The Shadow Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah, I'm done for a little while. Are you going to 'return the favor' like you said you might?" Greta asked.

"I'd love to but my cock is so hard I'll never be able to piss. I can't pee till it's a lot softer than it is right now. That was the sexiest, dirtiest thing we've ever done. I almost shot my wad while you were pissing on me and my cock is still like a poker," I told Greta.

"Stand up and I'll take care of that," Greta said as she knelt in front of me on the sandy bottom. "Let me give you a ball bust'n, world class blow job so you soften up and start my golden shower."

She took my cock and slid the foreskin all the way back and then pulled it forward over the tip, pinching it so my cock head was completely covered. She lowered her mouth to my dick and pinched the foreskin between her lips keeping it covering my purple mushroom. She began pulling the foreskin with her lips so it rubbed over the sensitive head of my cock. After pushing and pulling about ten times she lunged forward with her lips tight around my shaft. The foreskin went with her lips and the head slid out of its sheath and into her throat. Her swirling tongue ravaged my cock head and tried to push into my pee hole. As she increased the suction and massaged my balls I felt the eruption building.

"Oh damn, I'm going to cum. Suck it...jerk it off...stick your tongue in my piss hole...oh, now...here it cums," I was going crazy as she blew me, sucked me and jerked me off. Her fingers left my balls and her middle finger slid deftly up my ass. That did it. I started to cum, she sucked harder and her finger fucked my ass hole.

When I finished and my cock began to soften Greta had a mouth full of cum with some running down her chin. She swallowed, licked her lips and said, "Have you got something else for me?"

"I sure do. My back teeth are floating my pee is so backed up, and it's all for you." I started to try to relax and let the pee flow but it wasn't easy with Greta holding my semi-erect dick and lightly licking it. Then the flow started startling Greta. She squeezed my cock to stop the flow.

"No, let it go, I've really got to pee."

She eased off and the piss flow started again. She aimed it down to her tits and sprayed first one and then the other. Her free hand moved between her legs and I guessed she was diddling her clit ring. Slowly she brought the stream up so it was hitting her face and took a quick taste. My pee must taste better than hers because she opened her mouth and aimed the stream into it. She moved her mouth over my cock and let the piss stream go into her mouth and then run out down her chin. Her hand was pulling hard on her clit ring and as my stream ebbed she came to a bone jarring orgasm still holding my now stiffening cock in her mouth. She leaned into me holding onto my legs to keep from falling.

"Oh my god, that was so bad. I feel like the worlds biggest slut but I love it. Now I know why people get into water sports," Greta said as she splashed water on her face to rinse off my pee. "We need to see how kinky we can get with this golden shower game."

"There are lots more things we can try but now I think we better move out to the middle and get washed off. For some reason the water around us looks a little yellow," I said moving off toward deeper waters.

We washed off, waded to shore and dried each other off with the big towels we had brought. Getting our things gathered up we decided to go back to the main path and hike back to our campsite as it was now about 4 p.m. and the woods would be getting dark in an hour or so.

After hiking for about thirty five minutes, without Greta 's chains attached to her clit ring, we arrived back at our tent. The food and cooler had not been disturbed and we were beginning to think about supper. All the activity at the lagoon had given us 'lumber jack' appetites for both food and more sex. We figured that if we wanted to have more sex we really needed to eat to keep out strength and stamina at peak levels. We opted for supper first, then we would let the other activities develop over the rest of the evening.

We ate a gourmand dinner of salad, steak, fried canned potatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic and mixed veggies, all topped off with big bowls of strawberries and mounds of whipped cream on top of corn bread slices we had baked in a Dutch oven while we ate our steaks.

Clean up was a breeze. We burned the paper plates and napkins, wiped out the cast iron cooking pans and threw the plastic knives and forks away. Done.

It was getting dark by the time we finished supper and the bugs were getting aggressive. After making sure the food was secure from marauding animals, we retired into the tent and finished arranging our things. The lantern hanging on the tent pole made the inside of the tent feel cozy and cast shadows of our movements on the back wall of the tent.

"It's a warm night. I think I'll sleep au natural. That way I'll be cooler and you won't have any problems getting my night clothes off me. You good with that?" she said as she remover her clothes leaving the chains linked around her neck.

'No problem at all. That sounds like of the best plan I've heard today. The only problem is that without shorts on you'll keep getting poked by my hard dick. Can you deal with that?" I replied as I also removed my clothes while kneeling on the sleeping bags.

"I can take it. Look at the size of it in the shadow on the back wall," Greta said "the way you're kneeling makes a perfect shadow of you and your cock on the tent. Let me turn so the shadow of my boobs is on the wall too.

This is neat we have our own shadow show on our wall. Pull my nipples, let's see if we can get them to stick out far enough so we can see them in the shadow. Oh wow, you can see them. Damn, they must be sticking out about 3/4 of an inch.

I love it here in our cozy tent. This is as bad as we've ever been. Let me play with your cock so it gets harder and sticks up more. It's a little limp noodle now. I'll never have a problem with it poking me if it stays like that."

**************************************************

Meanwhile, a passerby walking on the campground road looked down the driveway to the 'secluded' campsite. There was a tent with a light in it and the shadows being cast on the back wall could be seen clearly from the road. It looked like the occupants were undressing. The passerby quickly went to his campsite, got his girlfriend and returned to see if there was still a shadow show.

The light in the tent was still on and the shadows were as clear as before. The girl seemed to have her back to the wall but as the guy undressed his profile and the outline of his long semi-erect cock could be seen in the shadow on the back of the tent. The girl turned toward him presenting an outstanding view of her large, firm, upturned breasts. After a few seconds the guy reached out and pulled or twisted her nipple. It hardened and became elongated enough to show up very nicely in the shadow.

By now some others had come by and saw that it was sex shadow show night in the campground. There was a gathering forming on the road at the end of the driveway to the 'secluded' site. Some voyeurs even brought chairs, drinks, cameras and the all important insect repellent. For the time being the campground road was closed to provide a viewing area.

Her shadow hand reached out lifting and stroking the shadow cock. The cock responded becoming straighter and longer pointing upward toward the pointy nipple of the succulent breasts. Her hand lifted the cock as she lowered her head toward it. Her tongue snaked out and caressed the mushroom tip. She licked down the shaft and back up to the head several times. The cock began to disappear from view as her head moved down to his crotch. Finally, the long shadow of his hardness was gone. Only the head of the girl pressed to the torso of the guy was visible. The long shadow dick was all the way down her throat. A quiet cheer went up from the gallery.

As slowly as it disappeared the cock reappeared as she pulled back to take a breath. The cock pulsed up and down in rhythm with the heartbeat of the guy. She reached out pushing him over onto his back leaving his cock pointing straight up. Leaning over again the shadow disappeared into her mouth. She worked up and down the shaft for several minutes till she was satisfied with her ministrations.

Withdrawing from his cock she sat back on her heels and began to knee walk up his body till his cock shadow disappeared between her legs.

The gathered spectators saw her raise up, reach between her legs and slowly settle down. His cock was now apparently deep into her pussy. She began slow up and down motion as she rode him. As time passed she increased the speed of her ride and brought her hands up to fondle and tug on her breasts and nipples. Her loose hair flew about as she threw her head from side to side as her orgasm approached. Leaning forward she pressed her breast to his face and raised her ass into the air. The shadow of his cock could be seen sliding part way out of her pussy.

Having been passive through all of this the guy now pistoned his hips up and down driving his cock deep in and out of her pussy. She froze in her position letting him do all the work driving her to orgasm.

Finally she sat up slamming her hips down on him seating his cock as deep as it could go into her pulsing cunt. Her hair whipped about as her orgasm overtook her. She kept bouncing on him and the shadow of his cock could be seen sliding in and out of her cunt. Unintelligible moans and groans drifted to the crowd on the warm night air.

As she rolled off him his erect, pulsing cock signaled that he had not yet blown his load. She turned and the shadow of his jutting rod disappeared just before the light was turned off.

A low cheer went up from the crowd as they gathered their gear and headed back to their campsites.

**************************************************

"There's the cheering again. It started just as we put out the light that was making the shadow show. Making those shadows was a blast. I wonder if our shadows had anything to do with the cheering we heard," said Greta with a big grin on her face.

She let my cock slip form her mouth. "It sounds like cheering from a long way away. What would anyone be cheering for way out here in the middle of nowhere? I thought I heard it a while back when I was deep throating your dick."

"For god sake, forget the cheering and get back to what you were doing. If you don't get me off soon I'm going to have to jerk myself off and cum all over your face and that's going to be real messy in the dark," I said.

"You won't have to do that, I've got a plan all worked out. I'll suck you off and make you start to cum gallons. All I'll have to do then is slip your cock out of my mouth, aim it and you'll blast your creamy cum all over my face and hair. We don't need the light for that. My aim is cock sure from this close range even in the dark. You can lick the jiz off me and then dribble it into my mouth like I do to you when you cum while I'm sucking you off," said Greta as she slurped my cock back between her lips and proceeded to fulfill her prophecy.

Morning came bright and warm. We both had to pee but decided we had better go to the restrooms. We didn't want to take the tent home smelling like an outhouse.

We dressed in just shorts for me and a cut off T-shirt and shorts for Greta so we could go to the restrooms and showers without being arrested for indecent exposure. We were the only ones on the path to the showers so I slipped my arm around Greta and let my hand drift up under her shirt to fondle her breast. I guess she liked it because she slipped her hand down the front of my shorts to pet my morning hard-on. She kept this up till we were almost at the showers then she circled my meat with her fist. After sliding along me for four or five strokes my cock hardened and I felt that old feeling in my balls. I was going to cum on the path outside the shower building.

Greta knew what was happening and tightened her grip making my dick get even harder.

"Stop," I said, "someone is going to come out of the showers and see you jerking me off."

"Remember yesterday on the trail?" Greta replied, "Payback's a bitch."

Just as we heard the door opening Greta gave my cock a few fast strokes and aimed my dick down the leg of my shorts. As the camper came out of the showers Greta stepped in front of me blocking his view.

My balls erupted spewing cum all over Greta 's hand, down my leg and onto my foot while Greta stood there talking loudly to me about the beautiful bird she saw in a nearby tree. The camper nodded to us and went on his way oblivious to what had just happened.

"Now maybe when I tell you to stop you'll listen to me," Greta said as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it. "Now kiss me and go take your shower."

As I kissed her she opened her mouth and tongued some of the cum in her mouth to me. She jumped back and ran to the ladies showers laughing all the way. I stood there watching her with my dripping cock hanging out of the leg of my shorts

"Wait till we get back to the tent. You're going to get it good," I shouted. All I heard in reply was a faint 'promises, always promises.'"

I finished my shower and went back to the tent. Greta had not yet gotten back so I busied myself starting breakfast. After about ten minutes Greta came into the campsite with a big grin on her face.

"What's so funny?," I asked.

"On the way back from the showers I met a couple from a few campsites away. They asked me if I had seen the shadow show last night on the back of the tent in site 16. I told then I hadn't and they said it was the greatest thing they'd ever seen in a campground. They're hoping it will happen again tonight.

That's what the cheering we heard was about. There were campers sitting out back on the road watching the shadows we were making on the back of the tent. They had a ball. They were cheering us on.

Lord, my pussy's all wet just thinking of all those campers watching us last night. Let's go in the tent and use all this pussy lube your cock."

"Ok, but remember that I owe you for the shower path stunt," I said walking to the tent.

In the tent Greta dropped her shorts and spread her legs showing me her puffy pussy leaking slippery pussy juice.

"Come on Brandon, fuck me. My cunt is about to burst it's so swollen thinking about everyone watching us. Shove it into me up to your balls and hammer my ass into the ground."

"Now so fast. It's payback time. On your knees, ass in the air. You've been a bad girl and now I'm going to spank your ass good," I told her.

"Please spank me hard and then fuck me hard. You know I love it when you slap my ass and pussy from behind. Hurry, do it and then shove your cock into me," Greta pleaded.

I moved behind her and rubbed her bare ass as it poked up into the air. She jiggled her hips and waited for more. The rubbing became patting and she moved her ass back so the patting would become a real spanking. This was my cue to let her have it for real. My hand came down with a resounding smack and Greta tightened her muscles so she would not move forward under the blows. Smack, smack, smack Great knelt there ass in the air.

"Oh, that hurts so good. Six more spanks and then please, please fuck me," Greta moaned.

"Ok, six more it is. Then you'll really get it where it'll do the most good," I said spanking her and moving so my cock was between her dripping cunt lips.

I slid my cock along her pussy till it was completely coated with pussy juice and my pre-cum. Pulling back I ran the head along her ass crack and then back down and into her pussy. She moaned and then whimpered as I pulled out and again ran along her butt crack stopping at her tight rosebud ass hole. I held my dick there pressing gently and circling her ass hole with my cock head letting my pre-cum lube it good.

"Please Brandon, shove it up my ass. You know I love that and we haven't done it for a long time. Please, I need it. Just ram it in all at once. I'm so relaxed and wet that it will slide right in up to your balls. Hurry, I need to be filled up so I can cum on your cock."

My cock was as hard as it had been all weekend pressing against her rosebud. She worked her muscles so her ass hole opened and closed sucking the head of my dick into her ass.

"Now," Greta shouted ramming her butt back toward me impaling herself completely on my cock.

As soon as she was totally filled with cock she clamped her ass hole tight around my pecker. She reached down and rubbed her clit while I was locked in her ass. I could feel the orgasm building in her as she was moaning almost constantly. Suddenly she went rigid.

Do it!!" she screamed, "Fuck my ass with your big hard cock. I'm going to cum...fuck me hard and fast so you cum with me...cum in my ass fill it up...yes, I'm cummmmming."

We both had the best cum of the weekend as we fell in a sweaty tangle on the floor of the tent.

"Damn, that was good. My ass feels like it was reamed out by a beer can, but now we better get in gear and get home.

Mom and Dad will be home by 3 p.m. We better have all the camping gear put away before that," Greta said as she got some towels and we tried to clean ourselves up.

We finally had breakfast and then broke camp getting everything into the truck. The ride home was uneventful and by 3 p.m. we had all the gear stowed and the tent set up on the lawn to dry.

As advertised Greta 's parents arrived home on time and saw the tent.

"How come the tent is set up?" Greta 's father asked.

"We were just checking it out to see if it was still useable after all these years. We hoped you would let us go camping some weekend during the summer," Greta answered.

"I don't think the two of you camping alone for a weekend is a very good idea. It would be easy for things to get out of hand with you two in a tent by yourselves. Let me talk to your mother and we'll see if we can work something out," he said.

Greta and I looked at each other and smiled. If this works out someday we might get to go camping for a weekend.

12