The Sitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was mortified. Oh god, she probably thought he was some kind of perverted little teenager. He was. He was a perverted little teenager. Fuck. Why can't you just be normal, and watch the movie like a normal guy. Smooth Mark. You fucking idiot.

The girl in the movie was now in a cornfield. Running. Still running away from the killer. The stalks of corn rising high above her so that she couldn't see where she was going. The leaves whipped her in the face as she ran as fast as she could, until finally she saw the edge of the field ahead. A light at the end of the maze, and just before she reached it, an arm extended and clotheslined her onto the ground. The killer.

Carl screamed and Emily let out a little yelp as she jumped against Mark, closing her eyes and burrowing herself into his shoulder.

Mark sat frozen as the blonde beauty squeezed herself tightly against him. Her eyes were shut and her face was buried in his shoulder. Her arms wrapped around his neck and he could feel her warm breath on his neck. And God! Her breasts were pressed against his arm yet again as he felt the tent in his pants rise and rise more. With his arms locked at his side, pinioned by Emily's embrace, Mark had no opportunity to save the bowl of popcorn as his tumescent tent caused the bowl to tip and tip some more.

Watching in horror, Mark saw the bowl, which had previously been hiding his erectiion, almost in slow motion, as it tipped and tipped and finally spilled off his lap and onto the floor.

For a moment he stayed completely still hoping to just disappear, but looking down he saw that, not only had he not disappeared, but a significant part of him was on full display under the blanket.

Emily reached off the couch for the popcorn and leaned over his lap.

Still frozen, Mark tried to pretend that nothing was wrong. Everything was as it should be. His brother sat transfixed by the movie completely ignoring what was going on, and a veritable goddess leaned over his lap to pick up the popcorn, which his massive erection had catapulted onto the ground. Totally fine.

Emily glanced up at him as she scooped up the last of the popcorn. Mark wasn't positive, but he could have sworn that she licked her lips. Maybe it was just some errant popcorn salt that she was getting rid of, but she had this twinkle in her eye and...no dude. She didn't do that for your benefit. Once again you're a fucking idiot.

But the image of her face mere inches from his lap, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes as her tongue wetted her soft, puffy, bee-stung lips was enough to make Mark giggle. The same way he'd giggled earlier when Sarah had touched him.

The high pitched, anxious sound made its way up his body and before Mark had a chance to swallow it back down, it exploded out of his mouth like a volcano of embarrassment.

"Are you ok, Mark?" Emily asked, sitting back up.

"Ye – yeah. Just –" Another eruption interrupted him.

"Shut up Mark!" Carl said, still transfixed by Blood Axe IV.

"Can I get you some water?" Emily asked placing her hand on his thigh, again mere inches from his throbbing penis. Which only exacerbated the situation causing Mark to make another sound that barely sounded human.

Earlier Mark had thought that the debacle with Sarah had been the worst moment of his nineteen-year-old life, but he was wrong. This was it. This was the moment that he would look back on for the rest of his life as the low point. When he was in a nursing home many years from now, sipping meals through a straw, he would still be replaying the horror of the last ten minutes over and over again.

"I'm – I'm fine," he said, finally able to control his breathing. "I'm just gonna..." and with that Mark stood up, awkwardly trying to arrange his dick so that it didn't look like he was smuggling a zucchini in his pants, and ran from the room.

Worst night ever.

***********************

As Mark ran upstairs Emily couldn't help but feel a little bad for what she'd done. It hadn't been malicious. Far from it. Although she'd known that he would probably end up doing that giggling thing at some point, she hadn't known how far she needed to go to get him to do it. It was really just an experiment. A physical examination of sorts. She just wanted to know what it would take to get him to do it again.

She did feel bad though, as she sat on the empty couch staring blankly at the TV as the girl was being murdered by the killer. Anything particularly violent had been edited out so all you could see was the killer's arm hacking downward as the girl screamed. Carl sat across from her, transfixed, with a maniacal grin on his face.

Emily wondered if Mark was in his bedroom. Was he crying? She knew he had a crush on her, although most boys, and frankly men, would have given their right hand for a chance with Emily Parsons. It wasn't ego, it was just a fact.

Leaving Carl to watch the rest of the film alone Emily walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Looking at herself in the mirror she knew she looked good. Her hair was the color of spun gold and it fell in waves around her face. She pulled it back into a ponytail causing her chest to extend out. Emily knew that the main reason for her irresistibility was encased beneath her bra and sweater. At a comfortable 38DD Emily had a massive set of breasts, and they seemed to draw the attention of everyone she came into contact with. Men and women alike. They were pretty hard to ignore. On her small frame they looked enormous. She knew the power they had, and she loved to use it.

That made her think about Mark. Just an inexperienced kid who not only couldn't take on Emily, but he couldn't even deal with the little tart he'd brought home that afternoon.

God, that kid needed some help.

Walking into the living room she saw Carl was already sitting with his video game controller in his hand, ready for another round of zombie killing. The movie must have ended.

"Uh uh Carl, time for bed," Emily said picking up some more popcorn that had fallen on the floor after Mark's hard on had knocked it over. Poor guy.

"Come on, just one game. A half hour more. Please!"

"Sorry buddy," Emily replied, removing the controller from his clutches. "You said you'd go to bed right after the movie if I let you watch it. Now get upstairs and get in your PJ's."

"Awwww," Carl moaned as he made his way slowly to the staircase. "When are my parents coming back?"

"They won't be back until late tonight. You'll see them in the morning. Now go."

As Carl walked slowly towards his bedroom Emily picked up the last few kernels of popcorn and made her way upstairs to the kitchen to deposit them in the trash. She washed a couple dishes and then made her way to check if Carl was brushing or had brushed his teeth. Just as she was about to walk into the 8 year old's room, she passed Mark's room. On the door was a sign that said "Danger: Dragon Hunter" with a picture of a muscled guy with a sword.

Emily stood still in the hallway for a moment and heard the faint sound of someone mumbling to themselves. Knocking twice and hearing no response Emily opened the door a crack, afraid that she'd find Mark in the same precarious position she'd found Mr. Lehman in all those months ago. Although she was pretty sure that if she caught Mark jerking off, at this point the humiliation would cause him to jump out his second story window or drown himself in the toilet.

Hoping that wasn't the case Emily peeked through the crack in the door and saw Mark sitting on the edge of his bed with his face buried in his hands. As the door opened farther it creaked, causing the teenager to look up and see Emily. She walked in and saw that his eyes were red. He'd probably been crying, but he seemed composed now. Exhausted actually.

"Hi," Emily said walking in and sitting next to him on the bed.

"Hi," Mark replied dejectedly.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just – I needed some time to myself."

"I get it," she said smiling, "Blood Axe IV scared me too."

Mark faked a chuckle.

Emily could tell that this kid was just broken. His confidence was destroyed and his sense of self worth probably amounted to a handful of peanuts. And all because of that stupid giggling problem. That ridiculous laugh that was in no way his fault, but was just a reaction to having no experience and the uncontrollable sex drive of a celibate teenager.

It was unfair. Being a teenage boy had to be hard enough without having to endure a personality flaw like Mark's. Even in college he was going to have a hard time finding a girl who was willing to deal with his little...defect.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?" he said staring at the floor.

Emily reached over and lifted his chin so that he was looking at her face. "Meet me in the basement in fifteen minutes."

"Why?" he asked, a miserable puddle of a boy.

"Just meet me. In the basement. In fifteen minutes."

"Ok."

And with that Emily walked out.

Carl was already asleep when Emily went to check on him. Apparently a day spent killing zombies and watching murderers had tired him out. Emily tucked him in and clicked off his light.

Then she walked downstairs and waited for Mark.

A few minutes later Mark trudged down the basement stairs. Emily was already sitting on the couch looking at her phone when she saw him glumly ambling towards her.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Come here," she said patting the seat next to her.

Mark sat on the opposite side of the couch, apparently afraid of getting too close to her. Emily crossed the distance between them causing the teenager to shift uncomfortably and look at the floor.

"Mark."

He looked up at her, her extreme beauty dazzling, even in spite of how horrible he felt about himself. In fact sitting next to the hottest girl he'd ever seen was just about the worst thing Mark could've imagined at that moment. He just wanted to go to bed and never wake up.

"I'm gonna be honest with you," Emily said matter of factly. "Earlier, when you were with Sarah upstairs in your room?...hanging out?"

"Yeah?"

"I was listening at the door."

Mark's face dropped like a ton of bricks. "Oh god. Oh god... You...you heard?...everything?"

"Yeah," Emily said calmly. "I heard."

"Oh man. I just...it was – she was –"

"It's ok Mark."

"No it's not. I mean, why are you telling me this? I already feel awful. You don't need to make me feel worse."

"I'm not trying to make you feel worse," Emily said, placing her hand on his knee. "In fact, I'm going to help you."

Mark looked at the beautiful blonde disconsolately. "How? How can you help me? I mean – I'm helpless. I cannot be helped."

"I don't believe that. In fact, I know exactly how to help you."

"How?"

Emily shifted on the couch so that she was turned, looking right at Mark. She smirked a little, her big eyes glimmering in the dim light of the home movie theater. "We're going to do a little experiment."

"What kind of experiment?"

"The kind that you're going to like." Emily leaned a little closer to Mark who instinctively moved away, afraid to get too close to the buxom blonde for fear that he might...have another episode. "It's kind of a twelve step program."

"A twelve step program for what?" Mark asked, his dick acting instinctively at the beauty's touch, despite the fact that he was still reeling in horror that she had heard everything that happened with Sarah earlier.

"For someone with your...problems."

"Um. OK?" Mark already felt about as awful as a human being could feel. What could be the harm in trying something new. At the very least he got to spend time with Emily Parsons.

"Ok." Emily said, standing up and walking in front of the big, blank screen. "So the first part of the experiment is pretty simple. I just want to see how you can handle this" And with that Emily crossed her arms and pulled her sweater over her head.

Mark's jaw dropped open. A few feet away from him was a gorgeous blonde girl who had just pulled off her shirt leaving her in just a white, lacy bra, which struggled to confine her gigantic breasts. His cock lurched to full attention as he stared open-mouthed at the display of chesty perfection standing in front of him. From deep within his belly he felt that same nervous laughter starting to bubble up and just before it burst past his lips Emily said, "Try to control it Mark. Think of something else. Keep looking at me, but think of something else. Anything else."

Oh god, it was impossible. She was incredible, her tits were perfect. Round globes that he just wanted to...stop...think of something else...it's impossible, Mark thought. How do you think of something else when you're staring at the best rack you could ever imagined?

Mark breathed deeply and tried to think of anything else and finally, for some reason, an image of a cat playing tennis popped into his head . He had no idea why, but the image seemed to combat his desire to giggle uncontrollably. A cat playing tennis. Mark took another deep breath, and with the image still in his head he continued to stare at Emily's chest.

"That was great! Great job Mark!" Emily said, clapping her hands together which caused her breasts to jiggle.

Cat. Tennis. Mark thought.

"Ok, now, let's try this," Emily said, walking back to the couch and sitting next to him. Slowly leaning forward Emily put her mouth next to Mark's ear. Her breast pressed against his arm causing a small giggle to pop from his lips. "Breathe Mark," she said.

Mark tried to calm down, but the breast pressing into his arm felt so lush and soft and – fuck! – this was impossible. Cat. Tennis. Cat playing tennis. Cat playing tennis.

"Now," whispered Emily into his ear, "I'm going to try something else."

She smelled so sweet, so clean. Her breath on his ear was almost enough for him to lose his mind.

"I'm going to say some things to you now. You're going to need to try and control that laugh of yours though. Ok?"

"ok." Mark said feebly.

"Ok," Emily said, her voice as tender and soft as her big tits. "Take a deep breath Mark."

He did.

"That's good...Ready?"

He nodded.

"Mmmm Mark," she groaned softly, "I'm so hot your for you right now. You get me so wet Mark."

CAT!

"I want you Mark. I want your mouth on me, on my lips and my tits. I want you to bite my nipples Mark."

TENNIS!!!

"Lick my big tits Mark. Squeeze them. I want to stroke your big dick Mark, I want to move my fingers all over your big dick while I –"

Too much. The cat playing tennis had disappeared and in its place was this buxom goddess doing all the things she was whispering to him about. Mark burst out with the high pitched giggle that had become the anthem of his nightmares. Fuck!

"It's ok. It's ok," Emily said giving him a little room. "Take a couple deep breaths, then we'll start again. That was a lot, but you did great Mark! And at least part of you is enjoying it," she smiled, looking down at the large tent in his pants.

Embarrassed, Mark placed a pillow over his hard on, and taking a few breaths he calmed himself down. He still couldn't entirely believe what was happening, but if he'd stopped to think about it he'd be having an even tougher time coping with it.

Breathe, breathe. Ok. The cat playing tennis was dressed as a French maid. A buxom feline French maid. Nope. Just a cat playing tennis. Stroking his...ego. A cat playing tennis singing Old Macdonald had a farm. Ok, ok.

"Ok," Mark said. "I think I'm ok now."

"Good," Emily said, bringing herself closer to Mark again. "Let's try this again." Emily pulled herself up to Mark's ear. Her breath tickling his skin. "Where was I?" she whispered. "Oh, yeah...I was stroking that hot, long shaft of yours. My fingers moving along the tip. And down to play with your big balls..."

Emily was actually getting really turned on talking dirty to Mark. The images floating through her mind didn't make her giggle so much as get really wet.

"Now I'm moving down between your legs as my lips touch the tip of your cock. I open my mouth and slide my tongue across the head moving lower and lower..."

Fuck, I'm horny right now, thought Emily. What if I just...?

For his part, Mark was concentrating so hard on the cat singing about Old Macdonald that he was literally screaming the song in his head. Breathe, you idiot, breathe. Don't giggle like a little bitch, just BE COOL.

"Oh, fuck, Mark, I'm so hot for you right now," whispered Emily, actually meaning at least some of it. "Fuck me Mark, please fuck me, put that big dick of yours inside me."

EIEIO!!!

Mark was so desperate not to start giggling again that he didn't even realize when Emily kissed his ear. He thought maybe he'd imagined it. But then it happened again. Oh my god, he thought. Is this happening? Emily Parsons is kissing my ear? What parallel universe had he stumbled into?

Emily continued to whisper into Mark's ear while she chewed on his earlobe. "Mark, oh god, Mark. You're so fucking sexy. I want you Mark. I want every inch of you." Emily couldn't control herself. She kissed Mark's ear, and then down to his neck, pressing her big breasts harder against him as she reached a hand down between her legs. Fuck she was getting turned on. Placing her hand over where her pajama bottoms covered her pussy she started gently touching herself. Unngh, that feels good, she thought.

Mark had ceased to think of any cats or tennis or Old Macdonald, or really anything other than what was happening. He could feel his heart beating so hard in his chest he thought it might pop, but he was frozen like a statue while Emily continued her whispered sexual monologue.

"Mmmmm, Mark," Emily moaned into his neck, "does that feel good?"

"Yes," Mark whimpered.

Emily moved her hand to his face and turned him to look her in the eyes. "Do you think you could handle kissing me?"

Mark gulped. "Uh...um."

"Now I want you to follow my lead. Whatever I do, you do, ok?"

"Yeah."

"Good." Emily leaned in slowly and placed her lips delicately against the teenager's quivering mouth. He seemed to be so overwhelmed he might faint. Hopefully that wouldn't happen. Emily had taken it upon herself to help him, and that was exactly what she was going to do. This kid desperately needed help and she was the perfect teacher.

She opened her mouth a little and felt him do the same, her tongue moved expertly along his teeth making Mark groan. He tried to copy her, but he didn't have enough control yet and he ended up just licking her mouth. He had nice breath though which was a plus and the more they kissed, the better he seemed to get.

Pretty soon Emily was getting turned on again teaching Mark how to kiss. He was a quick learner, he just hadn't had anyone there to show him the ropes before. And no giggling! The experiment seemed to actually be working!

Emily pulled back from a breathless Mark. "That was really good Mark. Just a little more practice and you're gonna be a great kisser!" She started reaching behind her back, and then thinking again she turned to him and said, "Now take off my bra."

"What?!" Mark gasped.

"You heard me. Come on. Have you ever done that? Taken off a bra?"

Mark gulped again, "Uh...no."

"Well it's easy once you get the hang of it. Here, I'll turn around for you, and you can see how it works." Emily turned around showing Mark the creamy white skin of her back. Mark had always had a thing for women's backs. He loved their fronts too, obviously, but there was something about seeing a woman's back, the shape of it, how different it was from a guy's back, that he always found extremely hot.

He tentatively reached for the lacy white strap holding her bra together. Her skin was warm to his touch. Warm and soft, like a new cotton t-shirt.

"Mark?" Emily said, turning over her left shoulder. "How you doing?"