The Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy!" Wendy exclaimed loudly. She glared at Pascal. "You get out of here, right now young lady." She yelled at Pascal, grabbing her by the arm and yanking her through the door.

I still remember the look of anguish on her face and the streaks of thick white semen matted in her hair as she was man handled out of the door.

The door slammed shut, I grabbed the towel and cleaned up as best and quickly as I could. I heard Wendy's raised voice and muffled pleas from Pascal as I made for the door.

My eyes dwelt on the jiggle of Pascal's perfect and naked backside as she disappeared, running bare foot into her room.

Wendy spun around at me and spat out, "you keep away from that French tart. I'll see her sacked if it's the last thing I do, preying on......" she muttered the sentence to an end under her breath as she spun on her heels and marched up the stairs.

I was sorry for Pascal, I knocked on her door but she didn't open it. I was sure I could hear faint sobbing sounds.

I went to bed, my cock was still rock hard, after all I had almost had a blow job. I could help but have another wank, just to calm my nerves.

I couldn't help but wonder if later that night the phantom would again return. I had pretty much eliminated Wendy from the frame but still wondered which of them it was.

I arranged myself on the bed carefully, my head at the corner of the bed facing the door. I removed my pyjama bottoms and threw back the cover. I had also rigged a piece of string from the light switch to my toe in order to catch the phantom in the act.

I wasn't to be disappointed. Again I was awoken by the tell tale sounds of a slurping vagina above my head. This time she was so close that her fingers were brushing my nose as they sped backward and forward along her wet slit. She had my cock in her hand and was lower, her legs further astride the bed, wide open above me as she sped herself towards orgasm.

I decided to take the plunge and raised my head upward, planting my lips against her warm and moist crack. I expected her to pull away but instead she sighed deeply and squatted further down, forcing her tender flesh against my dry lips. She rocked her hips forward, I lent back and moistened my lips with my tongue as she continued down to keep in contact.

She gasped as my tongue made contact. I drank in the taste of her come. I ran the tip of my tongue along the smoothest flesh that I had ever encountered.

"Ooh God, just like that, just there." She whispered in encouragement.

I wasn't sure what to do and simply lay there with my tongue protruding from my mouth. She gripped my head with both hands, one from each side, front and back, and forced her cunt down on my mouth and swung her hips delicately back and forth, finding the right spot and rhythm.

She must have nearly been there as I awoke. She locked her ample thighs around my head and rubbed herself backwards and forwards, moving more urgently and roughly as her orgasm rapidly approached.

Her body tensed and then shook, her cunt pulsated as she wet herself, or so I thought. She kept my head clamped to her groin as her hot juices flowed and dripped out of her smoothly shaved cunt. Realising it was not wee I sucked as much as I could in, allowing the remaining stream to flow past my mouth and down my cheek as I savoured the tangy flavour.

She remained in place, her chest heaving, breathing deeply and fighting to regain her composure. She pulled at my shaft in reciprocation, jerking it up and down sharply. With one or two pulls of my length I erupted to orgasm, I squirted my thick come in globules over her hand as my cock jerked and twitched uncontrollably.

I still couldn't see who the phantom was, her large tits were covered by a tee shirt and were dangling in front of her face, at the angle she was to me, and the light was still too poor.

I suddenly remembered the light and pulled my toe back sharply, but the light didn't come on, instead it toppled and came down with a loud crash. By the time it had bounced once the phantom was gone, although I am sure I heard a whispered, "thank you," as she paused briefly at the doorway.

I awoke the next morning, it was Friday and the last day of lessons. By now I was getting pretty good, well at least I could keep upright for more than a few seconds.

It was the turn of the statuesque Geri to be my chaperone. I had been full of the joys of spring as I awoke, but I remembered Wendy's spat with Pascal. I was last down to breakfast as had been my habit all week.

Wendy announced that Pascal was, "having the day off and needed to visit her mother in the next town." No-one said anything,

Pascal looked nervous, red eyed, and wouldn't look at me as she left the lodge by the front door. I tried to say goodbye but Wendy didn't let me anywhere near her.

At lunch Geri was charming and very open, quite the opposite from the typical librarian. She was tall, sleek and elegant and had long, delicate and sexy fingers. She engaged me in almost adult of conversation, laughing and joking, even the odd bit of sexual innuendo in the direction of some hapless German skiers.

She opened right up about the girls, dishing the dirt on each of them.

Apparently they were all on the pill -- "just in case", except for Adele, who wouldn't take anything that would make her put on weight.

Adele was a bit of a tease, starting things with boys but always backing off before things got too serious.

Michelle was the life and soul, all the boys loved her, she could engage them in equal terms in the field but had the "best arse in the college" and so was popular -- I noted a slight touch of jealousy.

Gwen was the quiet one, didn't have many boyfriends and according to Michelle was perhaps more interested in girls than boys. Geri was sure that beneath the surface lurked a sexual dynamo as she had discovered a horde of sex toys under her bed, some for the use of "female on female fun."

"It's always the quiet ones." She said nodding knowingly giving me an estimate of the size of one of the toys. I wondered if she had bought some with her on the trip.

Wendy was very domineering, her nickname was "sergeant major" and very apt according to Geri -- nothing else said!

Geri was less than forthcoming about herself, "I do alright for fellas." She said fixing her emerald eyes on mine.

"I know what I like and get it when I want." Glancing down at the hardening prick stretching out the front of my ski pants.

She alluded to the group liking to "play games" and to "have special competitions", all in good fun of course. That week was no exception, each of them had a daily task to perform, a daily dare. This would be reported each day at a de-briefing session where points were allocated. The overall winner would then claim a prize.

Most of the pranks were at the behest of Wendy, it seemed she had a wicked sense of humour underneath it all. Geri said that some of the dares and competitions got out of hand, especially after they'd had a few drinks.

For instance her dare of the day was to not wear any underwear. She undid the zip of her all in one ski suit to reveal a generous amount of cleavage, leaving me no doubt than she wasn't wearing a bra or anything else underneath.

Dares in the past had been to return a pair of men's undies, flashing tits in various places and mooning in shopping malls, she wouldn't say who did what, but each feat had to be witnessed either by a member of the group or a camera.

I pondered on what "out of hand" was and wasn't sure if there was a game afoot as we spoke but my cock didn't care, it was in full bloom as my eyes searched inside her open zip.

The rest of the day went quickly, I collected my skiing certificate and medal and returned to the lodge.

That evening we all went out for pizza. I wondered if I would ever see Pascal again.

We sat in a homely Italian restaurant decked in the traditional red, green and white. The tables were arranged in horse shoe shaped bays. I was sat in the centre, penned in, Geri sat to one side and Wendy the other. The others were spaced out across the curved and padded seat.

The girls were on good form that night, probably as a result of the wine. They were very friendly, even flirty. At one point my lips were a bit dry and Adele lent me some lip salve. I pasted it on generously and pulled a face as I realised that the slime was uncomfortable and tasted of something sweet.

"You've go too much on." Adele called over.

"Oooh, ooh, I know how to get the extra off." Geri announced proudly swinging herself on to my lap, her legs astride me, facing me.

"Come here Billy." She said grabbing my ears. I lent my face towards her, she sucked sexily at my lower lip and removed the excess goo.

She moved to my ear and whispered huskily before returning to suck the sticky slime from my upper lip. "None of us are wearing any knickers tonight."

She ground her crotch suggestively into my lap. Her lips were soft and silky, her breath heavy and hot with the wine.

I just burst into a ball of red. The others cat called and jeered as Geri climbed off and sucked the slimy residue from her lips. Her eyes were closed as she extravagantly savoured the taste, playing up to the crowd.

I just sat open mouthed with my cock raging, waiting for a hole to open up before me. The girls sat, all smiles and wide eyes, nudging each other, eyeing up the bulge in my pants.

The banter and innuendo increased as the wine flowed. By way of a rescue Wendy dropped me back to the lodge around nine and checked for signs of Pascal.

She was not there.

"That bitch, she promised me she would be back by now." Wendy fumed.

Just at that moment Pascal came through the door, she smiled at me shyly and averted her gaze submissively from the fuming Wendy.

"See you take care of him, and no saunas." Wendy barked, waving her finger.

Pascal marched straight down the stairs and into her room. She didn't come out, not even after Wendy had left. I sat in the lounge, in silence, getting bored but still had the ubiquitous hard on, it just wouldn't go away.

I wandered down to the sauna and glanced at the temperature gauge outside, it was cold. I turned around and heard the noise of running water coming from Pascal's room. I hovered outside the door and gave it a little push, just to check. It swung open,

I glanced down the narrow room, through the open door at the far end and into the small and steamy bathroom. The light was throwing a misty silhouette around Pascal's perfect and naked body.

Pascal was towelling herself down. I watched as she dried her shapely legs with smooth downwards strokes of the white cotton material. She looked up.

"I am in trouble for you." She said.

"I know." I replied.

"It has been a long time since I see my boyfriend and you are so nice..." Her eyes flicked to the tent in my tight jeans.

"Does that ever stop?" She asked with a glint in her eye.

I looked down and laughed, "I don't think so. Ever ready, that's what they call me!" I chuckled.

"I had better not ....." She motioned, "I would get the ...."

"Sack." I finished off her sentence. "I know." I said mustering all the maturity I could and managing to turn away.

I went up to my room and wanked madly. As the side light was broken I decided to sleep with my head the other way up, nearer the main light switch. That way I could reach up and catch the phantom, just in case.

It just had to be Pascal, or so I hoped.

Sure enough I was awoken again. This time the phantom couldn't stand over me but what the heck was going on? My eyes were closed as I heard the swish of a long leg being swung over my head.

My head rocked as the weight of a pair of knees planted down, first to the right and then to the left. She was straddling my head and burrowing hers down and under the duvet. I felt the soft material of her tee shirt on my stomach as she slid towards her goal.

I opened my eyes but was met with only the dark outline of her naked arse directly in front of me. I inhaled loudly, letting her know that I was fully awake. It didn't seem to faze her.

My cock was already iron hard as her soft lips found the tender end of my shaft. I winced with concentration, trying for my life to not think of anything sexy enough to make me come. Her lips closed around my end and her hot mouth strained to glide further down my length.

I nearly went cross eyed with the overload of sensations running through my body. I felt her teeth rake down the tip of my shaft and her jaw relax. Her mouth was around a third of the way down my shaft. The heat of her mouth, the slippery moisture of her dexterous tongue almost made my head explode.

My cock hardened and I tensed ready to come only for me to feel the vice like grip of her fist at the base. She squeezed hard, it was almost painful but she had managed to stem the flow. Wow! I thought, I was actually getting a blow job and understood why it was so named.

She was in control of my errant member and hence in control of me.

I lay back powerless letting the overwhelming sensations flood through my body. I savoured the intenseness at my tip as it reached at the back of her throat, her teeth grazing under my phallus, the contrast of warmth and coolness as she slid my cock in and out of her mouth.

The feeling of her sucking hard at my swollen gland almost made me pass out with pleasure only to be surpassed by the tickling of her tongue around the end, down and into the eye, lifting globs of pre-cum into her eager orifice.

She held fast against my base, denying the rise of my come from my balls. She cupped at them gently massaging them with three fingers, rolling them around.

Then came her payment, she folded her body down and on to my mouth. I didn't even notice the soft hairs of her cunt as she pressed it hard on to my lips. I knew what to do, I ran my tongue up and along the silky and moist slit. The phantom sighed and rocked her hips in sympathy with the motion. She was wet, wet and hot enough that she had been wanking all by herself.

After a dozen or so long strokes I drove my tongue up and into her hot and wet hole, driving it in as hard and deep as I could, slurping noisily at the warm and slimy surfaces, sampling the texture and taste on my extended tip. This sparked an immediate reaction, she shuffled and squirmed on my mouth, whimpered and released my tool from her sucking lips.

She sat up and rocked on my face, her breathing shallow and irregular, as it grew louder, her body twitched and writhed. She sank her mouth back down over my aching tool, taking it in like a lollipop, forming an air tight O over the throbbing phallus.

She released her firm grip on the base of my tool and tugged at the full length. I exploded my come into her hot mouth, she gulped and swallowed the thick fluid greedily, withdrawing to flick the last few drops direct from the blinking eye in the centre of my red and engorged end.

I did the same for her as her body tensed. She forced her damp gash down on my slender lips, her juices flooded into my mouth and I drank deep from her well.

I lapped lazily at her pulsating hole as her convulsions ebbed, she jumped and ground back at each of my tongue's gentle thrusts.

We lay panting, our lips within touching distance of each other's most tender parts.

The light! I made a grab but couldn't reach it, she had me pinned down, all I could see was the sweaty globes of her backside, dimly lit in front of me and I still couldn't make out any detail.

"Thank you." She whispered as she climbed off me and stood, her back facing me. She grabbed my arm before I could make a second lunge for the light.

"Oh no, not tonight." She tapped my hand.

She lent down, picked up her knickers and ran them under my nose. I breathed in deep, savouring their scent, it was different from the previous night, somehow sweeter, combined with the perfume of her laundry.

"For you." She said in a sexy and satisfied whisper.

"A souvenir." She planted them in my hand and moved forward to exit the room.

The voice, I knew it, but who did it belong to? Which one was it? I glanced across as she rose and went through the door. She had an unmistakable gait, and was very tall -- it must be, it can only be....Geri.

I awoke, tired but satisfied from the night before. It was Saturday, Wendy's turn to accompany me, my heart sank. I brushed my teeth got dressed and bounded down the stairs to confront, or at least give Geri the eye, but they had all gone, all bar Wendy. She sat at the breakfast table alone.

"The girls have all gone, cross country today." Wendy said, "Pascal's gone out shopping. What are we going to do with you?"

We ate breakfast and Wendy took me up on the ski lift. She was a good skier and the perfect hostess - she didn't mention any of the week's misdemeanours. She even complimented me on my technique. Wendy was a good teacher, quite physical, holding me tenderly whilst giving me skiing tips. She was quite the charming companion for the day. I felt spoiled in a nice way, perhaps she was trying to make amends.

Pascal surpassed herself with dinner. She produced a three course meal fit for a king; fresh bread and cheese, followed by an excellent fish stew and then my favourite, chocolate profiteroles.

Each time I caught her eye she smiled sweetly back at me.

The girls were off for their final night out, all dressed up in their finery. I wondered what tonight's dare would be. Wendy had relaxed a bit and told me not to stay up too late. I waited until almost eleven o'clock before I made my move. It is now, or never, I thought.

Pascal's door was ajar and cheering sounds were coming from the small black and white television perched on her dresser.

"Football." She said as I hovered outside. "I thought you would never come."

I pushed at the door and entered the small room. It was set out like a cabin, her bed was against the wall on the left and a dresser and drawers across the narrow gangway to the right.

She sat on her bed with her back to the wall clad with a plain white tee shirt long enough to be a mini skirt. I admired her shapely and perfectly curved thighs. She was holding a half finished glass of red wine and I glanced across at the upturned bottle in the bin at the foot of her bed. She slugged it back with one gulp and lurched forward.

"I shouldn't..." She lent forward and grabbed my collar, pulling me down and towards her. She planted her lips on mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I was stunned as we collapsed on to her bed. She pulled me down and on top of her all of the time massaging my tongue with hers. I could feel her hands pulling at my jeans and kneading my buttocks through the stiff material.

I let go and pulled away, fighting for breath. I raised myself up a little, her hands darted to my belt and button. I raised my hips further to allow her access to her goal. She deftly undid the fastenings and yanked my trousers past my hips, taking my undies with them. My cock lay exposed and already hard to her touch.

She cupped my balls and tried to close her small fist around my rock hard shaft. She gasped in delight and lust as she came to grips with my girth.

Arching her back she threw me to one side and hitched her tee shirt up to reveal her naked body. Her flat stomach and chest were shimmering with perspiration as she pulled me back down and on top of her.

Her legs wrapped around my back and I could feel the wetness of her cunt against my stomach, she slid herself down until the tip of my cock brushed against her soft inner lips. I knew this would be too much and hoped beyond all hope that I would not lose control, but I did, with a gasp I shot my load, jetting thick globules of my cream over her expectant pussy.