The Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we saw Charles stiffen and cry out as his organ exploded and started shooting hot cum in spurts into Tyko's hungry pussy and she, in turn, cried out in orgasm as she felt his juices splash against her cervix and the two of them were lost in the pleasure world of orgiastic sensations. I felt Doris' cunt tighten around my shaft and she leaned back into me as her orgasm overcame her and her juices flowed around my erection.

When everyone came back down to earth, we slowly disengaged and sat back on the pillows to rest. Charles told us that he had instructed his butler to pass out the business cards we had given him earlier as each guest left and he was quite certain we would be getting a number of bookings from the people in attendance tonight. We thanked him for everything and he went over to his desk and wrote us a check, handing it to me with the proviso that we get together again soon as he and his wife enjoyed the evening very much and were looking forward to more sex with us. We told him that he had to have sex with our partners also as they were fabulous also and promised to arrange something very soon so the six of us could have some fun together. As we said our goodbyes, Charles walked over to me and grasped my thick cock in his hand as he told me that he couldn't wait to suck the cum out of my balls again.

They escorted us downstairs and we found Don and Suzanne laying on the stage bed with an attractive mature couple. It looked like they had just finished a session and the couple were getting ready to leave. Charles greeted them and introduced them to Tyko and I as close friends of theirs. Their names were John and Louise and John told us that he had made arrangements for us to put on a surprise show at a party he was giving in a few weeks at his home on Long Island and we all headed for the dressing room to get our clothes as Doris and Charles saw us to the door.

On the way home we excitedly discussed the events of the evening and filled in our activities after we had parted. We all agreed that this could be a very exciting and satisfying career that would reward us handsomely for doing what we love to do and we walked home feeling very good about the future...