All Comments on 'The Show'

by Lizzaroni

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

Thanks for the story, I really enjoyed it. I love the fantasy of being watched and also watching someone else perform. I wish I had a neighbor like this :0) Thanks for your work.

nudepainter39nudepainter39over 14 years ago
Excellent

Nicely done. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short and Sharp

Stories this short rarely work - it did this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

Even at my age, you can please and tease me anyday...

SanichiSanichiabout 14 years ago
Sexy story, short as it needs to be

You could perhaps make more of the story if she didn't know Cody was there (or pretended she didn't until the cheery wave), or if it was told from the peeper's POV, but anyway I enjoyed it just enough. If I can suggest something to make your writing better, it would be not to use "I" so much? Most of your paragraphs and many sentences begin with it, and this can make the writing seem flat ("I did this and then I did that"). It's told in the first person, so that's hard to avoid, yet if you can stop yourself beginning a sentence with that easy word, and find a different way to express the thought, it will surely be more interesting to read. I hope you keep writing, because I'd like to read more.

Anne_SexsmithAnne_Sexsmithover 12 years ago
Wonderul Story!

Your story was wonderful! Thank you! I do hope you write more.

Hugs

Anne (anne.sexsmith@gmail.com)

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 12 years ago
great!

I thought this was wonderful, quite exciting. Seriously exciting, matter of fact.

thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looker

I like story. My wife and I go away for a weekend we like a room with a view. Connie still has a good body and enjoy showing off. She removes her clothes and keep them off while in room. At night with lights on I walk out side and see what I can see. Two men one night were out there looking in. We stood there as Connie walked around and even coming looking out the window. We don't know how many men has seen her but she always keep showing and hope others enjoy her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous