The Sex Experience of Lady Rhua Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless and exhausted, I lay on the chair trying to catch some strength back and finally sent a new message to Tim. I don't know how long I stayed like this but I'm sure it wasn't short. I was elated...all I wanted, now, was to show Tim what he had made me do and deeply hoped he would enjoy it as I had done experimenting on myself. I didn't have to wait too long, before he replied to me on AChat, after having looked at my private and vulnerable pictures.

Tim40: "Oh my Rhua...never have I seen something more exciting than your photos! They are making me hard again!"

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I made them just for you, Tim...and I want to do it again and again!"

Tim40: "I want you do this again too..."

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "Soon Tim...soon!"

We met and played like that for different times during the weekends which followed that first one, the days of the week that took us away from each other seemed endless and the wait for our next date was something we both looked forward to. We could be free, show the true nature which was hidden within us, gifting to each other our inner selves and incredible and exciting afternoons of pure passion.

Then, the day came when Tim told me he was going to leave AChat for the sake of his family, arrived. In fact, now he was too much involved by this experience and too often, during the night or when he had a free day and he was alone at home, he came to AChat in the desperate hope to find a man who wanted to play with him as I did.

He felt guilty for his wife and worried for their two daughters: what about if they discovered him doing it? The dilemma of if his wife could accept it or if she wold be disgusted and break up with him, leaving their house and taking the girls with her! Those questions were now hammering in his mind, to the point he couldn't continue with this situation.

He told me before about his family in our chats and I could clearly understand his thoughts and doubts. Of course the safety of his marriage came before everything else, and I could only support him in his decision even if in my heart, I was feeling sad for losing him and, in particular, because I knew I could hardly experience again something like what we had and the pleasure we had given to each other.

That day, there was just a long chat between us, remembering all the incredible moments we had had together, and when finally the moment came to say goodbye to him, I sent him this message.

Lady_Rhua to Tim40: "I know it will never happen, but I really hope I can meet you here again!"

Then, he left. His name stayed on my lover list for almost two months, then it disappeared from there, leaving just an empty spot. During all that time, I regularly looked at him in the desperate hope to see the circle on his portrait becoming green, the indication he was online once more in the game, but it never happened. It stayed red and silent.

From that day, months passed but in my memories the time we spent together and the strong sensations he gave me were vivid, intense... and had left a deep and indelible mark in my soul, something which was going to change my life forever.

Every time I logged-in to AChat, I searched for guys able to make me feel like he did, able to arouse me to the point I could completely lose control but it never happened. Tim was the only one who had caught the real me and the only one who knew about it.

Soon, even in my daily life some changes had begun. When I was with friends or in a place full of people, I couldn't help but look around and stare at some nice guy or other and imagine them taking their pleasure from my mouth or my now trained and greedy rosette star. But I also knew this would never happen because I knew I would never be strong enough to reveal my true nature and feelings to strangers. How could I ever tell my secret to my friends? This torture of my soul continued, till the day I was contacted by Puppy on Achat.

Puppy: "Hello, Lady Rhua! Did you have some time for me!?"

The message was simple and gentle and it arrived in a moment of complete loneliness on AChat. In fact, that night no one of my friends, lovers or even my spouse were on. I was about to log-off and go to see a movie, just to kill time before going to sleep.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Of course, Puppy...I have nothing to do at the moment!"

Puppy: "Wonderful! I really wanted to talk with you!"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Really! And why?"

While I asked this, I started to read the profile of my interlocutor. The first thing that attracted my attention, was the image used as a portrait: it showed partially the body of a pretty and very sensual transsexual riding a black dildo. The face wasn't shown but I could easily see she was enjoying the experience. I quite enjoyed it too!

Puppy: "Do you like my portrait?"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Oh, yes...a lot! Is that really you!?" I asked her, really curious

Puppy: "Oh, no...I'm not that pretty!"

I should have guessed...too many users on AChat have pictures taken from the net on their profile and this was no exception. But I must say she really made a nice choice!

Then, she continued...

Puppy: "I was away from AChat for long time...and today, I was hoping so badly to see you again!"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Again? I don't think I ever met you here before..."

And more I looked at her profile, the more I'm sure of my words: she claimed to be a cross-dresser in her life and to look for some fun on Skype too, something I had never done before, so why did she said "again"? Is it possible she was someone I had met here in the past and simply forgot about her? With those thoughts in mind, I didn't notice immediately a new message in the chat box.

Puppy: "I was away for a long time, but it's me...Tim!"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Tim! You are Tim!?

Puppy: "Yes, it's really me! Smiley"

I couldn't believe it. After all this time, Tim was now chatting again with me and he was using a transsexual alter ego! I was happy as I had never felt in the last two months but at the same time, worried for his choice to come back to AChat so, without hesitation, I asked him why he came here again and how it was going with his family.

Luckily, the answer reassured me about his situation. His daily life with his wife was going well, she still didn't know about his past here on AChat, as she didn't know he was now talking with me again. He came back to AChat a month ago, unable to resist the impulse to experience again the incredible pleasure he had felt in the past, but meanwhile something new had been born in him.

Like me, he was always attracted by transsexuals and after the experience we had had, this attraction become an obsession, until the point he wasn't able to stop looking at videos of pretty tranny's playing with lots of big hard cocks. The more videos he watched, the more the memories of our games pushed him to want those wonderful sensations back and even if he had experienced them again by himself, it wasn't the same. He was looking for someone who was able to take control of him, treating him again as the little whore he was and, most important, he deeply began to desire to be treated as a real transsexual! He knew this was never going to happen, not until he continued to stay away from AChat and from me, but at the same time, he knew he couldn't go back to AChat so easily or everything he had done to have a normal life with his family again, would or could be ruined.

Those thoughts tortured him every day for almost three months, when one night a video caught his attention. On the screen, a young and pretty guy dressed as a girl, was showing off his feminine body and soon, a dildo of any type and shape was violating his mouth and rosebud, making him reach several orgasms, while people are watching him via webcam.

That night, Tim discovered for the first time the world of cross-dressing on webcam. A world which was eating at him, especially with all those pretty fake girls and soon it became another obsession for him, until the point he took the decision to talk with one of them and learn more about cross-dressing. He surely didn't expect to be taken so much by the words of that "girl" to the point he wanted to experience that amazing world on his skin. She became his mentor and taught him everything he needed to know about cross-dressing and how he must act in front of the webcam to seduce the men that were watching him. Soon Tim became an expert, ready to make that first step in that new world.

At the beginning, he wasn't self-confident enough to do a good performance on the cam, but day after day, he became more experienced and confident, until he decided to return to AChat as Puppy.

Little by little, Puppy became a known name between the users who usually search for girls interested in some webcam encounters but no one was able to give him, or her, the same pleasure he experienced with me a year and half ago. And this is why he was looking for me, that night...

Her story was incredible to me but the details she told me about our past "games" were known just by me and Tim and soon, any doubts I had about her true identity disappeared. I felt so happy now and in my chest, my heart pounded faster, probably in the hope to finally experience again the immense pleasure of the time I spent with Tim.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "I'm so happy to be able to chat with you again, Tim!"

Puppy: "Me too! But please...call me Puppy!"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Why Puppy!? Why you chose this nickname!?"

Puppy: "It's your fault, I presume..."

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Mine?" I asked surprised but a little happy.

Puppy: "Yes, yours...your control over me, the time we had together...I missed all this!"

So, I wasn't the only one who was missing all the weekends we had together! Even if she was using another name, she was the same Tim I had met here and she was giving me the same vibrations I felt in the past. Something I was sure I would never have been able to sense again. But now she was here and I was quite sure something new and interesting would happen again and soon! Maybe more than what I could imagine was possible.

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "I'd like to have more time tonight to look at you cross-dressing..."

Puppy: "Don't tell me you have to go right now!"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Not immediately, but soon...it's getting too late, here in Italy!"

Puppy: "I know, but...can you stay for fifteen more minutes!?"

Lady_Rhua to Puppy: "Yes, no problem with that..."

Puppy: "Then, come to Skype and look for me...XxxPuppyxxX...I want to show you my new self!"