All Comments on 'The Slut Wife'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Humorous and refreshing. Made me exceptionally wet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love this story based on me and my cuck hubby

I loved this story. The style of his writing, just the right mix. Vulgarity, insight, wit and hot fucking sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
nice

Great story, just loved it easy to read an not the standard BDSM type of story.

I think that there should be a follow up with hubby further sinking into submission....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

Another great story! I don't usually write comments but your stories deserve praise! They are incredibly hot and I am getting ready now to have amazing sex with my husband! lol Keep up the good work!

shinyfireflyshinyfireflyover 15 years ago
Another Hot story!

Your stories are incredibly hot! I can't wait to read more of them. I'm so wet after reading this one that I'm getting ready to go wake my husband up and fuck his brains out!

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
More, please...

Looking forward to the next chapter... does he stay with her and get her pregnant? Built in maid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing!

Funny, sexy, and surprising! Them writing style is excellent and the story is well written. Please write a second part to the story as i want to read more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Self praising now, are we fag nig?

This garbage is a good example why some parents eat their kids. Obviously this writer parents neglected their duty !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Stories are rarely told from this perspective! Awesome work.

Lolilol47Lolilol47over 1 year ago

Awesome perspective. It's hard finding stories like that.

Keep up the good work!

PS: if you guys have recommendations for other stories like that one I'm open!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous