The Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers

"We shouldn't be doing this," Tom gasped despite having no intention to stop. Danni barely heard him. Her eyes were closed, she wanted to savor this moment forever, truly in awe at the fact it was her brother's cock inside her. She was going to come on it, feeling his thick shaft on her pussy walls while she contracted on him. If he came it wouldn't matter. All that mattered was that his cock was inside her.

She fucked him for a few more seconds until she was at the peak. She was going to feel a real man's cock inside her while she orgasmed. Danni had wanted this for years. It was the moment she had been waiting for and it couldn't have been a sexier cock to be the first inside her. She actually wanted him to cum with her. She wanted to finish safe in the knowledge that she had sex.

"Tom. I'm going to come," she whimpered. It was a desperate moment that they knew would change things forever. Her hands clenched onto his chest as the moment approached with no stopping.

BANG!!!

The unmistakable sound of the front door echoed through the house. The shock noise caused Danni to jump up in fright. In the couple of seconds that it took to realize what happened, her orgasm had diminished from her grasp. They slowly came to attention of the situation.

Danni was standing in front of Tom, her skirt bunched on her waist, her pussy drenched and her torso typically sweating. She looked at her brother sitting on the toilet; his cock pointing angrily at the ceiling and shining from her wetness. Had he really just been inside her?

"Hello?" They heard their mom saying into an apparently empty house. With her voice, they sprang into action.

"That shouldn't have happened," Danni said as they grabbed their clothes.

"I don't regret it," Tom said honestly.

"Neither do I. I just know that we... we shouldn't have done it," she said through conflicting emotions.

"I know." They gave each other a quick kiss on the lips before going separate ways into their rooms.

Danni curled up on her bed with too many emotions running through her head. She wanted it so bad, yet knew it was so wrong. Maybe it was this that caused her to be so attracted to her brother. She contemplated carrying on by herself but she had a sneaking suspicion that they may be continuing their explorations that evening. Whatever happened, she needed to refrain from having sex. That was definitely too much for siblings.

The evening went by uneventful. Jim returned from work, got changed and took his wife out for their traditional Friday evening meal leaving Tom and Danni to cook for themselves.

Tom came downstairs to find his sister standing over the stove. Without really thinking he stood behind her and put his arms around her waist.

"Hey sis," he said cheerfully. She turned her head and kissed her brother while he hugged her from behind.

"I like that," she whispered.

"I like this," Tom said as he gently pressed his crotch into her firm ass.

"So do I," she purred.

"Can we do stuff while mom and dad are out?" He asked.

"Not sex," she said quietly enjoying Tom's hands on her body.

"Of course not. But can we do other stuff?"

"I would like that a lot," she said before continuing to kiss him.

They kissed like lovers as Danni turned to face him and their hands roamed each other's bodies while Tom pressed into her. Her bottom came to rest on the stove as their tongues sensually wrestled against each other, lubricated by an incestuous concoction of saliva.

Tom slid his hands up her leg and used them to press their groins together with more force. His cock was hard and the pressure felt good. He needed to cum soon.

"Owww," Danni suddenly screeched jumping back off the stove.

"Oh shit," Tom said realizing she must have moved too far back onto the hot stove.

"I think it burnt my butt," she moaned. "Can you see?" She pulled her skirt up around her waist showing off her perfect ass.

It was certainly very red with a small white mark where the stove had burnt her. "It's not too bad sis."

"How am I going to explain that one!" She laughed.

"You need magic kisses?" Tom said patronizingly.

"Yeah that sounds nice."

Tom moved towards her cute butt and kissed the area that was sore. Danni moaned for entirely different reasons as Tom extended his tongue and licked her occasionally.

"Better?" He asked.

"I have no pain at all now," she smiled cutely.

"Good. Now take a break while I finish off the dinner," he said.

He continued the meal Danni was preparing and they ate at the table, talking about school and other things.

Danni took a shower after dinner as Tom watched a few TV programs. They spent most of the evening alone until Danni came down to watch with him. She cuddled up with him in a spoon on the sofa. They often cuddled but now it felt different. Like it was a stepping stone onto something else.

Tom's cock was rock hard against her firm butt. It didn't take long for her to start pressing back into him. They were barely watching the TV, opting to pay more attention to each other.

As they became more turned on, the dry humping became more intentional and before long Tom was trying to get himself off. His hands were under her shirt on her stomach which was becoming hotter and hotter; evidence that she was turned on. Danni loved giving him pleasure. She was so happy that she was the one that had the ability to do it.

Her hand moved downwards and under the waistband of her skirt and panties. Her pussy was already sodden wet with her panties wetting the back of her hand. She put her finger inside her hot pussy and timed the insertions with Tom's humping. She wanted to pretend he was inside her.

She felt Tom's hands roam her body, turning her on even more until he cupped her breasts, causing her to moan audibly with pleasure. While one hand fingered her pussy she reached behind her to feel his hard cock through his shorts. Things were getting exciting for Tom and he knew he could cum at any moment he wanted while she held him like that. Their breathing was getting ragged as both twins strived for the maximum pleasure they could achieve.

Tom guided her face towards his so that he could kiss his hot sister. Their tongues wrestled for space as they sucked each other's lips. It was too hot to bear. Danni turned her body to face him so they could kiss more efficiently. She moved on top of him and pushed her dark hair to one side while smiling down at him.

"I can't believe how hot you are. I should have done this a long time ago," he said to her while pulling her top over her head. Danni sat up slightly and pulled her skirt down. Tom awkwardly moved his shorts off while negotiating around her sexy legs.

They lay in their underwear, admiring each other's bodies. "You know, you're far hotter than you think you are," Danni said while tracing his abs with her finger.

"And you are far sexier than you think you are," he replied while admiring her boobs, straining against her flattering bra.

"You think I'm sexy?" She asked, getting up to stand in front of the sofa.

Tom looked her long slim body up and down. A small sweat had left her skin with a sheen, accentuating her tits and smooth tummy.

"Err, yeah!" He said while instinctively putting a hand into his boxers to touch his rock hard cock.

"That turns me on," she said while eyeing his boxers, trying to get a glimpse of his manhood. She removed her bra and her tits came free.

"You like?" She asked.

"I likeverymuch."

"So you think I'm sexy?" She said while throwing her bra on him. It smelt of her and turned him on even more. She turned around so that he could see her ass. Bending over as if she was about to pick something up, she pulled her thong down to her ankles. Her pussy was in clear view for him and it glistened with excitement. Eagerly, Tom pulled his boxers off in lightning quick speed.

By the time Danni turned he was naked with his cock pointing upwards into his belly. She gave an animated gasp in humor at his keenness. Tom smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her onto the sofa next to him. She giggled as he climbed on top of her naked body, touching almost everything he could. The giggles were quickly replaced by gasps as he touched her in intimate spots, kissing her with lust.

While touching the back of her leg, he brought her leg up to caress her ass. Danni was in heaven, feeling her pussy seeping juices at every movement. Tom kissed her neck, slowly making his way down her sternum towards her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and kissed her. This was by far the biggest reaction from her that he had received yet.

Continuing his explorations, he kissed her stomach and lower into her abdomen. Her legs were wide open now with him in between, smelling her wonderful scent of arousal. He kissed where her panty line would be and then moved lower to kiss the inside of her legs. He couldn't keep his eyes off her neat little pussy, wet for him and emanating heat.

Wasting no more time, he plunged his tongue into her crack and licked its entire length. "Holy fuck Tom," she said in pleasure while grabbing his hair.

He kissed her clit, rewarded with some more cursing and groaning while he ran his tongue back down to her opening. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. His twin's pussy tasted divine. The sweetness yet slight tang clinged to his taste buds as his tongue ran through her smooth folds. It was a cute pussy, giving him confidence rather than intimidating him. Long gone were the days where he waited for the girl to make moves. This was far too good to pass up.

Danni couldn't help herself. The sight of her brother's tongue in her pussy was one she'd remember forever. She watched between her boobs as the face she had known all her life, kissed her intimate parts in a forbidden pleasure too great to describe. Her moaning was a constant while he played with her clit and pussy lips. She liked the look of her body while it produced sweat as he continued his administrations on her pussy.

Tom plunged his tongue into her opening causing her legs to open wide and straighten. She held his head tight as his tongue pressed in and out of her. After a few seconds the lust was too much to handle.

She pulled his head up and he followed with his body landing on top of hers in the missionary position. She hadn't intended it to happen this way but tasting her juices on his tongue as she kissed him was so erotic.

Tom pushed his cock against her pussy, feeling it get slick and slippery in the process. The breathing was at a peak with both siblings gagging for more air as they became more and more excited. Groans echoed into each other's mouths as tongues rubbed and lips sucked.

He was humping against her pussy now and she loved it. Her clit was being stimulated well and the feel of Tom's hard cock was enough to make her orgasm alone.

"This feels amazing," she groaned into his mouth.

"You're the hottest girl in the world," he replied. In that moment he felt his cock slip unmistakably inside her. It was so quick and wet that he had pushed all the way in, bottoming out his cock inside his twin.

"Oh my god," Danni groaned as she was filled up.

Tom pulled out and pushed back into her. The feeling of her wet pussy and the heat that surrounded his cock was amazing. He was inside his beautiful sister once more. Looking down he saw his cock glistening with his twin's excitement as he desperately fucked in and out of her. They were both gasping for air with the physicality of the motions getting them out of breath. Danni instinctively pulled her legs wide for him, drawing him deep into her virginity.

"Ah that feels good. You're so hard. Fuck me Tom! I can't believe my own brother is fucking me." It hit home who was fucking her. "Tom we can't do this!" She said through desperate breaths before it was too late.

Tom couldn't stop. The sight of his cock plowing into her sexy form was too good to even think about stopping. It was wrong on so many levels. He was unprotected. He was losing his virginity. They were in the family living room. He was fucking his sister.

"Tom stop," she said with urgency.

He didn't hear her and continued to fuck her.

"Tom please! This is too much," she pleaded through very pleasurable insertions. Tom snapped out of it and pulled out; his cock glistening with her wetness. "We said no sex," she said emotionally as she slid out from under him to stand up.

"We both want to do this," he replied.

"That's beside the point. It's so wrong."

"If God didn't intend for us to do this, why did he make us this way?" Tom said.

"I don't know," Danni said on the verge of crying. Neither sibling was religious but it was a good point to make. "Tom we can't keep doing this if this is where it leads every time. It's all going way too fast."

Tom didn't know what to say. He was lost for words. He wanted it so bad.

"I'm going upstairs," Danni said after the pause. A tear slid down her cheek as she left the room.

Tom was upset with too many emotions running through his head. Without realizing, he was following her a moment later. He found her in their shared bathroom.

His heart sank as she sniffled her cries while she tried to keep her makeup from running in the mirror. He moved behind her silently to put his arms around her naked body. His cock had flopped a little but woke itself when his body pressed into hers.

The contact was nice and Danni hugged his arms into her. His cock on her ass felt nice and calmed her. It wasn't intimidating. It was attached to Tom and he wasn't intimidating at all. He was cute and timid (most of the time) yet manly at the same time. She loved him greatly.

Danni turned around to hug him properly. Her breasts pressed into his chest and their arms pulled each other close. She looked up and they kissed immediately. It was a slow and meaningful kiss and filled with love and affection. It reassured Danni and made her feel safe.

Slowly but surely, they melted into each other, kissing sensually and pulling each other tighter. Tom gently pressed her into the counter and their privates came into contact again. This time it didn't matter.

She let out a hum of satisfaction as Tom pressed harder into her. He caressed the sides of her body with love and adoration, gently feeling the back of her leg and guiding it up so he could touch her bottom. He felt her hand on his penis, gently pressing it against her vagina. They both helped her prop her bottom onto the counter as they continued to kiss.

He felt the opening of her vagina and pushed as her hand guided him inside. She groaned and propped both legs around his body, prompting him to press into her.

His cock slid deep into her, causing a moan of pleasure. He pressed into her again holding her tight. Her hands gripped into his back as she was filled up. They stopped kissing and Danni bit gently into his shoulder as he started moving in and out.

She still felt the same, hot and wet, yet this time it felt like they were doing things for a better reason. A reason integrated with love and affection for each other. It was still wrong, but on a less crude way.

The siblings made love on the counter for a minute or so until Tom put his hands on her butt and carried her to the bed. She was light and her athletic figure made it easy work for him. They collapsed on her bad without coming apart. He immediately started pressing into her in the missionary position.

"I needed that," she said while smiling into his eyes.

"I need you," he said lovingly.

"It was nice to be intimate with you. To feel like we are doing something special rather than just getting carried away," she said through his thrusts inside her.

"We are doing something special. I'll never forget this day: being inside a girl for the first time. I'm really glad it was you that gave that pleasure to me. Plus you're really fucking hot!"

"I am glad too. We grew up together and now we are becoming adults together. You're not too shabby yourself Mr! I love you Tom," she smiled.

"I love you too Danni."

"I'm ready to get fucked by my sexy brother," she said.

"I'm ready to fuck my hot sister."

"Good. I want it. I want your hard cock in me. I want to feel it spraying inside me. I want to orgasm and grip your cock as I cum," she groaned as his thrusts sped up.

He pushed harder inside her and more regularly. It felt like a long time coming, all leading up to this one moment. Condoms didn't matter when it felt this good. It was skin on skin; the most intimate two humans can be. His cock was leaking heaps of pre-cum inside his sister, helping to add to the copious amounts of fluid there already. He looked at her beautiful face, slightly contorted with pleasure. Her tits were bouncing with every thrust and her sweaty body slid across his in a hot mixture of salt and skin.

"Mom and dad would kill us for this," she gasped.

"Fuck them. This is for us," he said outlandishly. Danni giggled.

"No fuck me," she said pulling his face in for a more desperate kiss as his cock rubbed the right parts of her insides. She could feel her pussy starting to contract and could feel it starting to cum.

"I'm going to cum," she groaned as his cock slid against the smooth walls of her pussy.

"Cum on my cock sis," he grunted.

"Ohhh!"

"Ohhh it's here. I love you," she almost screamed.

"I love you," he said plowing into her hard. He watched her tight body tense up and her hands tore into his back. Her feet pressed into his butt pulling him in deeper. She groaned loudly with pure pleasure.

Tom felt his cock being squeezed as she writhed and twitched underneath him. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen: The beautiful girl that he had grown up with, tensing on his cock and enjoying mountains of pleasure that he was giving her.

Her groaning became less constant and her body eventually started to relax. Her chest was heaving up and down as she panted. Her skin was shiny and her dark hair clung to her face with sweat. "Ah that felt amazing," she laughed after a moment of silence.

"That looked amazing," Tom marveled. He started pushing into her again, desperate to feel his own orgasm. His cock was straining at the peak of his lust. The sight of her hot body covered in sweat was too much and he was about to let go.

"Oh god," he grunted as his thrusts inside her became jerky. His stomach tensed and his balls got ready to release in her while they slapped against her wet privates. "I'm coming!"

He went to pull his cock out to spray her tummy in cum when Danni wrapped her legs around his hips, pressing him into her once again by her feet on his ass. She pulled him close with her arms and held his cock inside of her.

"Fill me up with your cum brother," she whispered, pushing him over the edge. His cock twitched and released a hard spurt of cum in her hot, wet pussy.

"Ahh yes!" Danni said while arching her back with excitement.

Tom groaned as the second spurt sprayed inside his sister. It was bliss.

"Oh Tom," she groaned as spurt after spurt twitched its way down his cock and emptied his white sperm inside her.

He jerked and tensed his way through the orgasm, nearly blacking out at one point from the intensity of it. "Oh wow Tom. You're still coming," Danni smiled as she enjoyed feeling him twitch on her vaginal walls while his cum filled her up for what felt like minutes.

Eventually, like her orgasm, Tom slowly started to calm down. He was drained and just laid on top of her for a few minutes while they caught their breath.

"That was the best experience of my life," he breathed rolling onto his back to lie next to her.

"Me too." They both stared at the ceiling with wonder. "No wonder sex is such a big deal. I can't believe I waited this long to experience it," Danni said still trying to catch her breath.

JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers