All Comments on 'The Shoe Store Saleman'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Find a size that fits

The story told a fantasy I really like, it might have been real but it was not hot enough for me to be more than just an soft erotic tale. It could have been more if you told about a tense and titillating mood between the two when he holds and feel her feet or looked her face after he peeked under her skirt more intensely. Create a bullet-time moment when time and surrounding actions were blend out and senses hightened. Maybe she dares to come back into the store the next evening before closing to pick up her shoes and you can show her some sandals and spike-heel boots. Make effort to describe the looks of that shoes and how they were put on since some of your readers will just want to know about all the sexy features. Perhaps she's hooked by that too and will ask you for your opinion about her appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NOT a fantasy

for me.... sold shoes thur college... same as depicted in this story... I ended up marrying her,,, you got a 5 from me

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
NOT BAD not too bad at all

MissToni

I have to say that was a pretty good short story you did good. I have honestly had my wife do that very thing a few times and yes it turned on her so much, so much so that when we were thru we couldn't wait till we were home and screwed right in mall parking lot and the person or guy that was parked next to us caught us and when she saw that, she really lost it and almost soaked me with her orgasm. oh and she wasn't wearing any panties. Anyway nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Umphhh!

Sorry, I found this story disgusting. The complete lack of manners and decent upbringing in the "salesman" - rather than immediately jumping to the woman's assistance and either saying something or helping her by covering her and even pulling her skirt down he did absolutely nothing - I find completely repellant and disgusting behavior. If I was his boss I would have fired him on the spot, then made sure some of the dock boys taught him a much needed lesson in chivalry and common respect and decency. The BOY is a pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
College huh?

College? you sold shoes while you were going to college,

or through college but thur college?

shoeslayershoeslayerover 5 years ago
Umphhh ! is right

Yeah, college boys, if he was any kind of a gent,

he would not have let that lady be so embarrassed.

Not worth even a half star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hey people !!!

This stuff happens. Spent my college years Getting My Education. Many married women LOVE to show their body.... a solid 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous