All Comments on 'The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 05'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why can't i find a woman like D?? She meets all

if my dreams and fantascies. A erotic and very sexual woman who loves to fuck and wahts to fuck and needs to fuck just like a man! God I bet she is so good to.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenabout 16 years ago
Why can't i find a woman like D?? She meets all

if my dreams and fantascies. A erotic and very sexual woman who loves to fuck and wahts to fuck and needs to fuck just like a man! God I bet she is so good to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please edit your stuff

Your stories would make a rock cum if you'd only proofread them. I especially like "shuttered' for 'shuddered." But there are plenty more.

Sue in Tacoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This isn't writing, it's typing.

"She continued to hump and hump on my thick cock until her orgasm resided."

One of your better ones. "...her orgasm receded? subsided..."? To reside is to live in a place, for example, "She resided at 247 Milf Street." (Of course, her orgasms might subside there too.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF you expect from illiterate niggerloving trailer trash ??

Just give its shit stories 1* it deserves !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grand romance story

Errors in spelling cannot detract from this ongoing romantic drama, which in this chapter is characterized by an emotion-charged plot from the first line to the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous