The Sleeper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As I watched this all unfold, I felt her mouth starting to suck enthusiastically on my cock. I looked down to see her looking back up at me wide eyed. She gave me a wink and carried on sucking.

"Holy shit Terry! she's fucking responding!" Wayne gasped.

"Oh man this is too much to take, I can't hold back now! ... That's it baby work ol' Wayne's cock! Shit she's loving this, ... too much now, can't hold back, gotta unload before my balls burst!"

Yuki pulled her mouth away from me.

"Come on then you big dicked bastard, Fuck me hard, take your present from poor little Santa,

Go on, that's it, OH YES! Come on harder, .. HARDER! OH GOD YES!"

Wayne picked her up by the hips and fucked her furiously for another thirty seconds before he exploded into her. His groans drowned out by her squeals of delight as she felt his hot cum erupt deep inside her as she came shuddering to a climax on his thrusting meat.

Apart from their combined panting, a complete silence feel over the lounge, although Yuki was still slowly working the other two cocks in her hand.

She looked up at Terry.

"There darling, isn't this going to be more fun without the need to let your friends rape me? I think you'll find I am far more accommodating when I'm awake! What do you boy's think?"

Terry began to stammer.

"B B But the drink ...you were gone, it, I mean, you. You never wake up!"

"So it would seem, but this time I only drank coke, there was never any Bacardi in my glass, anyway, having seen the photos you took last time, I thought I'd better stay awake for the party tonight!"

Terry looked totally crestfallen now.

"You mean you've been awake all the time, Holy shit!"

Yuki slowly stood up and looked at her husband.

"Never mind honey, we can talk later,.. don't worry, I won't spoil your fun! But hey, lets get on with the party, I thought you were all going to 'fuck me senseless', so what are we waiting for guys?"

Yuki stood up and walked to wards the door, then glanced back over her shoulder with lowered eyelids and a coquettish pout.

"Come on then boys, there's a nice big soft bed upstairs! ...So, who's next?"

***

Initially startled by her response, we suddenly jumped into action and made a rush for the door. Yuki let her jacket fall to the floor as she started to ascend the wide staircase. I picked it up and threw it over a chair as she was closely followed to the bedroom by three eager cocks.

Once inside Yuki closed the door behind us. She ushered Terry to sit at the end of bed, and then, standing side on to him, she pulled me forward putting her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips. My cock was pressing onto her stomach as her breasts pushed against me. She broke off for a looked down at Terry.

"You O.K. with this Hun?" She asked, "You do want me to have fun with your friends still, don't you? I think it will so much more fun if I help, don't you?"

Terry muttered something as she pressed her lips back to mine, this time flicking her tongue into my mouth, my cock twitched against her stomach, so she reached down, and lifting one foot onto the bed beside Terry, she guided it between her thighs.

Looking down at Terry again, she spoke quietly.

"Hey Hun, be a sweet and guide Jim's big cock into my hot little pussy will you, I know you want to see it sliding into me, don't you?"

Terry muttered something quietly and I felt him take hold of my cock. I looked down at him, as watching closely, he eased it into place, then with one quick movement, Yuki lowered herself with a sigh, so that it was firmly embedded.

"Oh my God, that's lovely, look Terry, I've got a nice big English cock in me now, Oh yess, I'm going to enjoy riding this one!"

Her arms gripped my neck as her legs came up and wrapped around my waist, nearly pulling me off balance. Wayne joined Terry as they sat and watched her sliding up and down on my cock.

Gripping the cheeks of her tight little bum, I began to work her hard. Wayne and Terry stood up, Wayne taking her weight as she let go of my neck and lowered her body into his arms, she was now leant back so far that Terry couldn't resist offering his cock to her panting mouth. As she sucked him in greedily, Wayne released one arm so that he could maul at her flaying tits, while we continued to fuck her mouth and pussy.

It wasn't long before this scene became too much for me, with a guttural growl, I held her still as I erupted into her, filling her with jet after jet of hot fresh spunk.

Within a minute she was on her back on the bed with her husbands cock pounding away inside her while Wayne and I recovered.

A little later she was kneeling astride Wayne, her body swaying as she rode his cock while taking it in turns to suck on the two that she gripped in her hands. Then she was on her knees taking over Terry, taking a cock at each end while he fucked away at her pendulous swaying tits.

As the night went on I lost track of the order as we continued to try and satisfy Terry's cock crazed little wife. She was fucking like a woman possessed! She just kept sucking and fucking us all night, letting us cum in her mouth, pussy and over her tits as we pleased. This continued until we had all fallen asleep in a messy heap on their bed.

***

When I awoke it was late morning. Yuki and Wayne had disappeared, so I staggered of to the bathroom and took a long shower before pulling on a dressing gown and going down for a coffee.

As I approached the kitchen, I could hear familiar groans. I walked in and found Yuki bent over the table with Wayne behind her giving her another good fucking.

I poured a coffee and continued to watch with my cock growing again as he built to a climax. They both came noisily and I thought the table was going to collapse.

Wayne pulled his wet, softening cock from her pussy, but still kept her pinned to the table with a big hand pushing on the small of her back, he gave her arse a hard slap as he smiled at me.

"Come on Jim, she's all hot and primed, get your cock in there while you still have the chance! Little bitch is fucking insatiable!"

I couldn't resist, I pulled my dressing gown open and slide easily into her one more time as she urged me on.

When Terry appeared for breakfast, that is the sight that greeted him. His wife stuck across the breakfast table, looking up at him with a dreamy look on her face and clutching the edge of the table as his friend Jim was giving her the second fucking that morning.

Without saying a word, he bent over taking her head in his hands and kissed her full on the lips, he then stood up, pulled out his cock, and with a big grin, started to fuck her mouth in time with my thrusts. It was a good ten minutes later that we both exploded into her within seconds of each other.

***

Later that afternoon, Yuki was still asleep upstairs, Wayne had now gone home and Terry was at work. I had tidied up and was relaxing in an armchair reading when I eventually heard movement from upstairs.

Half an hour later, Yuki appeared having bathed and prepared for her visit to the old peoples home.

She joined me for a coffee and carried on chatting as though nothing had happened which I found a little unnerving at first. She asked if I was still up to running her around, and having assured her of that she gave me the sweetest smile.

"Can I be cheeky and ask you one more favour?"

"Sure," I said, "Fire away!"

"Well, would you mind cleaning my boots while I get ready, they seem to be splattered with cum after last night, don't know how that happened, do you?"

***

Half an hour later, she was zipping up the boots that I had wiped clean and polished for her. I noticed that she was now wearing a soft white fluffy roll neck sweater over a little green leather skirt. On with the Santa jacket and we were ready to go. I had a job to keep my eyes off her as I drove, but there was no way I was going to try anything without Terry's approval.

I dropped her at the pensioners home, and watched her walk the short distance to the door. Damn, this was dangerous, despite all the exercise she had given my cock, it was still becoming uncomfortable again as it started to strain against the confines of my trousers! Good job I had decided to wait in the car and chill why she was doing her Santa act, anyway we had already had the best presents in the sack!

***

It was nearly two hours later when she re- appeared, looking very pleased with herself. I tried and failed not to watch her lovely legs as she climbed back into the car.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

"It was just great thanks Jim, they didn't seem to mind my substitution at all, and I got lots of compliments from the men on my costume.! Oh, that reminds me, I must pay you for the boots before you leave!"

What could I say? I gave her the boots.

"I think you've more than paid for these last night, you're very welcome to them!"

She giggled, "Oh don't talk about that, you'll make me blush, it's a good job it's dark!

Oh, I nearly forgot, would you mind stopping at the rest home where Eric is staying? They said as I have taken his place as Santa this year it might be nice if I paid a quick visit. It's not far and I won't be long."

As I parked up at the small private rest home, once again I had to watch this sexy little lady wandering around in that so sexy outfit! I have to say that I was amazed at how fresh she looked today. She had spent most of the night fucking and had a bit more for breakfast, but you would never have guessed!

***

As Yuki walked towards the entrance of the she decided that she had never felt so good. Her newly formed dream of having three men at once had been better than she had even imagined, and although she had decided that involving Wayne any further was dangerous, he lived to close and was a bit to rough for her liking, she was hoping that she might manage another night with just Terry and Jim before he returned to the UK. A nice cosy evening with the two of them was her next plan. She was starting to get wet just at the thought of it!

Also, the attention that she had just received from the old men at the home had fired her up a bit. Dirty sods, she had noticed a few of them trying to 'accidentally' touch her or rub themselves against her.

Once inside, she announced herself to reception and was given instructions of where to find Eric's ward.

"Don't be too long dear, they have all been bathed and settled for the night, really you're a little late for visiting, but Eric has been told that you were on your way!" The tubby little nurse informed her."

"They?" she asked.

"Yes, there's four to a room, but don't worry, they're nice old guys."

Yuki walked through the dimly lit, silent corridors for a few minutes until she found the right door. Knocking gently, she entered, finding Eric on his bed in the corner.

Her heels clicked loudly on the tiled floor as she approached his bed.

"Hi Eric, are you awake?"

The old man turned slowly towards her, a glimmer of a smile breaking through his long white beard. Yuki marvelled at how much like the real Santa he looked.

"So, you're Mrs Santa!" he said in a breathlessly quiet voice.

"Come a bit closer so that I can see you properly."

She clicked her way to the side of the bed, looking down at his rheumy old eyes as they took in the vision before him.

"Very nice! Very nice indeed. You do the outfit much more justice than I ever did. Thank you for coming over, it has cheered us up no end!"

Yuki thanked him for his kind words, and they chatted for a few minutes, before she pulled back the cuff of her leather glove to check her watch.

"Well Eric, I mustn't be long, so unless there is anything else I can do for you, I'd better be getting along now.

"There is just one thing dear." He said beckoning her closer with his hand. He whispered something that she couldn't quite make out. She moved a little closer and bent her head nearer to his mouth.

His big hand come up without warning, gripping the back of her neck.

"Suck me!" He whispered, "I want you to suck my cock!"

Yuki tried to leap back as the shock hit her, but his grip was too firm.

"Hey, your hurting me!" She cried, as she tried to struggle free.

But Eric was having none of it, he flicked back the covers with his free hand to reveal his big knarled old cock standing to attention. Then quick as a flash he swapped the hand holding her neck and his right hand shot between her legs, gripping her thigh to pull her closer.

"No!" Cried Yuki, "Please don't do this!"

"Shut up you little tease, coming here looking like that, what did you expect, they said you would make my Christmas, and we're gonna make damn sure you do!"

"We! Oh God no!"

Yuki glanced around as her head was being forced towards the quivering old penis. She saw the other three old men coming towards her, all pulling on their little flaccid cocks that were poking out from their dressing gowns.

They shuffled up to assist Eric and soon she was trapped by them as they helped to hold her in place.

Another hand took hold of her head freeing Eric to rub his knobbly cock around her lips.

"Come on Mrs Santa, give your old man a Christmas suck!"

Someone pinched her nose, forcing her to open her mouth to breath, in a flash, Eric had his cock in, pushing her head right over it so all that she could see in front of her was a forest of grey pubes.

As she was forced to suck on his repulsive old cock, she felt his hand slide further up her thigh, and as he reached the silky skin above her stocking tops she felt his cock twitch and swell with renewed vigour.

Other hands were running over her body now as Eric continued to buck his cock into her captive mouth, she felt hands squeezing her tits through her soft fluffy top, then suddenly it was pulled up and they were being groped by untold warty old hands.

Meanwhile, Eric was muttering obscenities to her, his thumb began probing the lips of her pussy as he humped away at her mouth.

She tried to cry out but the sound couldn't get past his swollen cock.

The next thing she felt was Eric's big thumb slip right into her pussy as the rest of his hand gripped her arse. Her tight little skirt was pulled up, and a couple of mouths began gently biting her bum.

As the dirty old men continued to freely feel her up, she could tell that Eric was about to cum. She tried to lift off at the last moment but he held her head firmly on his cock, as, with a load groan he flooded her tonsils with his watery yellowing spunk.

She let it all drain back over his cock and balls as the old men slowly released her.

Eric looked at her and laughed as she quickly pulled her clothes back into place, and staggered to the door with tears in her eyes.

"That was fucking lovely love! Same time next year then!

The last thing she heard as she rushed through the door was,

"Hey, don't I get a kiss goodbye then!" As they old men started to guffaw.

***

Once safely away from the ward, Yuki stopped to straighten herself out.

When she appeared in reception, the same tubby nurse was at the desk.

"Did you find him?"

"Yes, thank you very much!" Replied Yuki as she rushed to the door.

"Everything all right Miss!" The nurse called after her, as she noticed a streak of cum running down the back of her boots.

The nurse sat back down and patted the pocket that contained the $100 that Eric had slipped her to stay away.

Naughty old Eric! She thought with a little wry smile.

***

When Yuki returned to the car thought I detected a change in her mood.

"You O.K. Yuki?"

"Yeah fine!" She replied.

I wasn't convinced to I switched on the interior light to look at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Was everything O.K. in there?"

"Yes, just fine, I told you!"

"O.K.!" I flicked the light out, I wasn't convinced and it didn't seem a good time to mention the couple of flecks of spunk in her hair!

***

By the time we all sat down to dinner that night everything seemed back to normal. I didn't push the visit, and as soon as we arrived home she went up to take a bath. I didn't see her again until just before Terry arrived home.

She was now dressed in jeans and an old sweater, much more like the Yuki that I knew, although I would never see her in the same light again.

The next morning I booked my flight home for the following day. I had to get back before Christmas Eve!

Terry and I went out in the afternoon for a few drinks and Yuki went to do some last minute shopping.

At about four, Terry suggested that we eat out now as Yuki wanted a easy evening, so when we arrived home a couple of hours later, she was already there and had a big log fire going in the grate.

We were poured a drink and sent up to shower, with instructions to only wear dressing gowns this evening! Well that sounded good to me, I had already packed most of my clothes anyway so I was back down in less than twenty minutes.

Terry and Yuki were already sat in front of the fire on a big sheepskin rug when I walked into the room. They were playing a CD of old Christmas favourites in the background.

Terry was wearing a dressing gown as instructed and Yuki had on a long, cream, red and gold kimono. With her perfect make up, I have to say she looked good enough to eat.

I was invited to sit the other side of Yuki, so that she was between us.

Terry passed me a drink and said that they wanted to give me a special evening before I left. I laughed, saying I thought we had already done that.

Yuki smiled and placed her hand on my knee.

"This is special in a more gentle way!" she whispered. "Just for the three of us."

We chatted for a while, before Yuki took my glass and handed it to Terry. She looked me in the eyes and put her lips to mine. I couldn't help but respond as her perfume filled my senses.

As we kissed, her hand slipped beneath my dressing gown, gently taking hold of my cock. Still holding me, she turn to Terry , giving him the same treatment. She was soon sat back between us with a cock in each hand. Bing Crosby crooned away behind us.

Yuki lent forward and gave our cocks a quick kiss each before standing before us.

She pulled the sash of her kimono and let it slide to the floor. She was now stood naked except for her black stockings and red stilettos.

Terry and I slowly lost our dressing gowns and started to run our hands up her stocking clad legs and over her thighs, she sighed contentedly as we opened her legs and worked on her inner thighs with our tongues, eventually taking it in turns to lap at her pussy. It only took a few minutes before she shuddered in orgasm, her legs nearly buckling under her.

We were then directed to sit back on the sofa as she knelt before us taking it turns to lick the clear pre cum from our cocks before lazily sucking us nice and slowly. When it started to become intense, Terry knelt behind her, slipping his cock into her as she continued to suck on mine. We exchanged places a few times before I couldn't hold back any longer, gripping her soft white buttocks, I let go a torrent of cum into her hot little pussy. Terry quickly took my place, pinning her face down on the sofa, he gripped her arms firmly and pumped her full of his hot seed as she came all over his thrusting cock.

Her willing mouth soon had us hard again, and so it went on late into the night. With all urgency gone, we fucked her in all positions until she could take no more and we all fell asleep in front of the dying embers of the log fire.

***

I was sorry to have to leave the next day, but they had things to discuss, I would only be in the way!

Terry is due to visit the UK in the spring. I wonder how my wife feels about Americans?

12