The Sitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum all over my face?" she laughed while wiping her cheek with her finger and putting it in her mouth sucking his sperm off, never taking her eyes from the flabbergasted teenager. "Mmmmm, delicious." Emily squeezed the tip of Mark's dick one final time and licked the tiny drop of cum that appeared.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just wish I could have shown you some other things...I can do."

"Like...like what?"

Emily laughed. "It's easier to show you. Could you hand me a tissue?"

Mark stood up and grabbed a couple tissues handing them to Emily. "Do you... want to?"

She wiped off his considerable load as she said, "Don't you need time?"

"For what?"

"To... you know... get hard again?" Then looking at his cock she realized that he hadn't softened even a little. "Apparently not. Wow. How are you still hard?"

Mark looked down at his dick worriedly, "Is that weird?"

"It's not common," Emily smiled, wiping the last of his cum from her face, "but it's definitely not a bad thing." She sat up on her knees looking up at the innocent face of her student for the evening. Emily wrapped her fingers once again around the strikingly solid cock in front of her and started to gently stroke it while looking up at Mark.

Mark's knees started to buckle at her touch. Still in awe at the dreamlike evening he'd had already, he watched as Emily's massive breasts jiggled while she played with his cock. Suddenly she opened her mouth and once again took him in.

"Oh...oh god," Mark whispered as he felt her tongue gently slide against the underside of his cock.

Emily released her hand from his dick and started massaging her tits giving him a bit of a show, her mouth smirking around the head of his dick. Her hands lifted and pushed together her giant mammaries, playing with her nipples and getting herself more and more turned on, while her mouth took just a little more of his length inside.

"Oh god, that feels soo – so good," Mark moaned.

Taking enough of his cock so that the head bumped against the opening of her throat Emily swirled her tongue around causing the teenager to instinctively push his hips forward trying to feed her more.

Pulling her mouth off Emily said, "Not yet sweetie. I want to play a little before we do that, ok?"

Mark couldn't speak, but nodded weakly.

She flattened his dick against his stomach as she dropped lower, opening her mouth to the thick, leathery skin of his testicles. She slid her tongue against each as her mouth opened and pulled one of the fleshy orbs inside rolling it around like a lollipop.

Mark's knees buckled again at the new sensation. His mouth opened in an 'O' nearly as wide as the blonde whose mouth was inhaling his nuts. He could feel her tongue gliding against his sensitive sack.

"Oh my god Emily." He watched her plump lips wrapped around his sensitive testicle, her tongue doing incredible, world-changing things to him. "Emily, could you...OH ohgod...could you... put it back in your mouth."

Pulling her lips from his balls with an audible pop she looked questioningly up into Mark's face. "You didn't like it?"

"N – No I loved it. It's just, I – I wanted to – I just, I wanted. I'm sorry – forget it – I'm sorry – I – OOOHHHHGGGHHHHFUUUUCK!!"

In response to his bumbling awkwardness Emily, who was actually impressed with the teenager voicing what he wanted of her, opened her mouth wide and inhaled the boy's cock to the root, the last couple inches disappearing straight down her tight throat.

"AH – AAAH – AAGODGOD –" Mark whimpered as Emily held herself at the base of his dick, flexing her throat muscles and blowing the eighteen year old's mind.

She reached out with her tongue and licked at the top of his scrotum and slowly pumped the head of his cock in and out of her throat, gently fucking him with her mouth.

Mark had started making almost a mewling noise above her and looking up she saw his eyes rolling back in his head.

Then she felt a familiar, salty taste on the back of her tongue.

Pulling back a little she continued to gently suck on Mark's penis, swallowing intermittently and allowing some of the cum to dribble down her chin and onto her flushed breasts.

GULP GLUG GULP

Emily drank his cum happily, her 38DD's shiny with his semen as she sucked hard on the head, draining the dazed boy. The inch or two of his cock that weren't buried in her mouth were dripping with saliva and cum, soaked in the mixture as the intensity of his orgasm occasionally overflowed down over his balls, dripping heavily on the shag carpet.

"UNNNGGGHHH," Marked groaned as he looked down to watch her throat contracting swallowing his load.

When his second orgasm had subsided a bit Emily swallowed the last mouthful and pulled off Mark's dick. She looked up at him, his head rolling around as if his neck weren't quite strong enough to hold it up. When he finally looked down at her Emily smiled and opened her mouth, showing the dazed teenager the white and translucent glob on her tongue, before she let it slide down her throat, and with a dramatic gulp, she consumed the contents.

Smirking at his amazement, Emily reached back to extract any last drops of his cum when she realized, to her amazement, that he again hadn't softened even a little. This boy had the stamina of a pornstar.

With Mark's knees shaking Emily had no trouble pushing him onto the leather sofa behind him. He collapsed on the seat, his eyes still rolling from the intensity of his orgasm.

"Mark."

He dazily opened his eyes to look at her. Her massive, glistening tits shining in the dim light of the room. Nipples hard and face flushed she looked incredible. She pulled the elastic from her hair and redid her ponytail while talking.

"So, it looks like we took care of your giggling problem huh?" Mark nodded woozily. "But now I want to do another experiment." He raised his eyebrows. "I want to see how many times you can cum without losing your hard on." Mark's eyesbrows raised higher. "So we're up to two times now. Wanna go for three?" Emily asked sweetly.

Mark stared dumbly at the bubbly blonde and nodded. If this was a dream he never wanted to wake up.

Emily smirked at him and looked back at the stone hard erection in front of her. She pointed it toward her mouth, gave Mark one last glance and took a deep breath. This kid had no idea what he was in for.

As the head of Mark's cock re-entered Emily's throat she quickly pulled herself back up to the tip and then slammed down again.

"UUUUNNNGGGGHAAAAAHHH," Mark cried out as the full length of his cock repeatedly disappeared into the glorious throat of Emily Parsons.

Emily was done with the foreplay as she fucked her mouth on the entire length of her protégé. The speed of her deepthroating was such that her head was a blur, her ponytail dancing side to side behind her and her tits bouncing around so violently that they were actually hurting. Which was why she reached up and placed Mark's hands over them as she continued her onslaught.

Each dive down his rod elicited a moan from the lost eighteen year old so that he was just a long series of moans. That was the only sound in the soundproof room aside from the gurgling and gagging of Emily Parsons as she speared her esophagus with his inexperienced penis again and again and again.

As Mark absentmindedly fondled her cum covered breasts Emily reached up with her hand and fondled his balls, using them to pull herself even deeper down his cock. Most men she'd sucked off couldn't last long when she started deepthroating them, but Mark's balls had already been drained twice.

He released her breasts and placed both hands on her head, and Emily, knowing full well what was about to happen, held her head still, as the groaning Mark began to plow his cock into her mouth. His balls slapping against her chin, until finally, Mark let out a familiar mewl and Emily knew he was about to cum again.

But as he came once again buried deep in her mouth, Emily didn't swallow and instead let it slide down over her lips and onto his balls. The amount of cum a little less, but still considerable. By the time Mark was tapering off, his nuts were floating in a pool of sperm and saliva.

Emily pulled herself off him, amazed at the fact that he was still, STILL stone hard. Flushed and breathless, her lips and throat sore from the hard mouth-fucking, Emily looked into Mark's eyes lustily.

And without a word to him she bent her head and began to clean the cum off his balls, slurping the load into her mouth and swallowing it down.

Mark's head fell back onto the couch as he reveled in the feel of her cleaning him.

When she was finally finished, Emily laid back on the carpeted floor and spread her legs. Her glistening pussy on display, a soft sheen of sweat beading on her body.

"I want you to fuck me," she said beckoning to him as she undid her ponytail, her luxuriant hair spilling around her like a halo of gold. She motioned to him with her index finger, a film of his cum reflecting on her glossy lips.

Mark, needing no more incentive, snapped out of his daze and dropped off the couch and on top of the blonde beauty. Lining up his cock to her dripping slit, Mark hesitated for a moment as he looked into her deep blue eyes.

"Fuck me hard Mark."

And with that the teenager, who had started the evening in such a state of dejection, who had thought he might never overcome his own awkwardness, who's spirit had been crushed only a few hours before, lost his virginity in the warmest, wettest, tightest pussy in the history of warm, wet and tight pussies.

"AAAAAAHHHH," they both exhaled as he drove his dick balls deep into her. Emily's pussy was a vice, exquisitely gripping onto his rod as the initial amazement at the new sensation wore off and he began to pick up his pace, driving his cock into her again and again.

"Fuck me Mark, oh FUCK that feels good!!"

Mark continued to let his reptilian brain take over as he followed his instincts, hoping he was doing it right, driving harder and harder into Emily Parsons, a girl who deserved to be worshiped as a goddess of sexual perfection. Oh FUCK she felt so good. He could hardly control himself as he plowed into her, her arms wrapped around the nape of his neck, holding on for dear life as the eighteen year old released years of pent up sexual frustration.

For Emily, the hours of teasing and teaching Mark had been one long demonstration in foreplay. And her body, already tingling with weeks without sex, and after all of the night's kissing and fondling and sucking and licking and swallowing, was on the verge of a massive, world shattering orgasm.

"Keep fucking me baby UNNGHHH that feels so good," Emily screamed out as the soundproofed room muffled the noise. "OHHHH That's so GOOD MARK! OH fuck oh FUCK, RIGHT THERE MARK, KEEP GOING!!" The eighteen year old continued his assault on her pussy, and without knowing it, as if the evening's lessons had inspired him to greatness, Mark found, what many men still think of as a myth. The G spot. A tiny bundle of nerves he had accidentally stumbled on and which finally pushed Emily far over the edge.

DON'T STOP MARK!!!! DON'T STOP DON'T STOOOOP!!!! OH FUCK FUCK OH GOD!! I'M CUUUUMMMMMMINGG!!!!!"

And Mark felt the walls of Emily's cunt clench down so tightly it almost hurt, and he watched her eyes roll back in her head as a soundless scream caught in her throat as her mouth opened wide in ecstasy, and the young novice experienced one of life's great pleasures; being buried inside a beautiful woman while she rides the waves of her orgasm.

Mark watched as Emily finally managed to breathe again, his cock still driving inside of her, as her 38DD tits rolled around her chest in hypnotic circles, her skin flushed and beading with sweat and he felt the walls of her cunt continue to grasp at his dick like it needed it to live and finally Mark could hold back no longer.

With his dream girl beneath him, still writhing in the last pulses of her orgasm Mark's hips began to buck erratically, and suddenly he let out a groan that was so loud, so intense that it cold probably have been heard even through the soundproofed walls.

"AAAAARRRGGGHHHGHHGGGAAA!!!!!" the eighteen year old screamed as he pumped another load into the faintly smiling blonde.

Emily could feel the jets of his cum ricocheting off the walls of her pussy as Mark's face curled up in a pleasure/pain duet. And as he continued to erratically slam his cock into her, blasting her wet cunt again and again, Emily was impressed at how much he had learned, and she smiled at how much good she'd done that evening.

But even though he'd stopped cumming, Mark was still going.

He hadn't missed a beat. In fact he'd started fucking her even harder. And, with amazement mixed with lust, Emily realized two things. One, that Mark was still rock hard. And two, that he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

And as she felt his cock continue to plow into her, and as she felt his cum dripping out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass, and as she felt her eyes start to roll back in her head again, Emily felt an even bigger wave of pleasure start rolling from the tips of her toes up her legs and her chest and her head and every inch of her body as she exploded in wild ecstasy.

"MAAAaaaaaARK! UNGH MmmmArrrrk MMMMAAAAAAAARRRRKKKKKK!!!!"

The rockets flared and the flags waved and Emily Parsons world was completely rocked by an eighteen year old virgin.

"OOOHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed as another wave hit her.

Mark continued to fuck her until she rode out her orgasm and just as Emily was about to come back down he came inside of her again. The fifth orgasm he'd had that evening.

And finally, after both had drained every drop from eachother, Mark slid out of Emily's cum drenched pussy, and collapsed in a heap, both of them breathless, and they stared at the ceiling as they basked in the aftermath of their respective evenings.

And as Emily looked down at the winded boy next to her, she glanced down at his penis...just to check.

"Looks like I finally drained you huh?" she laughed.

Mark, not knowing at first what she meant, followed her eyes and saw his semi-flaccid cock hanging between his legs.

And smiling languidly he looked back at Emily. Her eyelids drooping, her hair wild and golden, her huge breasts heaving, her lips red and puffy. Mark felt a familiar tingle as he gave her a big grin.

And looking back down Emily realized that her experiment wasn't over.