time and began to bounce up and down and within a minute, Gordon was moaning into her panties stuffed in his mouth as he push harder and harder into her as her released more seed than he ever thought possible.

Leaving Gordon Panting heavily, Christina went to see Andy and asked him to attend to his friend as he may need to pee also while she made breakfast as promised.

As Andy was untying Gordon, they discussed how amazing the night was and hoped this would happen again. Which to both of their delights it did many times over the next few months. Both could not wait to have Christina to show her dominance over them every chance they got. Christina would see them separately or sometimes together in the same King sized bed, this was all good for both of them. Both Gordon and Andy were sad to see it end when Christina had to suddenly move away due a family member sickness.

Flashback over