The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers

"Honey, did you enjoy that? Why don't you join us?"

Dan looked freaked out as I walked into the room. "Don't worry Dan, sit back and relax. After all, this was my idea so you have nothing to fear or be uncomfortable about. Look at Shannon, don't you find her sexy?"

Her legs were still spread as Dan and I looked at her pussy. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw it. Dan had pumped a massive load of cum over my wife. She had thick streams of cum on her chest, belly, and on the crotch of her pantyhose.

I forgot about my cock until Shannon reached up and started to unzip my pants. "I think its time for you to get a little comfortable." Dan watched as my wife undressed me. That was kind of strange, but still erotic.

Once undressed Shannon reached down and ripped a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose. "I need to get laid." She moved back on the bed, next to Dan, and opened her legs. "Come here honey and fuck your wife."

She looked so freaking hot lying there in her pantyhose next to Dan. I made my way up to her, my cock swayed as I moved. Being nude was a little awkward as this man could see me. It felt great moving up on my wife. Soon, my throbbing cock would be in her. I moved on top her and slide my cock in her wet pussy. So was so wet that I easily slipped in her. Oh did that feel good. Shannon has never been this wet before and I was so happy to be part of this. I'm so lucky to have a wife like her. Shannon started talking really dirty. I've never seen this side of her personality before.

"Fuck me, harder! Do you feel Dan's cum between us? Give me that cock! That's it fuck my pussy with your hard thick cock. Oh god, I want to cum. Harder baby, I need to cum before I explode! Feel how wet I am? Harder baby, slam it hard! Push me into the bed, I want to feel you. Oh god, yes! Use my pussy, make me your slut. Fuck your slut's pussy baby. Right there, oh yea baby. Your slut's going to cum."

I'm about to lose it. Talk about pressure having Dan there and her begging for me to fuck her. I did my best to focus on not cumming. Shannon had to cum first. Her hot talk was really getting to her. Then, Shannon lifted her legs up and pulled them up to her chest. Was I going deep in her wet pussy? Each time I pulled back, her pussy made these wet noises. Hearing her pussy slurping and her dirty talk was really keeping me on edge.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming on your cock!"

She clenched and stopped talking. I felt her, felt her orgasm release as she started to cum. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and became vice like. I was so close and with a couple of pumps, I started to cum.

That was so erotic! Talk about an ego boost, being able to hold off until she came. Dan was able to see me at my best and it felt good knowing that he watched my wife cum on my hard cock.

The release was mind blowing. I rolled off Shannon and lay next to her. What a picture, Dan, Shannon and myself next to her. Our bed has never had this many people in it. Shannon moved around on the bed, I think she was enjoying the last of her orgasm.

"Oh god, I have to take these things off." She reached down and removed her pantyhose. Not that it mattered as I'm sure Dan was able to see all of her before.

I looked over and noticed that he was checking her out. Dan's cock was coming back to life. Nervously I waited to see what would happen next. Shannon rolled over to her ride and snuggled up next to me. She kissed me and thanked me for the best night of her life. Dan looked at me and I gave him the look.

He moved next to her and guided his cock between her legs. I'm sure that he was close to her pussy. Shannon opened her eyes, and had a little fear look. This was it! She was about to take her first man. I kissed her and told her to relax.

She gasped and I knew Dan slipped in. I watched as he spooned behind her. He worked his hips and wiggled around to get in position. Slowly he worked that cock in my wife. Shannon grabbed me as Dan worked all of his cock in my wife. I kissed her again, to comfort her.

Shannon started to make these faces as Dan started to fuck her. His cock looked bigger so I'm sure he was reaching places that I didn't. She looked so sexy, with her eyes closed, enjoying this stud. My wife was getting fucked by a young stud, in my arms, while I watched. Slowly he fucked my wife, working up a good rhythm. Shannon was mouthing words, but the only sounds she made was these sexy deep moans. Oh yea, she was enjoying the fucking that Dan was giving her.

"Oh baby, he's fucking me good. You don't hate me do you?"

"Baby, I love you! Enjoy it."

"Oh baby he's really using my pussy."

"You look so hot, I love you."

Dan pace was becoming faster. He was nailing my wife for ten minutes now. It felt like an hour. Dan was really giving it to her.

"Oh baby, would you be upset if I cum?"

Dan was starting to grunt as he was getting close.

"No, cum for me." I reached out and brushed the hair out of her face. "This is for you baby, and I want you to enjoy yourself."

With that she pushed back, Dan was now on his back and she was on top. Shannon was riding Dan reverse cowgirl style. I watched as my wife, this new woman, rode this stud's cock. We've never had sex in this position before. Shannon was in her own world, with no cares, just pleasure. She bounced up and down on his cock. Taking him deep and hard, then grinding on him. That cock of Dan's was getting a work out from my wife. They were both on edge and on the verge of cumming.

Then it hit me, Dan was not wearing a condom! That thick cock of his was deep in my wife about to explode. Shannon screamed as she started to cum. I watched as my wife pressed down hard against Dan, pushing his cock deeper in my wife. Her eyes lit up and I knew that that meant. I moved over and kissed her. Lovingly I wrapped my arms around her. Dan was cumming in my wife's pussy. Dan gave a few grunts as he came.

My wife was just fucked twice by two different men. Dan was still deep in her pussy. She worked her way off his cock and snuggled into my arms. Dan started to get up and gather his clothes. I told Shannon that I would be back in a minute. On the way out, I thanks Dan for a great night and he thanked me for the night of his life. Then he told me that he would never tell anyone, not even his best friend as most people can't keep secrets. He knew that we needed to be discrete and that most people would freak out. I thanked him for his digression. And then he was gone. I went back to my wife and we held each other. We kissed and hugged, and then drifted off to sleep.

End

Thanks Mara and Darrian for your editing help

Please Vote and tell me what you think! Send me an email!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!

fl_mike
fl_mike
61 Followers
12