The Sex Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 5 minutes of this, she pulled off him again and took the show to its highest level. Gripping the flaps of her dress she ripped it, tearing it in half and pulling it off. The stage light showed off the drops of sweat glistening on her perfectly toned body, and only her breasts were still covered.

Predictably, the crowd loved it.

He grabbed Aaron's head and forced him to look at her. She smiled and licked her lips again with that large, erotic, tongue and stepped over him again. Like before, both her legs were behind him, with her thighs wrapped around both his head and the pole.

"Wait! Wai..." he tried protesting before she stuck her pussy in his face again. From this angle, he was again completely smothered, but she could grind against him without letting him breathe.

Aaron was angry. He'd been told he would be having sex on stage for money. Instead he was tied up and getting his face raped. He wanted her to get off so he could get his money and leave this shitty town as soon as possible.

To get her off. The thought made him realise something. He had muff dived before, so he knew what a wet pussy really felt like, And Lily's didn't feel like that. He then realised that the pussy juice that had been seeping into his eyes, nose and mouth during the smothering wasn't that at all. He guessed it must be some kind of lubricant made to look like she was wet and aroused. The musky scent from earlier? He chalked that up to either his imagination or some fragrance she was wearing.

Lily wasn't aroused, horny or climaxing at all. She was a professional who was doing her job, and making it look like she was enjoying this. It was all a part of her routine.

So, the best way to break that routine and end the performance would be to get her off. Give her an unscripted orgasm and properly fuck with the chemicals in her brain until she couldn't perform on stage anymore.

So he stuck out his tongue as far as possible and began to lick.

She felt it immediately. It was so unexpected and sudden that Lily froze in her gyrations for a second and gasped.

"Stop it!" she hissed loud enough for only Aaron to hear.

Glad it was working, he kept licking. He lapped up and down her pussy in swift, long strokes. His first sex partner (the older woman) had made him practice oral before she fucked him, so he knew what he was doing.

She backed away from him, pulling her pussy free of his face and letting in a rush of cool air. She backed away a bit and started her teasing routine again, grinding inches from his face.

"I don't know what you think you're doing dick," she said to him, "but you better stop now!"

He looked up at her. "Just finish the show..."

She scowled and shoved her pussy into him again, hard. He retaliated by licking as deep as he could and wiggling his nose over her clit. Pleasuring her on stage was now the only weapon he had left, and he intended to use it as much as possible.

Lily tried to focus, to not enjoy the tingling from her sweet spot, but with the face-humping it was getting increasingly difficult not to. Every stroke of his tongue sent a pleasurable tingle that was swiftly escalating into a bolt. Aaron's plan was working, and she was getting off on this.

As a genuine moan escaped her mouth, her pussy was suddenly became hotter and much more moist as genuine lubricant was secreted.

Aaron began to work with his lips, moving them up and down firmly while sucking at her wet pussy and licking harder. With each movement a small shudder stole across her vaginal lips and inner thighs. Her breathing grew rapid and her moaning louder. She gripped the pole tighter and humped his face faster, rubbing her flooded pussy over him. He stuck his tongue out and rapidly shook his head, trying to hit her swelling clit as much as possible.

He got to taste her clit soon. She hooked her legs behind his head, crushing him tight into her pussy and arched backwards like before. Now half her weight rested on his shoulders, and the rest was held up by her arms on the stage.

With the change in angle, his tongue ad full access to her clit. The little button had swelled up quickly with his efforts, and stood engorged and ready to be pleasured. He flicked his tongue across it, sucked it, kissed it with his lips and licked it some more.

Lily just couldn't take anymore. She had always cum easily, and very rarely got muff dived like this. A bolt of pure pleasure ripped through her and her screamed out as her first true orgasm of the night surged through her. She clung to Aaron tighter as she rode out the waves of the orgasm (made worse by his continued efforts) and then relaxed her headlock and fell slightly on him and the stage, catching ragged breaths and trying to calm down.

And the crowd went wild, clapping, cheering and hollering their lustful approval. They didn't know it was real, but it was the sexiest show they'd ever seen at Cherry's. And most of the women were already planning how they would get the partners wrestled down so they could also get licked like that.

Aaron was also exhausted and was greedily gulping as much cool air as possible while watching Lily regain herself. Watching the orgasm work its magic had rekindled some of the lust he had for her. She was incredibly sexy, but he wanted to get out.

Lily had regained her composure and was slowly standing up. As she got up, the spotlight winked on again and she sashayed with as much poise as possible to the front of the stage.

"I don't know about you folks," boomed Cherry's voice through the speakers. "But I haven't been this turned on since senior prom! Let's hear it for Firelily and the Marshal!"

Lily did a twirl and took a bow, then walked up behind Aaron. She bent over, again popping her amazing naked ass at the crowd and cut through one of the ropes tying Aaron to the pole. His hands and feet were still bound, but he was no longer tied to a stripper's pole.

Lily took another bow, blew a kiss to the crowd and walked around to Aaron's feet. She grabbed the rope's tying him, picked them up and began dragging him off the stage. He struggled a bit, then calmed down when he realised it was just part of the act.

But she didn't stop dragging him when they were off the stage and behind the curtain. She kept dragging his bound and helpless form into the backstage area.

He shook around, trying to slow her. "Lily? What're you doing?"

She ignore him, and kept dragging him deeper into the backstage.

"Hey, hey! Show's over, can you let me go now?"

She glanced over her shoulder, winked at him and kept dragging.

"Hey! Untie me! Where are you taking me?"

"Right here", she said beckoning towards a door. "I'm the star of these shows, so I have a private dressing room. A very private dressing room..." she trailed off as she turned the knob and dragged him in.

It was both well lit and furnished in the dressing room. Opposite the door was a massive make-up mirror and counter with a long padded bench in front. To one side was a large wardrobe, to the other was a comfy-looking sofa.

She went for the make-up bench, dragging Aaron so his head was on the side of the mirrors and pulled him onto the bench. It wasn't very wide, and he would roll off if he struggled to much.

With her captive in place, Lily squatted down next to him.

"If you bite me, ruin my orgasm or hurt me in any way, you will never leave this room alive. Understand me?" she brushed her fingers over his cheek.

"What the fuck are you doing!" shouted Aaron.

"Shush," she said, shoving her big breast into his face to cut him off. "You got me going on stage. That was a mistake, cause now you're going to finish what you started or I will smother you to death."

She sounded casual, yet sincere.

She stood up and finally removed her bra, unleashing her perfect boobs to the world, and stepped over his face so her pussy was directly over his face. With a smile on her lips and a sadistic twinkle in her eye she slowly lowered herself down onto Aaron's struggling head, settling her soaking pussy over his mouth and clamping her thighs over his head.

He kept struggling for a few seconds until she reached into his jeans and squeezed his balls hard. His scream of pain was muffled by her sex, but the vibrations excited her.

He didn't need telling twice, and he started to lick.

While on the bench Lily enjoyed the attention and quickly came to another shuddering climax. With little encouragement, he started again and gave her a third painfully-good orgasm.

She switched position then, facing his feet, his nose up her ass and his tongue all over her clit. He could breath, so all she did was rest her legs on his body and relax. Her day had been busy with some house chores, gymming, tapping at the novel she was working on, and then the sex show. It felt so good just to sit back and be spoiled with a hot muff dive.

Aaron was in a world of misery. His gambit had worked too well. They were off the stage, but now he was alone and helpless in the clutches of this bitch who wanted nothing more than to use him as a toy. No plans came to him, so he just kept licking.

Thirty minutes later she got up again and dragged him to the foot of the couch. He was forced to kneel before her and bury his face in her snatch while Lily reclined and relaxed more. She came twice more, then ordered him to slow down (with a slap to the head for encouragement) and enjoyed a very, very slow build up to what became the most powerful orgasm that night. It ripped through her body, took her breath away and made her slump back in exhaustion. As she reclined, she pushed her feet onto Aaron's chest and kicked him over, just for fun.

She was up after she recovered. She stretched and chose a blue bathrobe from her wardrobe. After belting it on, she dragged Aaron back onto the make-up bench and sat back down on his face, smothering him through the fluffy material. She stayed still until he began to suffocate and thrash around before standing and giving him a breath.

"Please, no more. Can't take anymore" he panted.

She ignored his protests and his struggles, seating herself once more over his face. Not as firmly though. She left him room to carefully breathe so she wouldn't have to get up.

Leisurely she undid her braids and brushed her hair until it was silky again. She then removed what make-up she had on and cleaned off her nail-polish. She slipped off the top of her robe and rubbed moisturiser over her arms, hands and torso, enjoying the cold lotion over her nipples.

When her make-up was finished, she leaned back and sighed.

"Too bad I can't take you home with me. My car's trunk could fit you, and I've got a basement I can lock." She squeezed his nipple viciously. "You would fit right in as my slave..."

She slapped his stomach as if to conclude their encounter, then got up and walked away without a word.

Aaron lay there for a few minutes, certain she'd come back and make good on her wishes. But she didn't, and all he could hear was the music from the bar. He knew he had to escape now, but the girl who'd tied these knots had really tied them tight.

"I told you to leave immediately," Said a soft voice from the door.

He almost shat himself with fright, turned and saw Alexienna, the same woman who'd tied him up. She looked tired and her hair was tussled. Like Lily, she wore a robe and must have just finished her show.

"I tried!" said Aaron. "That crazy bitch dragged me back here!"

"You shouldn't have provoked her."

"Fuck her! It doesn't matter, can you please untie me? I need to get out of her."

Alex shook her head. "I'm sorry. It looks like you're going to be here for a long time."

"What? What the hell do mean?"

She didn't answer, just turned and ran off.

"Hey! HEY! Someone untie me now!" he shouted and thrashed around in his bonds. While doing that he rolled too far and fell off the bench, crashing painfully to the floor.

"My, my, my. Ain't you in a fix?"

He looked up and saw Cherry, her bulk looming massively above him with a cigarette in her fingers.

"Please, untie me. I want to go."

Cherry just laughed, the noise booming in the small room.

"What? Jus' like that?" she asked. "Nah, can't let a hot little piece of meat like you go jus' yet."

She took a final drag on her cigarette before crushing it underfoot. She bent over and easily picked up Aaron's bound, struggling body.

"Let me go! Put me down bitch!"

"Ha ha ha, sure thing honey!" she said as she set him back on the bench. "But you ain't' going nowhere yet.

She pulled off her leather boots and socks, dropping them where she stood. She then unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off her fat but.

"I was serious earlier little man. I could see what you was doing to Lily, and that got me sweatin' like a pig. So I decided you staying right here until I'm finished with you."

With her jeans off her untanned legs glowed like the moon. Fat and cellulite hung from her stomach, ass and thighs like moss on an old tree.

"And now, you're right where I want you," she said while leering at his body and stripping off her tight red panties.

With these off, her unshaved pussy loomed above him and he'd never seen a more threatening sex organ before. It was massive, consisting of so many folds of saggy skin and covered in thick, coarse hair. She was so wet and horny that her juices were dripping out. Aaron had a crazy idea that her fat, wet, hairy pussy was about to eat him, just suck him up and swallow him whole.

"Please no! You can't!" he tried protesting.

"Oh I can, now shut up and eat Cherry's pie!"

She lowered her cavernous maw of a pussy onto his face. The folds spread out over his mouth, eyes and nose completely. He couldn't breathe, see, move, resist or barely hear.

Like Alex said, he didn't go anywhere for a long time.

12