The Sitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Mark said, his voice cracking.

"All you need to do is pinch the clip and it'll pop off, ok?"

He pinched the clip.

"Ow!"

"Oh, shit, sorry – shit – are you ok?" he gasped.

"Yeah, I'm fine, really. Just maybe don't pinch my skin too. K?"

"Ok," he said, wildly confused. Mark reached again for the clip, it was tight against her back making it almost impossible to not get any of her skin involved. And then Mark had an epiphany. Maybe if he pulled it away from her back and then undid the clasp.

He tried it and at first the damn thing wouldn't move, but at least he didn't pinch Emily again. There were three clips and each one seemed to be fused in place. Mark took a deep breath and just tried to get the first undone. The one benefit to not being good at this was that it had completely taken his mind off Emily Parsons being almost topless while teaching him...things.

When the first clip popped out Mark thought he was going to jump for joy. He very quickly popped the second off and then finally, and much more easily, he undid the third.

Emily held her undone bra in place while she looked over her shoulder. "Nice job! Pretty soon you'll be able to do it one handed, without looking. Now try and concentrate on that other thing from earlier again."

Cat. Tennis. Macdonald.

"Okay," Mark replied.

"Okay." Emily dropped the bra, and Mark's mouth went completely dry. He could see the round edge of her left breast as she looked over her shoulder at him, a devilish smile on her beautiful mouth. Slowly she turned, the rounded edge becoming more visible until Mark could make out the outline of her pink nipple as she continued to turn. Finally she faced Mark and he stared, open mouthed at the most fantastic big, fat, heavy breasts he had ever seen/imagined/thought possible. They protruded from Emily's shoulders with no sag, but very obviously all natural. The heavy weight of each plump tit called out to Mark like a siren of flesh.

"Mark?" Emily said, smiling at the nineteen year old who stared transfixed by her chest. "How do you feel?"

"I – I – I –"

"You didn't laugh. That's really good!"

"I..." Mark suddenly realized she was right. He hadn't laughed. He hadn't even been trying to distract himself. He was just enjoying the spectacular perfection of Emily Parson's gigantic breasts.

"Do you want to touch them?"

Mark looked up at her. Did she really just say that?

"You can. Just be gentle. They're very sensitive."

Mark looked at the topless blonde beauty sitting less than a foot away from him. Almost without his brain instructing it to, his hand reached out and placed itself, gingerly, onto her right breast.

It felt incredible. Soft and heavy and glorious. Mark had only touched two other girls' breasts before, but Emily Parsons' were in a whole different league. They were to breasts as Mozart was to music. Mark moved his hand over more of her breast, delicately moving against her erect, nipple., under the heavy swell of her lower tit, to the side...everwhere. His mind a cloudy haze of lust as his hand, which came no where close to covering the whole thing, explored every inch.

For her part, Emily was extremely turned on by the whole situation. At first she'd been genuinely trying to help him with his problem, but as the experiment had escalated she'd become increasingly horny to the point where she was getting dangerously close to doing something wild.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Both of them jumped at the sound. Mark had quickly removed his hand from it's formerly mind-blowing perch as they both listened to tiny footsteps above their heads. Emily hurriedly put her sweater back on, causing Mark to realize that she barely even needed her bra. The cantaloupe sized orbs were in exactly the same place without any support.

"MOMMMYYYY!!!"

The muffled sound of Carl's scream in the soundproofed room, and the sound of his feet running overhead gave Emily and Mark just enough time to compose themselves before turning to find Carl standing at the top of the basement stairs, his face flushed and a look of complete terror in his eyes. Emily ran over to him. "What's going on buddy?" she asked, sitting on the stairs next to him.

"I had a nightmare," the 8 year old answered.

"Yeah? What was it about?"

Carl could barely speak he was so afraid. Emily rubbed his back. "Blood Axe," he whispered.

"Maybe that movie was just a little too scary huh? What if I come upstairs and help you get back to sleep huh? I'll make sure there's no blood axes in your room. Ok?"

Carl feebly nodded his head, and taking Emily's hand the two of them walked back upstairs into Carl's room.

*******************************

Mark sat on the couch in disbelief. Not only at the fact that his little brother had just ruined the most amazing night of his life, but that the night had even happened in the first place. A part of him still wondered if he'd just imagined the whole episode. Emily talking dirty to him and kissing his neck and kissing his mouth and taking off her shirt and her bra and... holy crap!

I mean, she was just trying to help me, Mark thought as his hard-on deflated enough to allow him to stand up for the first time since the experiment had started.

And it seemed to work. He had touched her big beautiful tits and not even felt that impulse to laugh. Why it had worked, Mark had no idea, but the fact that it had meant that there was hope for him.

Although at that particular moment he had the most awful case of blue balls possible. He sat on the big leather couch staring blankly at an empty screen, trying desperately to keep himself from going crazy by thinking about Emily Parsons and her big fat tits.

****************************

Carl crawled into bed. "When is my Mommy coming home?" he asked, still a little tearful.

"Not for a little while buddy. You'll see them in the morning, but I promise to keep all the blood axes away until then. You believe me?"

Carl nodded and rested his head on the pillow. Emily read him a quick story that didn't involve any blood or axes and he closed his eyes and drifted off again. Emily sat on the bed for a moment listening to the 8 year old's soft snoring. Finally confident that he was asleep, she left the room and walked downstairs.

She was just about to rejoin Mark in the basement, but she stopped herself. She shouldn't be toying with him. He was just a kid. A wildly sexually frustrated kid who she was sex coaching... Not a good idea. It could get awkward fast.

But still.

Even though Mark wasn't her typical type (strong, tall, hot) she had gotten extremely turned on seducing him. He was just so innocent and confused. His reactions to her ministrations were almost as exciting as the actual thing itself. God, she was still so horny, she thought, absentmindedly reaching between her legs. So fucking horny.

******************************

Mark lay still on the movie room couch replaying "the experiment" over and over. He'd probably be replaying it for the next sixty years. Oh god, she was so fucking hot. Her long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, her soft skin, the way she smelled, her huge magnificent breasts, heavy and ripe like two fleshy pleasure melons. Fuck he loved those pleasure melons. He'd never be able to look at her the same way again without picturing her pleasure melons.

He'd never be able to look at any woman again. This was going to be torture. He reached down and readjusted his now aching cock. He'd have to take care of that soon or it would hurt all night. Mark had no doubt as to whom he'd be thinking of while he 'took care of it.'

******************************

Emily calmed herself down and walked into the kitchen to read a magazine. But she kept getting distracted by her own wanton horniness. And because of a nerd. Well not a nerd. Just a kid who hasn't been given a chance. Mark actually had the potential to be quite a little stud. And that was when Emily looked at the basement door, open just a crack, no sound from below.

******************************

Mark closed his eyes again trying to drown out the horny aching in his brain. God she was fantastic. He should just be appreciative of how far it had gone. A guy like him had a snowflake's chance in hell at scoring a girl like that. She was just trying to help him after all. It had been a good deed.

It wasn't like she was actually attracted him. She liked jocks and rich guys and guys who were used to girls as hot as Emily Parsons on their arm. She wouldn't have given him a second thought except that she was bored and his brother was an idiot and she decided to have some fun with –

"Where were we?"

Mark opened his eyes to find Emily walking over to the couch he was lying on, a mischievous glint in her eyes. He barely had time to have a lucid thought before she straddled his prone body.

"W- what?" Mark bumbled.

"With the experiment? You do want to continue don't you? I thought we were making some really good progress."

"Y- yeah. Yeah – definitely." Mark thought he might cry.

"Good," Emily said, unceremoniously pulling off her sweater and once again revealing her massive breasts to him. "Suck them."

"What?"

"Suck my tits Mark. Let's see if you can handle that."

Giggling. A kind of chirping, clucking sound. It didn't even sound like laughter. It sounded like a bird having a seizure.

"Ok, breathe Mark. Breathe. Maybe that was a little much. You wanna make out first?"

That wasn't helping. Mark continued to chirp and cluck and Emily was starting to get frustrated. She'd never experienced something as absurd as a boy lying beneath her while she was topless and asking him to suck her tits, and all he could do was nervously giggle. This was going to take some drastic measures.

Reaching down to the practically hysterical Mark, she pulled him up and buried his face between her tits. If breathing wasn't going to help, maybe suffocating him would. At the very least it would stop that horrible sound coming out of him.

Mark was being buried alive in a glorious fleshy tomb. Each supple, heavy breast squashed against his face. His eyes and his mouth and nose were buried in inches of tit flesh. And pretty soon the laughing began to subside until he could finally reach up with his hands and cup each weighty melon, pulling his face even deeper into them.

As Emily felt Mark stop laughing and start kissing and licking her tits, she started getting even more turned on. He bit her nipples and sucked on her big breasts, a little rougher than she preferred, but that was to be expected from a kid with this much sexual repression.

"That's it Mark. Mmmm, gentle, gentle," Emily said.

Mark was going to town on the heavenly tits in front of him. Her skin tasted like sugar and spice and everything nice and he couldn't get enough. He found himself, as if in a dream trying desperately to fit as much of her massive tit in his mouth as he could, her hard nipple pushing to the back of his mouth as he inhaled her breast. Her halfhearted protestations were a distant murmur behind the sound of his slobbering. Hands spilling over with her soft, pliant jugs, Mark wasn't nearly able to wrap a hand completely around either one.

Finally Emily pulled him off, and breathless he leaned back on the couch staring up at her with a look of desperation and amazement.

"I knew we could find a way to keep you from giggling," she laughed, "we just had to get your mouth working on something else."

Mark, still dazed, stared up at the topless blonde beauty straddling him. Her chest absolutely covered in his saliva.

"Have you ever gone down on a girl Mark?"

"um."

"Well if you get this right, you'll be able to have any girl you want. Trust me, this is a skill worth learning. You want to learn?" Emily asked, cocking her hip and looking at him matter of factly.

"y- yes."

"Good," she said. Emily stood up and pulled off her pajama pants leaving her in a pair of skimpy white lace panties. She motioned for Mark to stand up too.

Hesitantly, trying to cover the stone-hard two-by-four he was smuggling in his pants, Mark stood up and stood in front of the topless, practically naked, huge titted blonde beauty beckoning to him. Her pink nipples reddened from his attention. She didn't seem to be thinking any of this was strange, it seemed almost blasé to her. Which he wasn't about to question.

"Now the first thing you need to do before you just dive into going down on a girl is get her turned on." Emily smiled at him as he awkwardly adjusted his hard on. "Seeing as you've already done that –"

"I have?"

"Yeah sweetie. All that other stuff was foreplay, the kissing and touching and stuff. Here –" Emily grabbed his hand and placed it against her pussy causing Mark to giggle again. "Calm down Mark, just breathe. It's just a pussy. Breathe. Just a pussy."

Mark calmed down enough to realize that her pussy was warm and he could feel how wet it was. Oh god. He was way past cats and tennis.

Once he had calmed down Emily grabbed a cushion from the couch and laid down on the floor in front of him. Her breasts invitingly pressed together as she gave him a mischievous grin and opened her legs.

"Now kiss me a little," Emily said nonchalantly.

Mark controlled his breath and moved over her, keeping his hips arched so he didn't offend her by pressing her with his hard on or something. He didn't want to embarrass himself again.

But Emily grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down on top of her so that her breasts pressed against his chest and he couldn't keep his dick from pressing against her. Which didn't seem to bother her at all as he felt her grind herself against his pants.

I'm so fucking horny, Emily thought. She would have felt a little bad taking advantage of this kid, but she was imparting pearls of wisdom that he was going to use for the rest of his life and at the same time he got to hook up with her; and she got to scratch her little itch.

Emily pulled him into her kissing him passionately. Mark was getting more comfortable with the kissing, but he couldn't help being slightly distracted by the rest of it. Emily reached down and placed his hand against her breast. He kneaded the pliable flesh, still kissing her more and more desperately. His hand didn't come close to fitting around the giant orb.

Pulling him away from her mouth Emily said breathlessly, "Now, kiss down my body slowly. First my ear." Mark started kissing her ear. "Now my neck." He moved to her neck. Emily's eyes rolled back in her head. Her neck was a special place. If any boy wanted action from her he needed to spend some time on her neck.

"Now farther down."

Mark started to kiss lightly at her breasts until she grabbed the back of his again and pressed him roughly between them letting him experience his second motorboarding. He reached around both and licked and sucked at her nipples, the tender, soft skin becoming taut and rubbery under his attention. "Farther down now." He moved to her taught stomach, kissing lightly until he was just over her underwear line.

Mark could smell her sweet pussy, the smell acting like an intense pheromone to the horny teenager.

"Now take them off."

Mark hooked his fingers around her underwear and peeled them down her legs, exposing her.

Emily was afraid Mark would have started giggling again when he saw her completely naked, which would have been really unfortunate seeing as, at that moment she was desperately horny and was wildly in need of an orgasm. Mark had been so tame and anxious through their experiment, but she was determined to use his mouth to the right effect. "Kiss down my leg."

Mark complied if for no other reason than he was completely entranced by the hairless perfection of Emily's flowering sex. As he kissed down her legs she continued her instruction.

"Drag your tongue along my pussy, very gently."

As Mark's tongue came into contact with Emily's hot, wet slit he felt a familiar urge start to rise from his belly and a chirp of noise escaped his lips.

"No Mark. No giggling," Emily said, realizing that reprimanding him would probably make things worse. As another chirp escaped the anxious teenager between her legs Emily decided that the only way to stop him from another fit was to use her earlier tactic, and grabbing the back of Mark's head she pushed his face between her legs.

The sensation was wonderful. Even though she hadn't gotten the chance to teach him the delicate dance of cunnilingus, she had stopped him from having another episode and at the same time she was feeling fantastic as she slowly rocked against Mark's face. The brown tufts of his hair were the only visible feature of the buried teenager.

"Put a finger in Mark..." Emily said breathlessly. As she felt the tip of Mark's finger on the soaking lip of her labia Emily said, "Just a little and move it around in circles."

"MMmmph mmph," Mark said.

"Yes, oh YES! Just like that Mark." She called out as Mark's tongue frantically lapped at her sweet cunt. "Slow Mark. Mmmm fuck yes. Slow circ – circles."

Emily turned a little on her side as the teenager between her legs dutifully ate every drop of her honey. Mark shifted himself as well without thinking, (he would have followed that pussy off a cliff) so that he too was lying on his side, his head resting on the inner thigh of the hottest girl in town as he ate her out.

Between moans Emily managed to reach out and grab Mark's belt, tugging the thin leather strap and pulling it undone. Emily pulled down his fly and snaked her soft white hand into the corduroy abyss. Immediately she felt what could only be described as fleshy stone, a rock hard tumescence still wrapped in a cotton underwear sheath. Briefs, thought Emily with a nod of approval. And without another moment she wrapped her fingers around Mark's dick.

Gently stroking, Emily smiled looking down at the trapped teenager. She reached into the fold and pulled out his swollen, red, cock. The head pulsating with blood.

Mark was desperately tonguing her clit, the sweet taste of her wet pussy filling his mouth. He was, in fact, so absorbed in his activity that he didn't notice what she was up to, until he felt a soft, wet, warm sensation he'd never felt before. It felt amazing, so much so that Mark pulled himself away from Emily's pussy and looked down.

There she was, this perfect girl, this perfect, naked, girl-next-door sex queen delicately kissing and licking at the tip of his cock. Mark watched in awe as she suckled and sucked at the corona, glancing up with a mischievous smile. He couldn't tear his eyes away as she slid the tip of her tongue into his cockslit.

"UNGGHHH," he moaned as he stared at her licking around the sensitive underside, tickling and teasing him like the pro that she was.

Suddenly Mark felt a familiar urge. Not a giggle, his former childish impulse was a faint memory to what he was watching, but this one he knew just as well and he was about to warn Emily, but it was too late.

Emily was flicking her tongue against the tip of Mark's cock when suddenly she saw the head expand and a blast of hot semen splashed against her cheek. Another blasted onto her nose as Mark groaned loudly. Emily, suddenly realizing what was happening, continued to jerk him off as a third and fourth and fifth ejaculation drenched her lips and hair and tongue, thankfully missing her eyes. Emily continued to kiss and lick at the tip as it spewed hot cum onto her smiling face.

As Mark's orgasm tapered off he looked down at the doused blonde licking playfully around the extremely sensitive head of his penis.

"I'm- I'm sorry," Mark said breathlessly.

"For what?" Emily smiled, a drop of his cum slipping off her chin and onto the rug.

"I – I – I didn't mean to –"