All Comments on 'The SisterHood Ch. 01'

by SinisterMedows

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good,

A good story, and one that makes the reader wonder whats comming next. I would reccomend a bit of proof reading, but those are minor. A solid 4.

bokhun8614bokhun8614over 11 years ago
very good

I liked the basic plot line so far. I would like a little back story has Bree always been a futa? If not how she became one would be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some explanation please.

A decent story but I noticed some spelling errors. You could also include some explanation into why these girls are futas and what if anything happens to the girls they fuck. You could try a prequel story with Bree joining this sorority and becoming a futa so you can establish how your futa stuff works in this story.

Looking forward to more!

SinisterMedowsSinisterMedowsover 11 years agoAuthor
Hmm, thinking.

I'm trying guys, really I am. I already have chapters 2-3 just making sure there's no errors or that their under the minimum of five the least. I lost my editor, but I'm trying. In ch.2-3 there is more of a back story, reviewing why these girls have aqquired their appendages. I'm going as fast as my little fingers can type. Not to mention writers block.

I'm sort of suck at ther moment. I'm receiving help from a reader of my story. If you all would like more please dont be afraid to shoot me an email give me ideas. What would you like to be entered Into the story? I'm debating on adding certain fetishes(; hehe once again send me an email if you'd like to give me some critisim. Thank you all for reading! I'm hoping you'll like the next few chapters! Stick around for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

The story would have been hotter if I understood wtf you're talking about:

I felt her lengthy member swell inside of me.

Using both hands, she worked her cock giving me a nice shower of her white liquid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous