All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 06'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
amazing

I love how this story is coming along. I just hope that the sheik gets to the Princess in time before anything bad happens, and yasmeen gets what she deserves for being a vindictive bitch. Can't wait until part 7.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
OMG!!!!

Yay!!!

I love this story!! Thanks for putting me out of my misery of waiting for this chapter Nicola ;-)

Brilliant as always.

AllieKatAllieKatalmost 20 years ago
well worth any wait!

Once again, you've done a wonderful job of drawing us in and looking forward to the next chapter! As always wonderfully writen!!

GinNSugarGinNSugaralmost 20 years ago
Pride Will Get You No Where

Ahhh, little Kat... Pride will get you nowhere my dear...

I'm loving the story Nicola! The amount of pride that Kat has and the tension it creates is breathtaking.

And a cliff hanger. What a tease ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Totally Addictive

this story keeps you coming back wanting more, excellent writing. Definitely can't wait til part 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loving It!

I love, Love, LOVE Damsel in Distress Stories! Kat is trying to come to terms with her attraction to the Shiek, and the knowledge that he may be in love with her. Keep up the terriffic level of writing! Can we hope for a sexy, happy ending?

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
I screwed up!

Nicola, I screwed up, I forgot to check the 100% box! Your story as always thouroghly interested aroused and excited me!

misocutemisocuteover 16 years ago

I'm confused why people call yasmeen a bitch, come on her own husband shoved her in a corner and took kat lol, how would you feel if your husband wanted someone else I'm starting to hate the sheik but I don't think I could resist him in bed lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
slave to the story

Any amazing story, well told, so addictive, very professional!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES