The Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers

Her eyes were closed as she rode her orgasm until she felt her heart beating in her vagina. Then it slowed down.

Completely out of breath and panting for any air she could get. She pulled her hands away from her sweaty body and reached into her bedside drawer. At the back of the middle one was her much loved dildo that she had once received as a gift from Rachel. It was intended as a joke at the time but had been put to use the very night she received it. Danni clumsily fondled around for it in her drawer.

She put it straight at the entrance to her pussy, only pausing briefly to imagine a good picture of her brother with his cock in hand and ready to penetrate her.

"Fuck me bro," she whispered to her imaginary Tom. Gone were the moments where she thought of him as a brother. For the moment she had adopted him as her lover.

She pushed the dildo into her forcefully; the wetness of her pussy countering her tightness by providing fantastic lubrication. Her whole body responded to the surprise intrusion, tensing up. Danni didn't care and pushed the dildo to almost its full penetration, whimpering with pain and pleasure as she did so.

"You're so big," she whispered to no one in particular, knowing that she was alone. Her face was flushed and she felt the sweat dripping from her body. She had never been penetrated this deeply before and it took a moment to get used to. Her body was still shaky and her pussy was still contracting from the last orgasm. Perhaps it was this that brought her close to another.

Danni pulled the dildo out of her, slowly groaning as it slid against the walls of her pussy. She was pouring her juices and felt her bed sheets getting wet underneath her bum. Once the dildo was removed, she slowly re-inserted it into her...

Tom had briefly fallen asleep watching the last of the film. He decided it was definitely time to go to bed and flicked the TV off with the remote. He left the room swiftly and made for the stairs when he stopped dead.

The moaning! It was happening again. His heart was racing as he moved forward up the stairs much quicker than he should have. He was on the landing in no time as he made to walk past his sister's room. He knew exactly what to expect and slowed down when he reached the crack in the door. She had left it open for him! She had to have known he saw her last night. The moans were loud and she sounded like she was much more into it than she was before.

He put his head against the crack in the door and he saw that beautiful sight. His sister was naked except for her black bra which wasn't even covering her tits now, and the large cock was inserted almost all the way into her vagina...

She had seen it. The unmistakable change in the lighting as her brother had peered through the crack in the door. Instinctively she gasped and grabbed a nearby blanket to cover herself up.

It wasn't quick enough as Tom had already seen everything. His own instincts caused him to reel back and bolt for his own room. He slammed the door as he had definitely been caught anyway. He clicked the latch on the doorknob and sat on his bed. Tom's heart felt like it was about to rip his chest open and the feeling of overwhelming guilt brought tears to his eyes.

Meanwhile Danni was curled up under her blanket with embarrassment. She was soaked all over and she slid the dildo out of her pussy. It dropped onto the bed in a wet mess and rested against her butt. She listened to her heart hammering against her chest. She had asked for it, and now it had happened. But now her harmless fantasy had an edge of realism to it and it made her feel nauseous.

She lay there under her blanket until her body dried off a little. She sat up and reached for her underwear, feeling a large of degree moisture between her legs as she did so. She also put a clean orange top on and some jogging bottoms.

Danni entered her bathroom and went for the connecting door into Tom's room. She opened the door without knocking and saw him sitting on his bed with his phone in hand.

Tom looked up, already looking uneasy. "We need to talk," Danni began.

"No we don't," Tom replied snappishly.

"Tom." Danni pleaded with feeling etched into the name.

He looked at her for a moment, looking into her beautiful dark eyes and eventually gave in.

"Alright. If we have to," he sighed.

Danni moved towards the bed and sat on the edge. She knew she would be able to change his mind.

"So what do you want to talk about," he began, almost playing the fool.

"I think you know," she said sternly.

"So what about it? I saw you masturbating. Why do you want to talk about it?"

Danni was silent for a moment. She wanted to know, or had to ask at least but she had to build the courage to say it. "Did you like what you saw?"

"What! You're my sister. Don't be absurd."

She found his reply annoying. "Since when do you say absurd? Don't say that it makes you sound obnoxious. I saw you masturbating over me after you caught me last night."

Tom's face went bright pink. "W-w-what? No I didn't," he nervously stammered.

"Yes you did. You called my name when you came," Danni said with a still stern sound to her voice.

Tom couldn't believe how blunt she was being with him. He had caught her tonight, not the other way around. "How could you know this?" He asked.

"You left your door open a little. I thought you knocked on my door so I came to see if you had or not."

"Ok fine. I was masturbating. But it wasn't over you."

"Uh huh," Danni replied unconvinced. "You saw me doing it and immediately after you were as well and then my name got called mid orgasm."

"Yeah sis that was some pretty crazy stuff."

Now it was Danni's turn to be embarrassed. Tom thought she looked quite cute while blushing.

"Shut up! Why do you keep watching me do that you perve?" Tom could see a little bit of anger building inside of her.

"Why do you keep leaving the door open? It's like you wanted me to see." He was starting to get annoyed himself.

"The first was by accident. The second time... well." Danni suddenly sounded emotional.

"You wanted me to see just now?" The mood had changed. Tom was suddenly excited and he didn't know why.

"Well it was just a fantasy. I didn't actually want you to. It's embarrassing." Tears were starting to fill her eyes.

"I didn't mind it," Tom tried to comfort her.

"Shut up you loved it," she sniffled, forcing a smile.

"Ha yeah maybe I did," Tom laughed.

Things turned quiet and they sat there in silence. Tom admired his sister. He thought he would never see her in the same way after watching her masturbate the first time. But sat in front of him was the adorable girl he always knew. Only now she looked beautiful in a way that turned him on.

"I didn't even know dildos could do that!" Tom broke the silence with bewilderment.

It was enough to break the tension and Danni snuffled a laugh through her emotions. They laughed together for a moment. "It was a birthday present from Rachel. She was teasing me because she saw how I looked at it in the shop so she bought it for me."

Tom liked her new found honesty and was touched that after everything, she still felt comfortable enough to confide in him.

"Shall we make a promise to stop watching each other masturbate then?" She asked.

"Yes that sounds like a plan. It was getting kind of weird."

"Ok bro."

With that, Danni gave him a kiss goodnight and returned back to her bed. She made sure all her doors were closed, stripped down once more and continued masturbating. This time she thought of various guys at school and eventually settled on Tom's best friend Johnny. She briefly wondered how many girls did this each night thinking of him and how many girls he had actually slept with. She felt no shame as she came hard, soaking her bed sheets as she did.

*****

The following day, the heat went into overdrive and Danni asked her best friends Rachel and Claire back to her house after school to chill in the pool. Tom returned slightly later and to his joy he found three babes in skimpy bikinis relaxing on sun beds. They copied each other's fashion sense as best friends often did with large sunglasses. He drooled for a moment as he approached them noticing their oiled up bodies with sun cream.

Rachel was the first to see him, jumping up and giving him a hug which he absolutely adored. He felt her boobs press into his chest and his arms wrap around her tight body. Danni and Claire didn't pay much notice as they said hello.

Tom had always got on better with Rachel rather than Claire as they had more in common. With reference to her looks, Claire was extremely attractive, almost as much as her two friends but she didn't really know how to utilize it when she dressed normally, despite looking divine in a bikini. Her painstakingly straight blonde hair dropped nicely over her shoulders and a lot of guys would have climbed mountains for her had she been less into her studies.

Rachel was far more care-free. She lived life as she wanted to and being so attractive, she often managed it. She could take any guy she wanted and she dated often. Perhaps due to him being her best friend's brother, Tom had only ever seen her amazing personality and had fallen in love with her since day one; but Danni often told stories of people getting on the wrong side of Rachel and like her hair, she had a fiery side to her.

"So have you come out for a swim?" Rachel asked with a lovely smile reminding Tom of how much he had a crush on her.

"Yeah I think I will. It's way too hot to stay inside."

"Strip down then," she said cheekily.

"Err; I'll just pop upstairs to put some shorts on."

"Ok then," with that she happily returned to her sun bed while Tom went up to his room to change.

"You know you make it so obvious you like him," Claire mumbled at Rachel. She didn't approve of Rachel's attitude towards boys and felt that school studies always took priority.

"So? That's the idea," she shrugged.

"Whoa. You need to get through me to go out with him," Danni interjected.

"Sorry Danni. You don't mind do you?"

"I don't but as long as you won't pick him up and ditch him like you do with most of the guys: only if that's your motive we have a problem," she warned. Danni had always known that Tom liked her a lot and her protective side had instinctively kicked in.

"Of course not. I want to be with him properly at some point. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing what he's like in bed." Danni shot her friend a warning look and she felt a strange stab of jealousy in the pit of her stomach.

Tom came out in some board shorts and wasted no time diving into the pool. The girls followed and they enjoyed themselves for hours till the sun eventually started dipping below the horizon.

"We better head in," Danni said. "Looks like Mum will have dinner ready soon."

"Yeah we better head home," Claire replied.

"Come on then let's get freshened up." They pulled their bodies out of the pool and headed up to Danni's room.

Intentionally, Rachel hung back and grabbed Tom when her friends disappeared into the house. "What's up?" Tom asked as she pulled him onto the swinging chair.

"I want to ask you something."

"Ok shoot," Tom replied. His heart rate rose slightly.

"Do you like me?" She asked bluntly. Tom's heart rate shot up as she looked him right in the eyes.

"I err. Erm what do you mean," he stammered.

"You know what I mean. Danni's told me loads that you like me."

"Has she?" He made a mental note to kill his sister as he turned bright red.

"Yeah. So do you?"

"I don't know why she was saying that," he lied.

"Oh right ok." Rachel looked visibly upset. Her body sunk and she turned away from him. He looked at her perfect features, with water droplets clinging to every part of her body. Tom was disappointed in himself.

"I meant..." Rachel looked back up hopefully.

"Yes?" She said quietly.

"Yeah I do," Tom finally managed.

"Oh cool. I like you too," Rachel smiled happily at him. The conversation was all a little bit clichéd high school talk but Tom knew how much he wanted this.

"Cool," Tom replied. He felt her beautiful eyes staring into him but he couldn't look back at her. He felt awkward and embarrassed.

"Hey," she said sensing his anxiousness. She pulled his face up to look at her. "It's ok."

He couldn't describe his emotions in words. He wanted to kiss her as soon as they made eye contact. Slowly, they grew closer together.

Tom felt Rachel gently pull his face closer to her as their lips touched. Instinctively, Tom sucked her bottom lip as they melted into each other. Tom felt her mouth open and he pushed his tongue out, ripping pleasure through him as he felt the tip of her tongue touch his.

He placed his hand on her thigh and glided it smoothly up the inside of her leg. He felt her legs part ever so slightly as they made out. His hand slid over her smooth wet skin and onto her hips where her bikini was. He felt the material hug the contours of her slim body and he continued touching onto her tummy. His cock was rapidly approaching full attention.

Knowing it would stick out badly while he had no shirt on he stopped the journey and just kissed her. Rachel however had other ideas. He felt her hand on his, and guiding it up to her chest. He felt the bottom of her breast, held firmly in place by her bikini while she pulled his hand onto her. She ensured he got a good handful so he was touching her entire boob.

Tom felt his dick pressing up against his shorts. He wouldn't be able to move for while. Then he felt Rachel's hand on the bottom of his stomach, slowly moving down to his waist line.

They heard voices coming from inside so they broke the kiss and pulled their hands back to themselves.

"Hey what you guys doing," Danni said coming out the door fully dressed.

"Just hanging out," Rachel said cheerily as she jumped up and went inside to get changed.

Danni turned to follow when she saw Tom's erection. A wave of excitement powered through her and she immediately felt guilty. She pretended not to notice and went inside. Tom knew full well that she had noticed it.

Tom barely lost his erection all evening; the short moment he shared with Rachel was the most erotic thing he had ever experienced. Other than that, the only female contact he got was when he cuddled up to his sister every evening while they watched TV.

It was cuddled up with his sister that evening when it was most uncomfortable. His parents were in their usual place and Danni had spooned into him across their sofa as she so often did. Usually he was grateful for her undying love and affection but tonight he was struggling.

His erection was pressed into her butt and the bottom of her back with some pressure. Through their clothes there was no way she could have felt it but Tom was becoming increasingly horny pressed up against her. He was barely watching the TV and replaying images of Rachel in his head over and over.

He thought about the kiss and his dick twitched in his boxers, oozing pre-cum. He remembered her soft wet skin and her bikini; his dick oozing yet again. Then he remembered his hand on her perfect breast and he nearly came there and then. He managed to stop himself and calm down for a moment. Then it happened again.

This happened a few more times till he was hornier than he had ever been before. He imagined Rachel naked and grinding on his cock. That was too much to bear and he began to orgasm. He did his best at disguising the sensations going through his body and tried not to tense up. He felt his dick twitching uncontrollably in his pants and fought against his hips' natural instinct to thrust forward. He felt his dick pulse and cum sprayed into his boxers.

Danni was oblivious of what was going on, enjoying cuddling with her brother after the awkward situation they had been in over the last few days. That was until she felt his body tense up behind her. She thought it was strange and was about to say something when she felt his hips thrusting ever so slightly into her butt. It dawned on her what was happening.

Tom's reserved thrusts drew attention to his erection and she now felt it pressing between her crack. She had so many mixed emotions running through her head, but un-knowing to Tom, she gently pushed her butt back into him, hoping that it would improve the strength of his orgasm.

Tom came for what felt like a long time considering he was in a room with his family and he was coming against his own sister. He felt his dick soak his boxers and twitch over and over under the pressure. He felt the last of his cum dribble out of his dick and he relaxed. He felt hot and his cheeks were burning but he felt like he had just got away with it.

Danni just smiled to herself. Any way she can make her big brother feel better was fine with her and besides, it was just some harmless fun. The only thing that concerned her was the wetness she suddenly became aware of in her panties.

After 5 minutes of sitting there, Tom couldn't take the sticky wetness anymore and opted to go and clean himself up. As Danni watched him stand, she couldn't help but think that she would probably have this incident in mind when she gave herself an orgasm tonight. She smiled to herself thinking about how both her and her brother could orgasm with such ease.

*****

The following day both siblings awoke feeling completely refreshed. Both had got themselves off the previous night and had rested well. They had their usual routine with the parents at breakfast and left for school.

They entered the school corridors together and instantly saw Rachel's bright red hair through the crowds of students with Claire. "Hey guys," she said as they drew closer.

"Hey," Tom blushed. Rachel saw and flashed him a smile.

"Danni your dress looks lovely," Claire said. Danni was wearing a black dress which hugged her fine figure.

"Oh thanks you look nice too. I like your hair today," she replied. "So what have we got first?"

"I think we have English," Claire said, always eager to get to class.

"Ok let's go. Bye Tom see you later," Danni waved goodbye to him and they disappeared down the corridors.

Later that day Tom was making his way through an empty corridor to his last class when he came across Rachel who was walking the opposite way. As soon as she saw him, her face lit up as per usual. "Good afternoon sexy," she said in her confident tone of voice.

"Hi Rachel," he replied without the confidence to compliment her looks.

"So that was some kiss last night eh?"

"Yeah it was amazing," Tom said truthfully.

"We can do it more often if you like?"

"Do you mean start dating?"

"Yeah I would like that," Rachel smiled excitedly.

"I'd like that too. Danni won't mind will she?"

"Well she said as long as I don't hurt you, she's cool with it."

"Cool."

"Sooooo. Would you like to come round mine tomorrow after school?"

"Ok that sounds fun." Tom felt nervous and excited at the same time. Things between them went silent and he saw Rachel moving towards him presumably for a kiss. He couldn't believe his luck!

Their lips met and their arms pulled each other close. Rachel went straight in and they were kissing with tongues within seconds. Tom was nursing a semi as Rachel squeezed his butt and kissed him erotically. They instinctively pushed their groins together and being the temptress that she is, Rachel started grinding slightly on his rapidly hardening cock.

The excitement of the conversation and the sudden kissing meant that they began to get carried away. Rachel was moaning into Tom's mouth and he pushed her back gently into the lockers. They moaned lustfully as they started to rub against each other.

Rachel put her hands up his shirt and felt his skin while Tom moved a hand up and touched her breast. He had never gone further than this with a girl and she seemed to sense it. Rachel put her hand on top of his and squeezed him into her breast, sighing with pleasure as she did so. Pulling away from the kiss, she looked him in the eye.

JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers