All Comments on 'The Sleep Over'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lostinthesoundslostinthesoundsalmost 13 years ago
Oh joy!

I am so happy that you are back and the story was hot. I am a major fan.

Can't wait until the next one. And I am so happy that you safe after the floods.

annanovaannanovaalmost 13 years ago
Glad you're back

What a nice surprise to see a new audio from you today. I'm glad you've gotten your housing situation taken care of and hope we'll be hearing more from you now.

Gotta say, never went to a sleep-over like that! Certainly would've been more fun this way. ;)

SweetestlinkSweetestlinkalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back

Yay!! Glad to see your back doing what you do best. I am glad that you are safe after the terrible floods that hit Australia but sorry to hear you lost your home.

Maybe now your back you can write me that story you promised?? xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
welcome back

Nice to hear back from you. I hope everything is ok with you and everything going well for you. I think a lot of people missed you. I liked the story very much. One thing I have to say is the audio, I don't know if it me, the sound in not clear or something, I don't know, maybe its me.

I love to hear from you again.

love

Kris

LilRedCorvetteLilRedCorvettealmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back!

You are gonna get me fired from work one of these days. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

Great voice...like OMG amazing voice!

Green Eyes SmilinGreen Eyes Smilinalmost 13 years ago
OMG... sooo sexy

You have such a great way of telling a story. If only I had nightly stories whispered in my ear... ; ) My pussy is still twitching as I'm typing. It's great to hear things are settling down and you're going to grace us with more of you. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Smokin Hot

Glad to have you back! You were missed.

sassysuzazsassysuzazalmost 13 years ago
Soooooo glad you're back!

Wow! I just wanted to thank you for that story.

I was actually talking to you lol and came with you too.

You're soooo sexy.

thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Let's sleep in separate rooms...Really need to Vent some sexual energy,

pillow talk...yeah Awe-mazing voice, intimacy, rsensual, aspy texture, tone and character. Not much on the storyline. Only paid attention to snippets.

I listened up to 17:38, it was getting better, more...sensual, descriptive, sounds... hmmm. okay, back to home based work at hand. Afternoon delight's over. Cum back later. Nice build...

not my cup of tea to set the panties aflood, bit too talky, nonstop.. sooner crescendo. I skip the appetizers when eating at the table and in bed, get right down to the meat and potatoes. Would, though, have liked some lull for imagination... change of pace ...molasses pace at times..other times building quick. It might depend on listening during day time v. night. I could see it might be more powerful at night, candle light or no light. Like an adult bedtime story to gently push you ..into sleep.

I decided I DO want to go to Australia after all. I DO want to meet that Aussie guy on the dating site that's coming to NY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Amazing. It's like you are in my head. Missed ya!! :)

Thank YOU!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sound quality

sag the audio qualitys not good on this one. too much reverb or seomthing. some words hard to make out. really dont like the fuck and shit words. big mood killer for me. but happy to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

So amazingly, deliciously hot.

I live on the other side of Australia, but you can sleep over my house anytime! Whoever gets to fuck you is one lucky lady indeed.

wyrdsister02wyrdsister02over 12 years ago
yay - you're still around :-)

I'd been wondering where you'd got to and when I, overjoyed to see you back again, listened in I realized - oh man, right - Brisbane, flooding... it was all over the news here in Germany too, but somehow I never really made the connection...

Anyway - so good to hear that you're ok.

Went running today with both your new stories in my ear - still shock full of endorphins *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

So glad you are continuing to write! I just love the earthy quality in your testosterone drenched voice. I really enjoy the intertwined connection you establish between the audience as your partner and the audience as voyeure. Please keep it coming, I just can't get enough! Keep your optimism, destruction creates new space for opportunity. Wishing you the best luck and sending much light and love- Esmerelda

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what!

@Anonymous Oooooh sorry but for me there is nothing hotter than someaussieguy saying "fuck". Nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my sexy australian

well it has been a while robbie since i have wrote to you, hence why i am leaving an anonymous comment. Had tough times of late but I wanted to say how your voice never fails to seduce me time and time again. I miss you,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE

Hands down the sexiest man on the internet. Always leave me wanting more. So glad to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG

Yu had me cummin all over myself by the sound of ur voice mmmm.... yu should definitely do one of yu jerking off it would be soooo hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please sexy!

You're bloody fab mate! Can you please make one where youre an older family friend and you're finally getting you're way with a sexy younger woman?

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESover 4 years ago
Not text with audio? Just audio.

Not text with audio? Just audio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous