All Comments on 'The Seventh Floor'

by SexForYourHead

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

I've been that high and removed from reality before, but you put it all into words that make me whetttt... Thanx.

Love and Kisses

FeistyBellaFeistyBellaover 18 years ago
loved it....

I loved it, and thought it was very well written. I'm usually not too into this category of erotic stories, but I'm very glad I read it. Normally, I don't prefer first person narratives either, but in this case, it was a positive aspect rather than negative. I think my main problem with first person narratives is that I find I'm not as able to slip inside the mind of the other character; it seems restrictive somehow. But in your story, that was not true, and you're right--it did make it more erotic. Loved the control and domination of the man, and the total grasp you seemed to have of the characters and what they were feeling. It made me feel as though I was in that elevator, too.

FeistyBellaFeistyBellaover 18 years ago
by the way

Oh, and also, can't wait to see your next post, so I hope you already have something in mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh god....

*Panting softly, and still shuddering*...that was just about the sexiest thing I've ever read. I couldn't stop reading it, even to catch my breath. Very, Very, Very well done. Wraps my mind around that orgasm, just humming on it for awhile...

LaJovenaLaJovenaover 18 years ago
Yummy.......

Somebody got a towel? :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous