All Comments on 'The Solitary Arrow Ch. 10'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
marvellous

I enjoy your story very much and I look forward to each new chapter as it appears. Thank you.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
So real!

I felt the power of the dirge and got tears in my eyes. Bravo! It's hard to write emotion so well, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Like

Like others of your readers I too was(in spirit) in that bar. The dirge which we felt inside ourselves,but could not hear,was very,very moving.It evoked memories of past griefs and joys and a sorrow for a life that ended so tragically young.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Wow. I never expected to cry reading here. Your writing is masterful. I've just started reading today, more chapters await, but wow. You've played my heart with a skill few can manage in writing. Burning anger, laughter, tears...

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I've been a fan of Terry Goodkind

I've been a Huge fan of Terry Goodkind's sword of truth series, but was sourly dissappointed with each new book after his 3rd book. Ever since then i've been looking for an author that had the same passion and same talent that could "or' would surpass him. I think i found him! I'm asian, so i dont speak english very well. But I simply like to say that Your style of writing, and the characters that You created are awesome! Thanx!! Keep up the Good work!!!

Hale1Hale1over 13 years ago
The elven dirge

Truly an inspired highlight to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolitely amazing.

I love it mate, keep it up.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
That was beautiful!

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful.

Is the first time that I read something so touching.

Well done.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Better

IF YOU CAN DO BETTER, PLEASE TRY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous