The Shave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instantly froze into complete immobility.

"Ready to listen now?" I asked, sternly.

"Yes," she said in a small voice, giving an I'm-a-good-girl-now pout.

"Am I still fucking you?"

She looked shifty for a second. "Can we take turns?"

I looked at her sternly.

She bit her lip.

"Okay," she admitted.

"Good!"

"But can you fuck me in the arse? I need something bigger up me than this plug."

I stared at her. "Tell me," I said eventually. "What would you like me to do to you? Anything at all. Tell me."

"Well," she said slowly, "the thing is, I trust you. I don't often find a man I actually can trust, so when I do, I want to make the most of him."

"Yes?"

"So what I WANT is for you to throw away any caution, and respect, and restraint, and just use me for any filthy desire you please, and don't stop until I'm broken."

I stared at her for a few seconds. Finally, I said "We're going to need more lube."

"Nooo!" she wailed.

"Anything?" I asked sternly.

She deflated. "Okay," she said in a small voice. "Just ... Can we not do that right now?"

I let go of her wrists and her clitoris and rolled off her leg. "Come on," I said, "We're going to need more beer, I'm still dry."

I waited for her to pass, then grabbed the end of the butt plug and jerked it out. She jumped and shrieked.

"I'm going to need access," I said, deadpan, pushing her ahead of me.

12