The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

And then as she peaked, we just seemed to hang there above the bed. She was trying to hold the last of the climax feeling like we try all do. She held it and held it and finally I heard her breath give out with a hiss. She fell on the bed with me on top of her. She was panting like a animal in heat. She held on to me so tight that I could hardly breath. She pulled my head up from beside her neck and said: "My god! I was sure I was going to die. Oh Bud. Oh my god Bud! That was the best! It was unbelievable. Unbelievable. Oh my God feel my heart."

I lifted and placed my hand over her heart as I cupped her left breast. I could feel her heart beating as fast as my own. I kissed her and we rolled to our side. I stroked her beautiful wet face and she kissed me and licked my cheek. Our bodies were completely wet covered with perspiration. I kissed her one last time and held her until we both fell asleep. When I woke it was three AM. I kissed her soft nipple as my hand slid between her wet thighs. I cupped her cum filled pussy. And she moaned.

When I knew she was awake, I whispered, " Let's go sit in the hot tube."

She smiled and asked me, "Don't you ever get enough? What time is it? Is it opened this late?"

I said, "Well it's down by the pool and I'm sure we can find a way to turn it on. Come on D, come with me. We can sleep in later, it's Sunday and classes don't start until Monday. We have a cocktail party at 6 PM tonight but we'll be up then. Come on, come with me D."

She got up and put on her two piece again. I said, "We're really going to have to get you another suit."

She smiled and said; "I don't know why, hell I'm never in this one Bud."

I laughed and we let the room and got on the elevator and headed to the hot tub.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12