The Silence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ran to tore them from a stupid fight. The four of us said sorry for Ryan's behaviour and the girl and her two friends politely begged sorry too so we decided to let it go.

I was just leaving the dance floor when I heard a voice I thought I would never hear again.

'Isabella?'

I turned and I saw her standing with a glowing smile on her face.

'Yeah! How are you Amanda?'

'I'm fine. Oh my God! I really never thought I'll meet you again.'

'Me too. So, you want to have a drink?'

'Sure!'

And we sat on the chairs with our drinks and fell on usual as if we used to meet each other everyday. As if this one month never really passed and we caught each other right the day after we parted.

She informed that she was able to crack the interview and the magazine authority is quite happy with her work. I thought to show some anger not to contact me afterwards but she didn't give the chance because she begged pardon already. She was given an important assignment right after she joined and then she had to settle here and her office was in next direction to my apartment. So as a summary she was unable to see me again.

I really didn't ask for any answers for her declining me, but the way she said and apologised it felt like she really tried to keep attached but was unable.

I was falling into her spell again. She kept on chatting and I enjoyed how intoxicating her lips were. As if they were dragging me towards them. I remembered our kiss, how those exotically pink lips felt on me and I shuddered in want. At one point she took a sip from her Margarita and my eyes were glued to her throat as she gulped them. The sight of that creamy white kissable neck made me wet down there. She leaned in to say something in whisper and her copious breasts were about a couple of inch from my hand and I felt an ache on finger tips to explore the treasure.

I was lost in my lustful musing when a third voice interrupted us.

'Amy! Here you are. Can we continue our dance?'

'Oh I forgot yeah sure! Hey Jake, meet Isabella, my first friend in Seattle. And Izzie, this is Jake, our creative manager.'

I smiled and shook the offered hand. Amanda told Jake she would join him in a minute and he left.

I smiled and asked, 'and just when I became Izzie?'

'Just when I met you for second time.'

'Then I must not call you Amanda anymore.'

'You can call me anything you wish.'

Just then her friends called her.

She looked at me with apology and said, 'we planned to booze out whole Eve here so....' she left the sentence undone.

'It's okay! Go have fun. I'll be here for another hour though. So if you find time catch me.'

I drank, a bottle of Whisky, neat. I waited half of an hour for her. But when I saw Jake started dancing with her quite in sensual way, I paid my bill and checked out.

I never drove my car being such a drunk. I yelled almost every car I crossed and cursed the Christmas his fuck out.

I entered home jumped on my bed. As usual I pulled out the Veronica shirt from the bottom of my pillow and inhaled deeply. There would barely be any smell of her after one month but to me her fragrance was still alive on the shirt. I stripped out of my clothes and started playing with myself as I recalled her from this evening. With in a minute I felt the familiar tightening in my belly and with one final stroke I released every inch of my frustration. My head started spinning and I passed out.

Next day I woke at noon. I took a long hot bath. As I was drowned into bubble bath she captured my mind again.

I never came to the truth that I liked girls instead of guys until I met her. It was not that I was never hit on before but nothing felt too serious or desirable like it felt with her. Out of curiosity, once I told Ryan to kiss me. He did but it felt so vacant: Emotionless. He knew I was peculiar so next day when I avoided him it didn't feel too awkward for him. Instead, he had been asking to let him kiss again since that day. Being 'friends with benefit you know'.

Amanda was so different from everyone I could remember. There was something in her eyes that wanted to tell me a thousand words. They felt like if I drown into those brown eyes probably I could get those answers I had been looking for so many years; as if I could know my past. And surprisingly I never felt the fear I feel when I look at anyone. The fear to disclose the death the person was going to see or had already seen. Amanda had that kind of strength which was barrier to the facts I didn't want to see through her eyes. As if she knew that I had this kind of power so she made a shield against her mind to protect some truths. And that was inquisitive for me. Did that something to do with my own past? I remembered those eyes she drew for her series. They were so known. They were like wanted me to watch them and get cold with fear.

Was she by any means related with him? Was she.....

Now that was kind of bullshit. I never saw anything through Albert's eyes too. Did that prove that he was involved or something? I fucked with my mind; I concluded and got out from the bathtub.

Day passed by, I could hear the bells and Hallelujah from not too far Church. And I was again in some deep hollow of loneliness. I didn't like to be in some crowd and I didn't want to be alone too. That was my problem. I was too weird to understand.

I decided to spend the evening in scotch booze while watching La Miserable. I didn't know why but I felt like I was at the end of the world and just wanted the end of this disgusting day.

I didn't know when I was asleep. A loud ring of my doorbell suddenly tore me from the slumber. At first I couldn't realise what was happening then again a sharp ring even overcame the loud T.V volume. I dragged myself to the door and opened slightly.

Was I dreaming? I must be because I saw her at my door. Fuck! Was it really!

'Hey, I thought you would be free so I........um... are you busy? Its okay....... I just....okay see you soon.'

She turned to leave and I grabbed her hand.

'No it's fine. And I was free. Come on in.'

'Are you sure?'

As I looked further away from her I saw Mrs. Gomez listening us cracking their door a bit.

I'll fuck her someday I cursed Mrs. Gomez in my mind and told Amanda a bit louder than usual.

'Oh c'mon honey! You can't leave already. Forgive me for the late. Baby, fell on slumber waiting for you. Come on in.'

I almost dragged her while saying this. I let her in and stood on the doorway looking straight to the opposite door.

Mrs. Gomez realised that I had seen her so she opened her door out of formality and offered a smile, 'Merry Christmas Isabella.'

I returned a cheeky smile,' Merry Christmas to you too Mrs. Gomez.'

'You friend was calling you too longer so I decided to check on you know, being a good neighbour.'

'Of course you did Kate. It's so nice of you. By the way, will you please tell Gorge not to yell after 12? He had been being too loud you know.'

And I shut the door.

Amanda was standing there with a smile on her face.

'Why are you always so up with mocking Mrs. Gomez?'

'Hey I don't mock her okay! She has an extraordinary talent to sneak around. And her asshole son once offered me to show his dick's power. So if I do mock her then I'm very glad to do this okay!'

She withdrew her hand giving in, 'oops! Sorry! Delicate string.'

I walked to the sofa. She came behind me.

'What's your planning to spend the Christmas?'

I was busy in sorting out the clothes, magazines and plates and other rubbish things to make room for her to sit. So when I didn't answer she sat on the sofa and dragged me beside her.

'What? Are you kind of angry with me or anything?'

'Hell! Why should I be angry with you? No, I'm not.'

'You are giving me enough clues to think so.'

'You can think if you wish. But I'm really not angry.' I stopped for a while and pushed my luck a bit,' but you can say I'm little bit disappointed because you didn't return from the dance floor.'

'Well, I did. And when I did you were not anywhere in sight.'

I was caught so I decided to keep silence.

She looked at the cabinet and found the D.V.D cover and laughed out,

'Are you fucking kidding me? You were watching La Miserable? You're such a pathetic Izzie!'

'Stop mocking me!' I snatched the cover from her hand. I was too happy to have her though.

'I've brought your favourite wine. Want to taste?'

'Absolutely!'

As she went to bring the wine I just watched her. The way she was making herself home as if she belonged here, with me. I looked at her felt amazing. I realised why I wasn't happy, neither in the crowd nor in my loneliness. Because I wanted to feel content, feel like being taken care of. And something more. That was exactly something I feel with her.

Why was she affecting so much? Why was I so much jealous when I watched her dancing with that Jake? Why her cute dimple on cheeks ignited some peculiar fire all over my body? Why did I want her so much?

'Here' suddenly I was torn from my musings.

'Thank you.'

She sat beside me with her legs flat on the sofa, folded at knees. The black skirt had ended just an inch before her knee. The contrast made me shudder again. She kept her first button of white blouse open. The fine darkness of her generous cleavage was pulling me towards them in an unavoidable lust. I drained full glass of wine to hold my fucking horses.

She wasn't talking though. She was looking at me in a peculiar gaze. Time to time she was taking sips from her glass and was moaning to give the vibes that she was enjoying the wine. My glass was empty but I was unable to break the spell.

I had to say something. So I asked what I decided to ask at first when I saw her at my door.

'Why did you come here? You have friends out there, they must be waiting.'

She snapped back, 'why did you leave yesterday? You had friends waiting for you too.'

My cheeks burnt with both lust and rage. I looked away.

'I just don't like people get hit on.'

She smiled in sarcasm,' well, you must not visit any bar then. It's exactly the place where people get hit on.'

I sat there silent.

After a while it was her turn to break the silence.

'Why don't you accept what you feel?' My eyebrows got arched up as she said,' I really like you Izzie; I liked the way you treated me when you could have done anything.'

She looked at me completely making sure she was meaning every word. It was now unavoidable. The urge, the lust to kiss her was making me insane. And now after her declaration I would prefer be an insane but after kissing her.

I leaned in towards her saying, 'Then I was a coward that I didn't' as soon as I finished the last word her lips were on mine.

It felt like homecoming. The familiar scent of her embraced me and her velvety soft lips were just the same how it felt like first time.

'Oh I missed you Izzie!' she moaned on my lips.

'I missed you too sweetie.'

'Stop talking and kiss me.' I smiled at her impatience, but kissed her anyway.

I took her both of the lips into my mouth and sucked them. I wanted to engrave the memory of their touch into my mind. I wanted to memorise every ups and downs and smoothness and exotic taste of them. And I did. I danced my tongue over them until we both were in surge need of air.

I pulled back and looked and her eyes. She was offering something I never felt. Still it was familiar too. As if I had forgotten to read that signal. And that was not from the first time, but from most past.

She took my face into her palm and kissed me again. Her tongue wanted the permission and I gave her more than gladly.

Oh! I can't explain how it felt like. The way she squirmed around every corner of my mouth I melted away. I pushed her towards the hand rest of the sofa and she leaned behind never breaking our kiss.

Once reached to the cushion she took one of my hands and placed them on her softest globes. I almost died at the touch. They were way too softer than mine yet firm at the core. Instinctively I pressed them further and a low grunt proved her enjoyment.

'Oh I wanted to touch them since I first laid my eyes on.'

I said duelling with her tongue.

I reached for her buttons while she grabbed the end of my tank top. With in a second her buttons were undone and I was stripped off from my clothes.

'They are so beautiful!' she exclaimed attacking my smaller ones with her mouth.

As soon as she placed her mouth on my one breast I felt my belly muscles were tightening. I knew I was never going to last long.

She nibbled on them, using her tongue and teeth. But she avoided the centre, my nipples.

'Oh suck them you brat!'

She smiled but avoided for a while. I had nothing else to do. I pulled her head to my earnings and now she gladly sucked.

Just the moment she used her teeth to tease me further I feared to cum already. So I torn her head from my breasts and captured them in my mouth.

I kissed her neck and shoulder blade as I disclosed her from her blouse. I pulled her to mine and then I placed my knee just between her legs. So when I pushed her further on the sofa my knee did the exact effect I wanted to create on her. She jerked at the pressure and moaned a little. Meanwhile her bra was undone. As I placed her lovingly on cushion, for the first time I saw her breasts.

They were a bit large for my hand but fitted perfectly. The soft texture of her skin around her nipple, the hardness of them, the soft, almost see through skin and underneath the web of blue veins- they seemed dream to me. The mesmerising sight in front of me was so overwhelming that I forgot to do anything further.

'You like them?' Amanda asked almost in whisper, somewhat in doubt.

'I love them sweetie.' I started kissing from the collar bone and then came downward, slowly exploring every inch of this girl.

I sucked, licked, nibbled, bit on her creamy white skin as she kept moaning louder and louder. I fumbled with both the nipples and she almost came. But I withdrew my mouth and whispered her while kissing, 'if you come, I want to watch you.'

She stared at me with a sudden flush of desire in her eyes, and kissed me with new passion. I tore back and asked,

'Is that okay? Can I make love to you?'

'Of course sweetheart.'

'But I never did to anyone. What if you're not satisfied?'

She opened her mouth to say something but didn't. Instead she tucked the hairs that fell on my forehead and almost in a very affectionate way she cupped my face and said,' I'll be. Believe me. I've longed for it so long. Love me baby. Make me come.'