All Comments on 'The Size Formula 4.3'

by Richardls

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HungBigBenHungBigBen3 months ago

A hair over 15 inches long and 8 3/8 inches around in circumference…a long monster…but I still easily beat him…both way…he is not even close….I win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need an editor to clean up your grammar.it's a good story, and you are a good writer, but unless you reread your work, you need someone to edit for you. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I do not understand 1.1, 2.2, 3.3, 4.3???? What is it with the numbering? A simple 1, 2, 3, 4.... would have been fine. Otherwise, I like the story precept. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I really like this series, but I feels like it's moving just a tad bit fast. That's okay though. CONTINUE!!! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shelby

At the end of #3, you offered thanks to Shelby. Unfortunately, he/she failed to correct your spelling & grammar mistakes.

You need a new proofreader & to enroll in your education system again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

part 5??

smooth273smooth273almost 15 years ago
More!!

More Chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
how far will it grow

I liked the story would like to see it go further maybe two foot or longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Glad to see it continue

I'm really glad to see you've decided to continue with this story. PE has always been a favorite genre of mine, and I love reading about it.

I was hoping to read a bit about the bachelor auction. I thought that'd be a great story-line too. Rumors go around about him, bidding goes high, and the winner is in for a treat. Maybe even a small group of women get together in a single bid, and he serves them all.

Thank you for writing, and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i like it!

i hope you continue!

EndlessNightsEndlessNightsabout 18 years ago
Good stuff

I hope to read about the florida adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous