The Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers

"It's ok we had some fun," he winked, instantly regretting it.

"We did," she smiled, clearly amused. "You can get out without being seen by going out of that window. There is a flat roof around the corner and then you just lower yourself down onto the bins."

"You sound like this is from experience."

"That's because it is," she replied cheekily.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school," he said while moving towards the window.

"Wait," Rachel moved towards him and kissed him sensually, swirling her tongue around his. It was romantic after the fooling around they had done.

"Wow," Tom dazed for a moment.

"Would you like more?"

"Yes please," he said drearily.

"How about we go on a date this Saturday then?" She asked hopefully.

"That sounds fun," he said happily.

"It's a date then."

"It certainly is!"

"Ok chop chop! You need to leave," she said in the politest way possible as she ushered him out of the window.

*****

Tom had a rather subdued evening. He played computer games, watched TV and had dinner; the standard teenage boys evening after school. Danni was much the same, catching up on homework and texting friends. She was lying on her bed after dinner and bored out of her mind. She couldn't help but wonder what her brother had got up to with Rachel earlier that day. She could imagine her best friend being all over him, knowing that she was actually quite a slut. A stab of jealousy tore through her stomach.

Shocking her, she realized she was actually upset. She didn't know if her feelings were sexual or emotional but either way she was jealous for her best friend knowing that she couldn't provide what Rachel could. Feeling herself getting moody, she knew the only way to stop getting more frustrated was to get herself off. Reaching for her laptop, she opened up one of her favorite videos. It was of a solo male who had made a compilation of his cumshots. Danni had always liked this video as the model had a particularly large cock and shot buckets of sperm. She liked to imagine him squirting his load inside of her.

Slowly running her hand under her panties, she started teasing herself. "I have to get myself a boyfriend," she sighed to herself as she thought about how much she was masturbating and how sex obsessed she had become recently.

Sinking a finger inside her she groaned. It wasn't the same though. Her bad mood had overtaken her and she needed something more fun. She jumped up and went into her brother's room through their shared bathroom. She didn't knock and found him lying on his bed watching TV.

"Hey bro," she said masking her mood.

"Hey sis," he mocked.

"How did the date go?"

He shuffled uncomfortably. "It's not your business."

"Come on! You know she will tell me at school tomorrow. We tell each other everything."

"Girls are so annoying."

"Did it not go well?"

"No it went well. Just saying you are all gossipers."

"Deal with it. So what did you do?" She knew she was pressing him but she just wanted to know.

"What didn't we do more like," Tom scoffed. Danni's stomach sank. Right then she knew she wasn't ok with her best friend and her brother's new found affections. She knew what she wanted.

"Aw baby. Did that dirty redhead get you all rattled up then?"

Tom went to reply but she silenced him. "Do you want me to help get rid of your frustration again?"

"Err..." Tom stumbled for words. He wasn't sure whether he should tell her that Rachel had already done that today. Danni knew he had probably fooled around with her but for the moment she adopted it as her strategy to touch him again.

"It was good the other night wasn't it?" She knew she had to instigate everything as Tom was too nonchalant.

"Yeah but..."

"Well let me help then."

"Ok." Mentally Tom didn't need much persuasion. He came within seconds of her touching him last time and he didn't regret that. The only thing hard about getting past the sister taboo was his cock.

Danni's heart leapt which instantly confused her. She was genuinely excited to help her brother orgasm again.

"Ok, so err, how do we do this?" Tom began.

"I guess you just have to take it out," Danni replied trying to mask her excitement.

"Are you sure about this?" Tom said while hooking his thumbs under his waistband.

"Yes it's what we want isn't it. So why should we hold back."

"Well there's an obvious reason but I see what you mean."

"Tom. We aren't having sex or anything; just playing around. Relax a little." With that Danni moved forward and pulled his shorts down making sure to take his boxers with them. His dick sprang into view as she pulled his shorts and boxers off his feet. She groaned with the excitement of seeing his dick again, making her own pussy moist.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a really sexy cock," Danni said.

"No one has really seen it before t..." He was going to finish his sentence by saying today but knew that somehow his sister wouldn't want to hear about his exploits during the day.

"It's a good looking one. And a decent size too," she said as she put her hand around his girth. She felt him rapidly harden in her hand. Knowing the protocol, Danni started to jerk his cock up and down.

"That feels really good sis," Tom groaned as he shut his eyes to enjoy the sensations on his cock. He felt Danni shift closer to him and cuddle up against him, putting her head on his chest. He put his arm around her while Danni watched as she masturbated him.

After a few minutes Tom was seeping pre-cum. "This stuff is nice," Danni said while using her thumb to run through it across the tip of his cock. "It's really slimy," she giggled and spread it over her hand to use as a lube.

Tom loved every second of her administrations and was in pure heaven; however he wasn't as close to coming as he thought he should have been. Danni seemed to sense it as she picked up the pace on his cock.

A few minutes later Danni knew that he had probably spurted his load that day already and knew she would have to up the ante. Raising her head of his chest she pulled on his shirt, motioning for him to take it off. Tom complied and soon was lying completely naked in front of his sister.

Danni moved towards his chest again, this time extending her tongue to lick his nipples. Although Tom didn't get any sexual pleasure from this, it sure felt good to have her hot tongue on his body.

She continued licking across his chest and then moved on to his abs. Tom loved seeing her tongue extended in the same view as his hard wet cock.

"I can't believe this is happening. I would never have expected us to do this," Tom groaned in pleasure.

Danni just mumbled a reply through her efforts of increasing his excitement enough for him to cum again. She was getting annoyed that he hadn't already and lay her head back down again, this time on his stomach and only a few inches away from his manhood. She looked at it in amazement, feeling how hard he was and the perfect dimensions and length of him. Through the limited experience she had with boys, she knew he would have finished by now if he hadn't earlier and knew she had to take a different angle. Maybe he had sex earlier.

Danni felt strangely sad that he may have fucked her best friend. Sadness turned to excitement when she realized Rachel's juice could still be on him. Feeling naughty, she moved her head closer to his cock and extended her tongue, just grazing the slit.

Tom knew she had just licked him with her tongue and was so excited he almost forgot to breathe. Was this going to be his first blowjob? The fact that it was his sister's tongue felt bad and wrong but just turned him on so much more.

Danni pulled her tongue back and a trail of his salty pre-cum stuck to her. It was in her mouth! Her pussy seeped its own wetness at the thought. She couldn't taste what she imagined her best friend would taste like through his own taste so she extended her tongue once more and licked around his helmet. Tom was about to cum.

Danni had forgotten what her objective was while she searched for the taste of her best friend. Unknowingly, she was swirling her tongue around his helmet and licking him into an orgasm. Within seconds his cock started to pulse without warning. Danni felt him tense and his cock twitch. She knew it was about to happen but his cum rushed up his cock and sprayed onto her tongue before she had time to think about what she was going to do. Through instinct, Danni pulled back a little but was rewarded with a thick spurt of his cum hitting her cheek and hair.

Finally catching up on the events, Danni moved forward and put her lips around his shaft, burying his cock in her mouth as it sprayed endlessly on her tongue and the back of her throat. She wanted to keep it in her mouth but realized she would choke so swallowing was the best option.

Tom's cock eventually stopped twitching and leaking its juice into his sisters mouth. She sucked him dry and made sure it was clean before letting him go and moving up to lay beside him.

"Oh my god Danni. That was amazing!" Tom breathed.

Danni grinned with happiness and Tom saw a strand of his white cum across her cheek and hair. "Holy shit! I got it on your face."

"I know. I like it," she laughed. "Who knew that after all this time it was your cum I wanted."

"That felt so good. Because you're my sister it made that so much better. It just felt really naughty and hot."

"I like knowing mom and dad are in the house while we did that. It made me want to do it even more."

"I hope we never get caught."

"Are you suggesting we do it more?" Danni asked hopefully.

"There's nothing I would like more," he said as he raised his hand and gently wiped his cum off her cheek while leaning in and kissing her; their wet tongues meeting in an incestuous bliss.

Danni loved being kissed. In that moment her heart melted for him. It was much more than a physical attraction for him; she had a strong crush on her own brother. Feeling her pussy getting wetter than it was already, her hips naturally rose off the bed and she groaned into his mouth.

"Do you need to cum," Tom asked, loving that he was able to ask her that question.

"Uh huh," she replied looking up at him longingly, her dark eyes telling a story of lust and emotion. The attraction in that moment was too much and Tom found his lips touching hers again as they kissed with more purpose. He could taste a hint of saltiness in her mouth but he didn't care. It was just a hot reminder of what had just happened.

She took Tom's hand that was still wet with the cum he wiped away and put it on her breast. He squeezed and caressed her while she moved her hands down her smooth flat stomach and onto the waistband of her skirt, hooking onto it and pulling it down her legs. They momentarily broke the kiss while she flicked the skirt off her feet.

Tom looked down and saw some lacy black panties with a white lace frill along the edges. Her white shirt had ridden up so he could see her belly button and that athletic tummy. He was turned on again.

"Here," she said while pulling him into a spoon position and pulling his free hand underneath her body to rest on her other boob. "Touch me up while I make myself cum."

"Ok." Tom was squeezing her perfect tits while he saw her hand move down and slip inside her panties. She sighed with satisfaction and started to rub her clit.

They settled into a tighter spoon till Tom's cock was resting gently against her butt. He loved her hips wiggling with excitement, moving back while she teased her pussy into orgasm. An audible moan left her lips and Tom squeezed her tits tighter in response. Danni dipped a finger into her drenched pussy and then brought it up to Tom's face. He smelt her aroma and his cock twitched. She put it to his mouth and he eagerly tasted her juices.

"That turns me on," she smiled.

"Me too; you taste divine," he reveled. Tom could see little beads of sweat forming on her brow. "Are you getting hot sis?"

"I always get hot when doing this. It's so hard when you want to masturbate before school or dinner or something like that and you can't because you know you'll sweat too much."

"I bet," Tom mused at her cuteness. "Take your top off baby."

"I like it when you call me that," she smiled and turned to kiss him while putting her fingers back inside her pussy.

"Why do you like that?"

"I don't know. Maybe I just like pretending to be yours for a moment," she confessed.

"You've always been mine," he said.

Danni just smiled happily and helped him take her shirt off. Tom saw her sexy body in underwear. Her underwear was matching with the bra being black with white lace and a tiny bow in the center. She looked like an underwear model.

"You're lucky," she said, "I don't always match my underwear."

"You look so hot," he said honestly.

He put his hands back to where he wanted them and squeezed her tits again, pulling her hot body into his chest and stomach. Danni continued the assault on her pussy causing her to groan with more abandon. It wasn't going to take much more of this to cum and sure enough it approached within a couple of minutes.

"Do you mind if I take these off," Danni said motioning at her panties.

"Be my guest!" Tom said more excited than he should have been.

"Ok cool. It's a bit constraining and I guess you're already naked so it doesn't matter if you see me now," she said while sliding them off her hips and down her legs. Tom just groaned with pleasure at her words.

Tom had been squeezing her boobs and began caressing her soft skinned tummy. He felt her cute belly button and sent his hand lower only stopping where Danni's masturbating hand restricted him any lower access. He brought his hand up her now clammy body and slid both hands underneath her bra. He immediately felt her erect nipples poking into his palm as he did his best to stimulate them.

It turned him on so much that he instinctively pushed his hips forward. His still erect cock pressed into his half naked sister's butt.

It tipped Danni over the edge. She came hard, loving the feeling of a hard cock pressing into her ass, pussy clenching on her fingers, knowing the onslaught of her juices was coming. Tom felt her body tense in his arms and then release to see his first live female orgasm. She wiggled and fucked her pussy with her hands, moaning with ecstasy as she enjoyed feeling her pussy come in the presence of a man for the first time.

She felt her juices dribbling out and onto her fingers and inner legs. It was so erotic, coming in front of her twin. It seemed to intensify everything, creating an orgasm of double the length and wetness.

Eventually, all good things seem to come to an end as her pussy stopped contracting and she began to relax.

"Wow," she breathed.

"You look so sexy when you cum. It puts porn stars to shame," Tom said.

"Thanks bro. I'm exhausted now," she smiled through heaps of her trademark sweat.

"Me too. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" In all honesty, Tom just wanted to keep her naked around him for as long as possible.

"That sounds nice. Maybe we can go again in the morning," she said cheerfully.

"Nothing would make me happier."

"I'm not going to sleep naked though," she said moving to get her panties.

Tom felt slightly dejected but knew it was probably for the best. They were siblings after all. He grabbed his boxers out of his shorts and slid them up over his erection. He noticed Danni looking at his tent in his boxers biting her lip.

It excited him that she was the last person on earth that should be turned on by his cock, yet there she was, ogling his body.

Danni shuffled into him as he put his arm around her and she put her leg across him to intertwine their bodies. Her soaking pussy had wet her panties and rubbed into his hip while they cuddled close.

"You're beautiful sis," he said while holding her chin to draw in for a kiss. Their lips met and never came apart for another hour. The siblings enjoyed the intimacy that neither had ever had the experience of before. They were perfectly happy kissing and occasionally exploring each other's mostly naked bodies until they were practically falling asleep.

*****

The alarm woke them up in the morning. It took them a little while to understand where they were and what had happened between them. They had spooned for the majority of the night and Tom woke with the most painful erection he had ever had. It must have been up all night. Tom became aware of it nestling against his sister's ass crack and small of her back. For a moment he thought it could be an extremely awkward moment but Danni broke the tension immediately.

"Morning," Danni said as she stirred. She turned towards him and Tom saw yet another fantastic view of her underwear covered body in the morning light. "Looks like someone is awake already," she smiled motioning to Tom's hard cock through his boxers. It turned her on a lot knowing that she had most likely caused it.

Danni's hand went straight to Tom's lower stomach as she shuffled into him, pressing her body against his. They kissed immediately giving no care for morning breath and just enjoying each other's tongues.

"This is so naughty," Danni said excitedly. "Kissing feels so good when it feels so wrong," she said as her hand went into his boxers and gripped around Tom's hard cock.

Tom groaned, knowing his cock desperately wanted the attention she was about to give him. Sure enough, Danni went through the motions of jerking her brother off. She was overjoyed to feel his strong hands caressing her breast as she quickly got wetter.

She pushed her hips into his pelvis as the two siblings became more handsy while kissing with more desire. Tom turned on his side and felt the curves of his sister's body while feeling the smooth skin covering her tight torso. His hand found her ass and grabbed it while she groaned into his mouth and pulled her leg across his body. She let go of his cock making sure his boxers were half way down his legs before they shifted together to hump against each other.

While touching as much of each other's bodies as they could Danni slowly found her way on top of Tom astride him. Their sexes pressed hard against each other through her thin panties.

By now they were both panting with excitement and Danni was becoming very wet. "I know you're turned on because you're starting to get sweaty," Tom teased while touching her torso.

"Shut up," Danni panted. "As if my pussy wasn't enough to go by," she said as they both glanced down at the wet patch in her panties now spreading moisture onto Tom's cock as if she'd wet herself. "That's a sight I want to remember," she said as if reading Tom's thoughts.

They watched the source of all pleasure as Danni ran her pussy across Tom's cock, slowly humping him to an orgasm. Tom placed his hands on the tops of her thighs, feeling the friction his sister's panties were causing over his skin.

"Ah this is amazing," she groaned. "Do you think you could cum like this?"

Tom took a moment to analyze how hot she actually looked and how his hands were free to roam her sexy body freely; all the while having his penis rubbing on her. An idea came to his mind.

"Yeah I think I can," he said. "Can you?"

"Yeah I can. Your cock feels so hard on my clit."

"As you can see my cock, do you think I could see your... you know... pussy," he asked shyly.

"I don't know about that," she said equally as shy. "Then our bits would be in contact if I took my panties off."

Tom groaned as he imagined her pussy sliding on him.

"That wouldn't be so bad would it? You said as long as we didn't have sex." The table had turned; now he was the one trying to convince her to take their incestuous activity further.

JohnnyStud
JohnnyStud
147 Followers