The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele was already there, bent over removing her socks. She looked up, her eye line almost directly in front of my rock hard cock tenting out the towel.

"W-w-w- Willy.... I mean, Will... I m-mean Billy..." She stammered out, her deep brown eyes fixed on my bulging tower. "My, my, I didn't realise.... I didn't see you there. I mean... "

I didn't let her finish her sentence. I was blushing from head to foot and I had noticed a familiar glint in her eyes. I grabbed my gear and made for the stairs.

I did manage to collect my thoughts and fantasies enough to relieve myself in the shower before I went to bed, firstly to read and then drift off to a deep sleep.

I am a fairly sound sleeper but awoke in the small hours to an unfamiliar sound. As I regained consciousness I became aware of a presence in my room and a strange noise. I dare not open my eyes for fear that the person might be a thief, although I could sense movement close by, the wind rush of rapid movement very close to my face. I could also make out the tell tale sound of flesh against flesh, it couldn't be, someone is having a ....

I lay there and realised the truth in the saying that when you are deprived of one sense the others are heightened. My hearing was as sharp as a pin as I lay stupefied by the sounds washing over my head. I dare not open my eyes but marvelled in the sound of flesh on flesh, a finger tip being drawn quickly along a moist furrow and occasionally into well lubricated hole. The hand moved rapidly and I could feel the disturbance in the air against my scalp.

The smell of sex made my nostrils flare and I could sense the heat of loins as the movement of the hand accelerated. I could hear a series of quiet but urgent sighs.

I slowly raised my right eyelid just enough to register there was no light in the room. I lay motionless, my head poking out from under the duvet over the open corner of my bed and carefully opened my other eye.

As my eyes became accustomed to the dim light level, reflected through the skylight, I looked up to be met by the sight of an elegant and obviously female hand moving rapidly over a dark patch of flesh. It was moving at full speed, almost a blur as it oscillated over a thickly haired vagina.

I refocused my eyes, just in case I was dreaming but remained perfectly still. The owner was stood directly over me and above my head, legs opened wide over the corner of the bed, wanking herself stupid. Her head was thrown back, she was now panting and making faint murmuring sounds as her hand continued to accelerate against her soft inner flesh.

I re-focused on the sounds echoing around the small room. I could make out the faint but tell tale squelch of her fingers skilfully and urgently plunging in and out of her well lubricated hole, rather like the noise of lotion being thrown from a bottle.

I could almost taste and feel her - she was that close to my face.

My cock had noticed, it was now tenting out the duvet as straight as a stair rod and as hard as iron. I was sure she could make out the shape in grey half light.

Her body tensed and shook as she climaxed, although at the time I had no idea what one was and was quite fearful that something bad might be happening. I didn't know whether to offer help or to stay put. So I stayed put.

Her contortions ebbed and I saw she was OK.

My mind wandered, I couldn't help but wonder who she was and started searching for clues. It was hard to make out her shape and height at that angle, importantly I couldn't see her tits, still hidden under a tee shirt.

All that I could make out were her dark finger nails and the dark mass of her pubic hair exposed and knickerless. She was wearing a ring and a large watch on her wrist.

I felt something strange, a drip of warm liquid on my forehead, I almost jumped out of my skin. I felt another on the bridge of my nose and then on my upper lip.

Her hips swivelled back and I clamped my eyes tight shut as I sensed her staring down at me. I heard quiet shuffling noises as she bent down and picked up, what I assumed to be her knickers, and left the room. I strained my neck to catch a glimpse but could only make out the darkest of outline as she moved out of my sight.

I raised my finger to feel the warm and oily fluid on my face. I pursed my lips and raised my tongue to taste the tangy elixir, it was intoxicating, My God, I had just tasted fanny juice!

I wanked myself silly that night, sampling every drop from my flesh. I vowed never to wash again.

The next morning I was the last one down for breakfast again. I was more than keen to see who it was who had visited me the night before. My eyes scanned each of the girls for the clues, starting with Pascal, who I hoped, was wearing the ring and watch. But no-one was, no rings and no watches, two of them had dark nail varnish but there was nothing conclusive, perhaps it was all in my imagination.

The girls were a lot chirpier than yesterday and full of conversation and banter, although the levels dropped when I came in. They were even being nice to me, passing me toast, offering me fruit and drinks.

Adele actually said, "good morning Billy, and how did you sleep last night?" She was wearing a big and friendly smile.

Michelle caught my eye in a soft voice said. "It is my turn today, where would you like to meet for lunch?"

This was indeed new, we made arrangements and I went off to my morning lesson.

Michelle was waiting for me outside the café. She was more than chatty, she was bright and bubbly and turned on the charm. She ordered both of us lunch and sat down. She pulled off her brightly knitted bobble hat allowing the mop of her curly blonde hair to fall free. She had white lips, covered in a deep layer of sun block as per the tip of her nose. Her forehead had horizontal two stripes of, war paint like, horizontal smears of green and pale blue.

She was tall and athletic and seemed well suited as an outdoor girl. Her legs were long and shapely, her ass was probably her best feature even inside her baggy salopettes.

She asked me question after question, I realised that I was being interrogated, all be it with great delicacy. I was asked what girls I had been out with, what I liked about them, who I had kissed, had I got any further, etc, etc. She also probed about the events of the night before, had I liked what I had seen? She fell short of making any comment about my manhood. The conversation put me at ease about the previous night, and the conversation almost felt like a first date.

I asked her questions in turn. She had no steady boyfriend at the moment as with all of the other girls. They were all serious students, studying hard for their final year. She and Gwen were training to be outdoor leaders, Wendy was of course training to be a teacher. Adele was doing art and drama and Geri was training to be a librarian.

All of the intention had turned my cock hard. Michelle took one look, cracked a smirk and became quite animated and forward, very touchy touchy, as she said goodbye.

"I'll see you later." She gave me a squeeze on my shoulder, tucked her hair untidily back under her bobble hat, and with a broad grin waved as we parted at the ski lift.

I realised that I was desperate to see Pascal back at the lodge and I was developing a crush on her. The afternoon session was a blur, although I seemed to be spending less time on my backside.

"Is the sauna on for tonight?" I asked Pascal as I entered the kitchen, I didn't care that I had made a fool of myself the night before, besides she wasn't there at the time.

"Yes, of course, nine past the clock? OK?" She replied with a smile.

Wendy and the girls came back, laughing and giggling.

"Pascal, we're all off out tonight, can you take care of Billy for us? Oh and by the way I would be grateful if you didn't join us in the sauna in future." She said in her best teacher's voice. Pascal nodded and carried on preparing the meal.

That's that I thought.

The girls went out around eight thirty leaving the lodge empty. It was quiet and boring. Sod it, I thought, I'll have a sauna by myself, perhaps I could even have a wank in there.

There was I masturbating with wild abandon as the door slowly opened, from behind it appeared the face of Wendy, she took one look inside and reeled back.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed. "Billy!" Her voice was mixed with shock and disappointment. "I just popped back to see how you were. As I can see you are, er, um, OK....I'll.... see you in the morning." I noticed her eyes dart back and forth from the floor to my groin to my eyes and back, but mainly dwelling on my groin.

The door clicked shut, I waited for a few moments and thought, "what the hell," and carried on only to jump nearly out of my skin as it gently swung open once again. I was nearly at the sugar stroke and only just managed to stop pumping my wrist up and down as the person came in.

"Good even......" A thick French accent punctuated the silence. It was Pascal. She didn't reel back, she just kept coming. I gushed red with embarrassment, trying to hide my distended member.

"It is OK. It is normal, yes?" She tried to comfort me, but didn't leave. In fact her gaze was fixed firmly on my throbbing tool half covered by my formerly beating fist.

I hadn't noticed that she was sporting only a towel, as per the previous night. She had clearly come to keep me company in spite of Wendy's ruling.

"Wendy did not say I couldn't join you." She said defiantly.

Without any warning she let her towel drop to the floor and stood naked in full view, my cock involuntarily twitched in appreciation of her perfect naked form, my eyes fixed a stare at the golden hairs of her pubic region and the hint of her pussy lips through the sparse covering.

"It is good no?" She was struggling for the right words. I was rigid with embarrassment, in more ways than one, but didn't break my gaze, I couldn't even blink! God she had a perfect snatch. She took a couple of small steps towards me and I bolted. I didn't know what else to do, I was like a rabbit caught in headlights. As I rushed past her my cock brushed against her naked stomach, leaving a slimy trail of pre-come as it snapped back in line.

I threw myself out of the door, grabbed my clothes and ran upstairs to my bedroom. I lay on my bed regretting my actions but my cock felt like it would explode, within two pulls of its length I came.

I cleaned up, lay back and fell into a fitful sleep, what would Pascal say to Wendy? What would I say to Wendy or to my mum?

What happened later was strange. I was again awoken by the sense of someone in my room. I became aware of cold air against my skin and sensed the duvet being rolled back and down the bed. A cool hand fished inside my pyjama bottoms, pulled my cock free of the flimsy material and opened it to the cool air. It responded in the usual way, within seconds it was rock hard.

I focused on the sounds in the darkness, it was the phantom masturbator, she was back!

The slapping sound of flesh on flesh accelerated as my exposed cock extended to its full length. Slight murmurs were audible as the sounds of her hand accelerated to almost warp speed at her groin.

She was in the same position as the night before, stood open legged over the corner of the bed. The light was dim and my head was further away but I still could not make out any detail. She was taller and thicker set than Pascal, that was a disappointment, but she could be any one of three of the other girls, Adele and Geri aside.

I breathed in her scent, my nostrils flared and my cock stiffened yet further.

I lay stock still but was uncomfortable and getting cold watching her grey outline in the dark. I decided to take some action. I rolled over, letting out a gentle sigh.

The hand of the phantom stopped dead above my head and the room fell silent. I reached out my right arm in a stretch, trying hard to get my hand above my head and between her smooth thighs. I extended my arm through the gap and lifted it as I withdrew, feeling in the dark with my fingers for the heat of her flesh.

Bingo! My fingers made contact, somewhere within her soft and warm inner thigh. She jumped but remained stock still, not even daring to breathe. I stopped my motion and reached up further until my finger met the moist inner lips of her private parts. She gasped but still remained fixed to the spot. I managed to run my finger along the outside of her crack, she shuddered as I reached the near end, her clit as I would discover in later life.

She gently swayed back, allowing my finger to trace a path down her moist inner lips to the hot and wet opening. I obeyed the invitation and slid my finger up and inside the warm hole. The phantom let out a louder sigh and bore down on my finger embedded inside her.

I paused, drinking in the new sensation of warmth and silky enclosure at my finger tip.

My hand was at a strange angle and I couldn't manipulate it easily, I felt her hand grip my wrist and rotate it, allowing me the purchase to obey my instincts and move it up and down, in and out.

I felt another finger join mine inside of her, accompanied by a longer and deeper sigh. I pushed my finger in as deep as I could, right up to the knuckle, exploring the confines of the warm cavern. She withdrew hers and ran it along her crack, exhaling deeply and making her body jump and shudder as she did so.

I felt the muscles of her fanny grip and close around my finger as she slowly and gently ground down and forward. I could feel the rapid movement of her finger on her clit as she rubbed herself frantically.

Her knees buckled as she came, her damp pussy clamped tight over my finger and I gasped as her muscles pulsated over my finger. It slipped out as she fell away.

She was panting and sweaty as she stood up composing herself. I grabbed her soft and pliable butt as she tenderly replaced my rock hard and twitching cock back inside my pyjamas. She covered me up before departing the room, still under the pretence that I was asleep.

I rolled over noisily as she left, trying desperately to catch a glimpse of her face before she swung away and out of sight. I heard the door of the room opposite close -- surely not, it couldn't be!

Again I wanked myself silly, sniffing at my fingers as I tugged harshly at my cock with my left hand.

The next morning I did my best not to catch the eye of Wendy or Pascal. Eventually Wendy looked me in the eye,

"OK Billy? Did you enjoy yourself last night?" The room was almost silent for a second. I caught Pascal's gaze and she immediately broke eye contact with me by staring at the floor.

There was a cough, "Eh hum, my turn for lunch today, what would you like to eat?" Gwen piped up. One or two of the girls choked back a laugh. I didn't answer, I simply went bright red.

"Oh don't mind them, they are being very silly." She said throwing a bread role at Michelle. "I'll meet you at the coffee shop, say one thirty?" I nodded in agreement and headed off to get my stuff.

Gwen was the shortest of the girls, she was thickly set, muscular but not fat. She had short and spiky black hair, a round face with fresh cheeks, broad shoulders, a definite waist with an ample backside and powerful thighs -- she was a climber but looked like she could play rugby!

Her eyes were the most gorgeous powder blue, her hair almost as black as Adele's but her hands had short and stubby fingers. She sported black nail polish, covering well bitten nails, thick black eye makeup and large silver earrings, a real fore-runner to a Goth, the only thing missing was the black lipstick.

She too was nice to me over lunch, meeting me outside and buying the meal. She made polite conversation and opened up about herself and other members of the group.

She shared a room with Michelle, whilst Geri and Wendy were also roomies. Adele had a room by herself that she kept spotlessly clean and tidy. Gwen admitted to be the least tidy person within the group. She also admitted that Wendy was a control freak and tended to dominate people, she needed to be the queen bee, in charge of everyone all of the time. She did however keep the group in order.

The gang were close and did everything together. They had a weekly bash in one of the rooms. They had drinking contests and the like, sometimes things could get a bit out of hand but then Wendy would snap them back into line.

She went on without giving too much away.

Michelle was well liked by all the boys, seeming to enjoy them falling at her feet.

Geri had a good sense of humour but felt more comfortable with books than with people.

Gwen confessed to a love of the mountains in the summer and her desire to go skinny dipping in ice cold mountain lakes. Indeed her eyes lit up as she talked about the sun and fresh air on her naked body. I took her as a closet nudist. My cock quivered as I imagined her paddling naked on the shore of a lake and the thought of her pendulous tits submerging in the crystal clear water of a mountain tarn.

She warned me that Wendy had taken a dislike to Pascal, apparently she though she was "too competitive." I wasn't sure what she meant but heeded the obvious warning.

The afternoon session went better, I was actually starting to get the hang of this!

That evening we had a cheese fondue, an interesting but long meal, we finished rather late. The conversation was prompted by plenty of nudges and winks, especially when Pascal came into the room. My cock rose and fell with each of her appearances.

I was eager to get back to the sauna in the hope that Pascal would again be willing to give me a treat. She had indicated on more than one occasion by her smiles that she wasn't angry with me for last night and evidently hadn't told Wendy anything. Wendy however, kept exchanging sideways glances at both me and Pascal.

I rushed upstairs for a shower, and a wank, before heading back to the sauna. It was about 10 and I was sure that Wendy and the others had gone out. I undressed and crept into the dimly lit sauna.

Pascal was already there, she had her eyes closed tight as I tip-toed past her and sat on the adjacent bench, opposite the door. I noticed her left hand stroking her flat stomach and then watched in awe as she raised it slowly and deliberately upward and on to her exposed breast. Her fingers tweaked and slowly stroked at her rapidly hardening nipple. She winced with pleasure and gently rotated her backside into the white towel covering her lower half.

Her eyes opened in a start as she sensed me staring, open mouthed. My cock was again as hard as a rock and giving a decent impression of the Eiffel Tower beneath my towel.

She licked her lips sexily, "you see, it is normal..." She whispered. "You have a nice ..." Her eyes darted to the tent in my towel, "I haven't seen my boyfriend since....I know it is wrong but I have not ...... what can we do with this..."

She lent forward, tore off her towel, threw it on the floor at my feet and sank to her knees. I was dumbstruck and paralysed. She raised her right hand clutched at the soft and fluffy material covering my rampant tool.

She gasped as she took a sight of its full length and lent forward wide eyed. I sat stock still, knowing that if she were to touch me there I would explode. She lent further forward and pursed her cherry red lips over the end of my straining shaft, as if to give it a kiss, but instead blew a stream of her hot breath over the tip. It sent waves of pleasure raging through my loins.

With perfect timing the door swung open and Wendy appeared. She appeared at the very moment that Pascal's soft and warm lips made contact with my tool. I did indeed explode and came in thick jets, squirting come high over Pascal's short hair and pretty face. Her eyes closed tight as she reeled away but too late to evade the salty stream pulsing from my cock.