The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body reacted immediately to that view and I could sense my cock getting hard again, maybe more than before if that was possible. I couldn't take my eyes away from the pictures. I wanted to impress them in my mind, memorise every single detail, Tim's expressions...everything! I wanted to carve them deep in my mind and the more I looked at them, the more the desire to really possess Tim grew in me. It took me some time before I noticed the icon of AChat blinking on the application bar.

Tim40: "Did you enjoy the show, Rhua?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "If I enjoyed it? I LOVED IT!"

Tim40: "It was just for you...I have never done anything like it before..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "And?" I asked, trying to investigate on Tim's real sensation.

Tim40: "I'd love it...it's the craziest thing I ever done, but was sooo damn exciting!"

It was for me too, till the point I was ready to spray my seed all over again. Maybe even more than before. I confessed it to him, without hesitation. I immediately thought about wanking my cock and that idea really tickles my mind, especially while staring at Tim's pictures. I saw the dedication he put in everything he was doing with that dildo. The more I stared at the pictures, the more the desire to be with Tim become strong, till my attention was caught by his cock, so hard and erect, pointed right at me, as though it wanted to pop out of the screen. Slowly, my attention was now focusing on it even more. It looked average sized, maybe around 7 inches or just a little more. I felt very attracted by it, till I couldn't resist anymore.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "May I taste your cock, Tim?"

Tim40: "I was really waiting for this, Rhua..."

I imagined us both naked on the bed, doing the hottest 69 I could ever have experienced. Tim's cock tasted a little of his seed and it fitted perfectly in my mouth but this was not enough. I wanted it deeper, till the tip finally reached my throat and hit against it for several time. I loved this sensation and the more I imagined it, the more I wished it could be real, to the point my whole body wanted it so badly. I felt the fire of lust burning inside me, it grew and grew the more time I spent with Tim and now I was about to do something I hadn't done for long time.

I never owned a real dildo in my life, but the desire to experience some anal play, had pushed me to find a different solution for my needs. In fact, some time ago, I had found an old box full of candles of different size and in me secret past I had used two of them to fulfil my hidden desire. I knew they must be in one of the closets of this room, well hidden from indiscrete eyes and now the impulse to enjoy them again, that wonderful sensation was just too strong to resist. Fast as I can, I looked in the drawers around me, till I finally found them. A person with a lucid mind, probably would choose the smallest one of them, but not me!

I was too horny now and the desire to enjoy the size of Tim's real cock, made me chose the biggest one, more similar to his size, judging by the pictures that I had devoured with my hungry eyes. Of course, a candle didn't have the consistency of a real cock but when I had used it in past, it really gave me the pleasure I was looking for and now, after so many times, I wanted...no, I needed to experience it again!

I felt a knot in my throat and the more I stared at the candle, the more my heart pounded faster and faster. The anticipation and agitation was now overwhelming my whole being. I must have swallowed at least twice before I was able to find the courage to take the next step, but at last it happened.

Greedy and impatient, my tongue was now moving slowly in circles around the tip of the candle, following the shape I forged months ago, and the more I licked the candle, the more the desire to have Tim's real cock in its place gets stronger. I was totally out of control now, my tongue was frenzied and soon I was licking the whole length of the candle, back and forth, till I realized that the time had arrived.

I opened wide my mouth and without hesitation, I pushed more than the simple tip of the candle in, letting my tongue move and explore all around it. That sensation was incredible and it gave me another push to move forward. Slowly and a little hesitant, I pushed the candle a little deeper into my mouth, just to stop when I felt a little uneasy with that presence, something I'm not that used after all.

I let the candle slide back a little, just to relax myself and pushed away the nervousness I felt which had begun slow shivers along my body. Nervousness well justified, in fact even if I was alone at home, I wasn't sure when my parents would be back and despite the fact it was still early afternoon, if they didn't find any mushrooms, they would be back sooner than I can expected.

But at the same time, this stimulated me more. Maybe, after all, the possibility of being caught doing something naughty and, of course, would not approve of, was exciting me more, making the desire grow to have the candle deep inside me.

With a renewed resolution, I pushed it deeper in my mouth and when it hit the back of my throat, a strange and new sensation filled my body. It cut off my breath and excited me that a strange object was violating me and even though I had tried it before, I had never pushed myself this far and now I was scared of it. But I was determined to move forward too!

I pulled the candle a little back again, to take a breath, and then I pushed it in again, forcing myself to resist that uncomfortable sensation. Little by little I pushed it deeper, being sure to pull it back time and again, trying to get used to this and, at the same time, to relax myself and let it slip even deeper in to my throat.

Thanks goodness, the shape I gave to the body of candle, helped me in this: the small curve it had, made it slide in my throat a little easier but now, without realising it, the length I was taking in made it difficult for me to take much more. But I can truly say that was enough to let me go totally out of control!

Meanwhile, I was looking at the AChat screen and at the pictures Tim had sent to me and I was wondering what he was doing right now on the other side of the screen! So, with my free hand, I typed a message to him, asking about it.

Tim40: "I'm taking care of my dildo...I love to suck at it, but I would like to do it to you!"

Again...his answer was like an aphrodisiac for me and made my cock rock hard and precum spilled out its tip. I never felt so caught up by someone in AChat and I must confess I really enjoyed this new experience, even more than I could ever imagine! And it was all thanks to another man, not a girl!

Maybe, if I looked at this situation from outside, I would never approve, the same as many others, thinking it was an unnatural thing, but living it as I was doing...from the first day I had logged-in in AChat, everything in my mind had started to change, I had become more open minded and soon I really had started to like this, my secret and pleasant identity, something the friends I had grown with, will be never able to see and, I'm sure of this, they would be never able to understand. While I was thinking all this, a new message appeared in my chat box.

Tim40: "And you? I'm sure you are staring at my pictures while you masturbate... :)"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Not right at all, Tim..."

Tim40: "No? And what are you doing?"

I was quite sure he would ask me that and now, I had to answer to him. Not that I was afraid about telling him the truth, mostly I was afraid about the next thing he would ask me, but at last I confessed it to him.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Of course I'm staring at your pics, but not only that... I'm sure you can't imagine what I'm doing right now!"

Tim40: "Damn, Rhua...stop teasing me like this! I want to know!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I like to tease you, darling..."

Tim40: "I like it too, when you do it...but now I really want to know it!"

He was getting impatient, as I expected. And while I typed my next message to him, I was happy and satisfied by the control I had with him.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I have my mouth full, darling...a candle pushed right down my throat!"

Tim40: "You...what?

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Yes, you read it right...mmmhmm...and it's very pleasant! Too bad it's not your nice cock!"

Now I could easily imagine him stunned by my words and his eyes fixed on the screen, where our avatars are engaged in a wonderful 69, both taking the cocks right in their mouths. And the absence of new messages coming from Tim was the proof he was trying to assimilate what I had told him, while I continued to play and enjoy the sensations that the candle was giving me.

Tim40: "I don't believe you till you prove it to me!"

And here came the question I was expecting. Till this moment, the screen between us was an inviolable wall which protected me from the other users of AChat, giving me the chance to live and enjoy my dream, but now I had reached an important turning point. Am I going to refuse and continue as I had always done till now, or am I going to reveal myself to an important friend in AChat but a totally stranger in real life!? The decision wasn't easy and my fingers hesitated in writing an answer and for almost two minutes or more.

Tim40: "I have shown you myself...why don't you want to do the same?"

His question was more than legitimate, but even if I was barely sure about the origin of the pictures he sent me, a part of me was still doubtful about them. I mean...they didn't look professional but the net is filled by pictures of that type and there are a lot of them which are amateur and looked real. They could easily deceive. Maybe, this was the case with him.

My heart pounded like crazy and the more time passed, the more difficult it was to stop it. Maybe it was just because I was afraid about what could happen after he got some pictures of me. He could post them on some adult site without my permission, but at the same time, I knew this was not all the truth.

Deep inside me, I really wanted to accomplish his request, I sensed it clearly, and this was probably what scared me most, to find out I'm exactly like Tim, a guy without no sense of decency and who wanted to freely live his sexuality, without any restriction!

The more I thought, the more I was sure this was what really blocked me at the moment. Nevertheless, I was able to push Tim so far and so easily, he showed to me his true self without hesitation and without expecting something from me...so, why I was not able to put my trust in his hands and do the same? Maybe I was just a hypocrite...or simply a coward. I couldn't tell, but nothing changed the fact I was probably about to disappoint Tim.

Tim40: "Maybe I'm asking you too much, Rhua...thinking there was a strong link between us was just a chimera..."

Tim had every right to think that and probably he was about to leave, truly disgusted by my lack of faith in him, especially after what he had done without worrying of the consequences. I felt really guilty for my hesitation and the more I remembered all we had done today, the more I saw how much I had caused the situation or, anyway, how much I was involved in it, not to mention how exciting it all was!

And I understood...I didn't want to lose Tim, he was important to me, more than how I had ever imagined till that moment! I felt attracted to him, maybe not in love, but I desired to be with him, to make love and have sex with him, I wanted it badly, as never before. And now, he was waiting for my answer, probably disappointed by my hesitation.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Sorry, Tim...You are right, you asked me a lot...but after all I did the same to you..."

Tim40: "Exactly...and now you don't want to do the same for me!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Yes...that was what I was thinking at the beginning...but now it's different! I finally understand how important you are to me, Tim...And I want to show you everything of me!"

Tim40: "I can really trust you, Rhua?"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "You can...I assure you! Just, give me some minutes!"

His answer didn't arrive immediately, but at last it was positive. While I was getting my camera, the agitation began to grow more than I expected, but at the same time, the anticipation for the wait to show myself to Tim was too!

Ready to take this step, I decided to send him four shots of me and in two of them I'd show him how much I was enjoying the candle. In fact, I sent Tim a picture of me with it all the way down in my throat and a second one which showed me licking its tip, so he could have a clear idea about the length I was taking in my mouth. The other two pictures was about me half naked sitting on the chair, showing to him my hard and burning cock, while in the other I was standing over the chair with my legs open and using the backrest as a support, leaning my chest on it.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Sent...hope you enjoy the view!"

The wait was killing me now...I don't know how much time had passed before I could finally see a new message in the chat box. Finally, it arrived.

Tim40: "Gosh Rhua...they are amazing! Especially one of them..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Which one?" I asked him, full of trepidation and curiosity.

Tim40: "The last one...damn, you really have a nice and round butt, for being a guy! I love it!"

His words made me blush and at the same time, they opened another door inside me.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "It's all yours, if you want..."

Tim40: "If I want it? Damn Rhua...of course! I need it so badly!"

His words made me smile but at the same time, the fact that he was attracted by my buttocks was arousing me more, to the point I couldn't wait anymore to be taken by him and not only virtually...I really desired to be taken by him here and now!

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Take me...take me right now Tim! I need it!"

Tim40: "Oh yes, I can see it...and I wanted to take you right there, in that position!"

That idea intrigued me so much, I had always liked to be taken from behind and Tim was offering me the chance to finally fulfil my deepest desire, even if he wasn't really there with me. I blocked the wheels of my chair. I was almost ready to explore this new and incredible experience, when I noticed another message popping on the screen.

Tim40: "Of course, I want to see more of you...everything!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "You will, I promise...I'll show you everything of me!"

There were no more words between us. After this last message, I leaned on my chair and with my legs open, I greedily used my middle finger to rim my pulsing rosebud, like I never have done before. The sensation of the tip of my finger against it was giving me intense and wild chills and to resist my urges was getting more difficult.

Minute after minute, I tried with all my will, till I could see Tim's avatar putting his finger deep inside the anus of mine. At that point, I couldn't resist anymore and I do the same, pushing my finger slowly inside my tight anal rose, giving the sensation I hadn't felt for such a long time.

After I had broken through that first natural resistance, I moved my finger back and forth and that unstoppable but pleasant movement increased in speed, leaving me breathless. My camera rolled capturing my shameless actions.

In fact I had set it to be able to take a shot any thirty seconds for the next twenty minutes, something I had done to be free to enjoy every moment of that incredible experience.

The more the time ran, the more this wonderful feeling invaded my whole body, till the point even two fingers was not enough to satisfying the beast Tim had released inside me. It lasted five minutes and now I was at the point I was not able to stop this exciting process.

Probably, on the other side, Tim was experiencing the same and now he was just waiting for the right moment to give me the final hit. And he does...

Finally he took what I offered him. I could see in front of my eyes, our avatars were now having wild sex, with Tim's in charge and deflowering mine, giving her no mercy. The more I look at them, the more I wanted it too.

I take the candle that filled my throat and a little worried but with nervous anticipation, I slowly stroked its tip against my rosebud, not so sure if I was ready to allow that thing inside me yet. It takes a minute before I can persuade myself of the fact that I'm ready, after all. This was the first time, I would be using the big candle! The last time I had succumbed to this was with the smallest candle and a very long time had passed from the last time I have done it! My heart beat fast and little thrills encompassed my body.

I stroked the candle on my tight entrance, prodding and pushing loosening the resistance. The doubts that were running in my mind began to disappear, overwhelmed by the strong excitement and lust that this totally new situation was giving me. And it doesn't matter if inside me a little voice was continuously saying to not do it. Now every cell in my body wanted it so badly!

With my heart pounding even faster, I pointed the tip of that improvised toy on my rosebud and start to push the candle against it. It entered and I finally violate myself giving me the sensation I had waited for so long. With my eyes closed, that pleasant feeling seemed intense and the pleasure of the tip slipping deep in to my anus was amazing. My breath become heavy and I moaned in ecstasy! Finally I was experiencing what I had wanted for long time, maybe for too much time, plus knowing the fact that the camera was registering it all. The thought that soon someone else would see it too, aroused me even more, to the point that I didn't realize immediately that I had half of that homemade dildo right inside of me.

My hand moved by itself, letting the candle slide back and forth but having care to push it a little deeper at every thrust, gifting me with more intense pleasure, something I had just dreamed of before today and I never felt it so strong in past.

Probably, it's the whole situation, totally new for me and knowing the fact that Tim was waiting for my pictures was a strong incentive and even if a part of me was scared by the idea of sending to him those pictures, the desire to let Tim see me and at how badly I want to be taken by him, was stronger than any doubts or fear I had.

And the more the camera was taking some shots of the indecent show I was performing, the more my hand was moving faster, making my breath heaviest and pushing me closed to my limits.

I couldn't avoid in calling out Tim's name, in a last desperate hope to imagine he was there behind me taking his pleasure from my now totally opened entrance. I can sensed my body getting closer to its limit, and I called his name louder and louder, as if I wanted to make him hear my voice from the far distance that separated us.

My body burned as it never had before and my mind was completely lost in the wild pleasure that the penetration gave me...nothing else mattered right now, I just wanted to enjoy those feelings till the end and yes, I wanted Tim to watch at how much I loved all this!

And it was with this last thought in my mind that I finally reached orgasm. I sprayed a copious and warm load of my cum on the towel I used to cover the chair. I don't know how long this lasted but for sure, this was the best experience I ever had since the first day I had joined AChat, three years ago!

And even if I felt empty now, my hand didn't want to stop, that sensation was inebriating me or maybe I must say it had me intoxicated and now I can't resist it, I'm totally addicted to the extreme pleasure that penetration gave me, till the point I had reached two more orgasms before I sensed myself totally satisfied.