The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes with disappointment, "It is OK," She said, trying to reassure me.

She lay still, and massaged my bare ass as I relaxed my weight on to her. After a couple of minutes she shuffled her hot and sticky groin against my still hard prick and raised an eyebrow, pushing me away to look deep into my eyes she said, "are you still....?"

I thrust gently forward and realised that the tip of my tool had been resting against her entrance. The slime of my come made her greasy wet and my tool easily entered as I pushed gently forward. Pascal sighed and gasped as I pushed further. As I filled her she pulled away slightly, indicating I was at her limit, I pulled back and slowly pushed in again.

We continued with this slow and tender motion, Pascal bit her bottom lip and threw her arms high around my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my shoulder as she pulled me tight towards her. She started, gently at first, to push her hips upward to meet my forward thrusts. Each time I sensed I was going deeper inside of her until I realised that I was inside her to the hilt and she was grinding her cunt upwards towards me.

Her breathing had become irregular and her upward thrusting more forceful as I felt the inevitable rise of come in my balls. I felt her cunt muscles grip my tool tight as it expanded to pump out my hot come.

I grunted as I came, she clamped me tighter inside and held me down by my backside as she let out a series of deep and forceful pants, her body convulsing to an orgasm.

She let out a stream of incomprehensible French as her head and upper body shook uncontrollably.

I lay on top of her, my senses electrified by the feel of her hot breath on my neck, the smell of her perfume and the feel of her soft skin against mine.

I marvelled at the new sensations and focused in on them, the intense feeling of my cock embedded in her tight and gripping cunt. Her inner muscles continued to pulse and held my entire length snug in her silken tunnel. I could feel a slight but delightful pressure on my bell end as it was encased deep within her, her cunt was a warm and natural sheath.

I felt the warm stickiness of her juice running down my balls. It filled me with the satisfaction of knowing that I had pleasured her as much as she had pleasured me.

"My God!" She exhaled, after a short pause. "And you are still hard!" She said squeezing my tool tight with her inner muscles.

She rolled me off and forced me on to my back. I propped myself up and sat with my back to the wall, my legs dangling over the edge of the bed. She raised herself up and virtually tore off her tee shirt. Spinning over she jumped on my lap and showered my face, neck and chest with kisses.

With her left hand she skilfully guided my still rampant tool back inside her hot and wet tunnel. Grinding down hard on my lap she threw her head back and continued her French expletives. I didn't understand a word but got the message as she thrust her cunt back and forth on my member. She raised herself up, as in a trot, and down hard and flat, her eyes clamped tight shut, her face twisted with pleasure.

I gazed upon her, her cheeks flushed red and her short golden hair stuck and matted to her forehead with the sweat of her exertions. As she rode me I glanced down to see the glorious sight of my thick shaft, slippery with her come, disappearing into her narrow and thrusting cunt. I closed my eyes to immerse myself in the sensations raging deep within me.

She came again in short and stabbing thrusts, her pussy clamped me tight and virtually milked my come out, stroke by stroke.

"My God, my God...." Was all the English she could muster in her sexy French tone as she fell forward on to my chest panting and spilling her hot breath over me.

She lay against me almost drinking in my scent. She glanced across at the clock and jumped up.

"It is almost twelve, you must go."

I didn't want to but she was right, Wendy and the others would soon be here and I didn't want her to get caught again. She lent forward and pecked me on the forehead. She looked at me deep in my eyes, almost into my soul.

"Billy, you will make one girl very, very happy one day." She said handing me the shirt I had hardly noticed she had torn off me.

With that I left and went upstairs. I was spent and so couldn't even manage a wank, I didn't need to, I had just had sex, real sex, more than once and with a real girl!

Just in case the phantom would return I decided to set one last trap. I had packed my bag and so could rig the string across the leg of each bed to it, that way the phantom was bound to fall over it. I had tried to convinced myself that Pascal was the phantom, in spite of the conflicting evidence, but I still had significant doubts.

Sure enough, in the small hours I was awoken again, not gently this time, but by a crash and the sudden pressure of a hand flat on my chest.

"Jesus!" The voice exclaimed.

I pulled the duvet up in mock surprise, "Who is that?"

"It's my turn tonight." The phantom spoke as she pulled at the duvet. I held fast, as she pulled harder.

"For God's sake Billy!" The voice was in a stage whisper but quite insistent.

"Not without knowing who you are." I insisted back.

The phantom reached back and flicked the switch. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the harsh light.

"There, now you can see, here I'll even give you a better look."

I blinked my eyes repeatedly to adjust to the glare and focus on the figure before me. I saw her pulling off a large white tee shirt, her ample tits fell free and I could see a dark patch of pubic hair neatly trimmed to a "V" above her bare lipped cunt. It was not Pascal, that was for sure, but who was it?

I looked up as she pulled the material over her head only to be dazzled by the naked light from the bulb over her shoulder. I blinked madly trying to wipe the purple patches from my eyes as the phantom came to the bed where I lay, frozen with curiosity.

She threw the covers back and straddled my hips. She arched herself up and dropped her head down to look between her legs. All I could see was her dark hair, parted down the centre. She pulled at my knob and deftly inserted its full length into her wet and warm vagina. It slid in easily, her cunt was well lubricated and virtually swallowed me whole.

She tilted her head up, gave me a broad grin of surrender and looked deep in to my eyes.

"God Billy, you don't realise the effect you have on women with that thing of yours. It has been all I can do to keep the girls off you all week. At least I'll get to you before that French tart." She said in earnest, her hazel eyes wide open and fixed on mine.

For my part I was wide eyed with amazement. I was being shagged by my best friend's sister -- Wendy!

I opened my mouth to speak, but she raised a finger to my lips to bid me silence.

"Just lay back and enjoy." She whispered softly, throwing her head back, closing her eyes and grinding her pelvis into mine.

"God you are huge, where have you been hiding this?" She said sucking a breath in sharply.

Having just come three times with Pascal my cock was lacking in full solidarity and I had no ammunition left in the chamber, as it were.

Wendy raised herself up and allowed me to look at her liberal chest bouncing and jiggling as she thrust her hips back and forth over my tool.

She was larger and more powerful than Pascal, her thrusts threw me back and up the bed, soon my head was bouncing noisily off the headboard beating out a the rhythmic drumming sound. The bed springs were squeaking on the back stroke, all in all a cacophony of sound was building in the small room.

Wendy was past caring about the noise, she thrust her hips with greater and greater urgency, her moans became louder and louder.

With a cry of, "Oh yes!" She came, her hot juices flowing from deep within her, drenching my balls and the sheet.

"Haven't you come yet?" She asked in a surprised tone as she recovered, "I thought all men came at the drop of a hat. Here, fuck me from behind, that'll do the trick."

I hadn't heard her talk like that, in fact I hadn't heard any woman talk like that and I liked it. She shuffled off me and assumed the position.

"What are you waiting for?" She demanded looking over her shoulder. I wasn't sure what to do.

"Here," she said impatiently, "kneel behind me and stick it in."

I glanced at her ample backside, pale inner thighs and her clean shaven clam open, exposed and expectant.

She grabbed my arm and swung me around like a rag doll. I did as ordered. She made a grab for my tool as I clumsily tried to enter her, my end slipping across her puckered brown eye.

"Not there darling, here." She sighed as my tool hit home. She waggled her backside towards me, up and over my shaft. "Now go on, fuck me, fuck me good and hard."

I did as I was told and pushed as far in as I could, I could feel the warmth of her wet juices against my ball sack as I strained for purchase. I pulled away and then with a mighty lunge, forced my tool in as deep in as it could go again. I paused for a moment savouring the tightness of her cunt against my thick shaft and the pressure at my tip as it completely filled her.

Instinctively I grabbed her hips and thrust harder, stabbing my tool further in at the end of each deep stroke.

Wendy groaned with delight at each thrust and the bed springs continued to twang and squeak under the pressure of our exertions.

"Harder, deeper, harder deeper...." She repeated in time with each long and slow stroke.

She bowed her head low and raised her backside up and back towards me allowing the deepest of penetration. I savoured the view of my thick shaft as it stretched her smooth opening wide and made her wrinkled bud pucker each time I reached the end of each movement.

"God, you are so big." She cooed.

The whole house must have heard me pounding into her as I increased the pace. If it was not enough that the bed springs twanged loudly, she also shouted. "Fuck me. Fuck my arse. Fuck me as hard as you can." And "Stick that big prick in as far as it will go." At the top of her voice.

My speed continued to increase and I ploughed into her with an almost automated rhythm. I felt the sap rising in my balls and made one last effort. I grunted as my final thrust penetrated her to her full extent, I sent my come gushing into her in long and thick streams.

I slumped over her back, she tensed her cunt muscles one last time allowing my limp cock to slide out. I was sated, at last and for the first time.

She looked over her shoulder, with a look of triumph, her face flushed red with sex and her forehead damp with perspiration.

"Billy Wadsworth, you are going to make one woman very, very happy one day."

Now where had I heard that before?

I rolled off and lay on my back next to her. She dropped down and lay on her chest, looking over me like the cat who had got the cream.

"Was it you last night?" I asked.

"Last night?" she responded with puzzlement as she rolled on to her back and looked up at me, her chest heaving, her nipples hard and sticking out proudly.

"Nope, not last night. I was in with Adele. "What do you mean, last night?"

"You know, my nightly visit." I explained.

"What nightly visit?"

I was confused and then the penny finally dropped.

"It was each of them, don't you see? Each night this week whoever has been my chaperone has been in my room, after hours, as it were. You were the first to shag me but each of them has given me a real treat." I added.

"The horny cows!" Wendy exclaimed with almost theatrical surprise.

I didn't believe her for a moment. Judging from the glint in her eye, she knew all about it and was probably the architect of the whole of the week's extra curricular activities.

No wonder I couldn't piece all the clues together, things had probably been planned down to the last detail, Pascal had been the only fly in the ointment, no wonder Wendy had been so harsh with her.

I wanted her to stay but she climbed over me and off the bed. Picking up her night shirt she paused by the door allowing me to dwell on the dimples in her corpulent ass. She turned and returned my stare, wearing a look and a smile of satisfaction on her face.

I ran my gaze over her, pausing at her crack, shaven and exposed, glistening with her come and the shiny trail of mine running down her inner thigh.

I've just had that, I thought. Not bad, not bad at all! Although I couldn't help but mentally compare her to my perfect woman -- Pascal, a curse that has followed me to this day.

The next morning I was last down to breakfast as normal. I yawned as I came into the room.

"Tired Billy? I wonder why?" Geri exclaimed, with a knowing smile and a sideways glance. I assumed everyone knew and that all the girls would have swapped notes.

I thought to ask who had won the prize but thought better of it.

"Too much après ski I expect." I responded wryly.

Everyone in the kitchen wore a broad grin, although Pascal's wore hers for quite a different, although not unrelated, reason.

I didn't see her again after that holiday but did see more of Wendy when I visited Simon back in England. We didn't ever get back together after that, she moved on, got a teaching job after her finals and I gradually lost touch with Simon and the family.

I often look back and reflect on that week, I can see them all in my mind's eye. The only regret I have is that I didn't get an address for Pascal. I often wonder what has become of her and the rest of the gang.