All Comments on 'The Sorority Sisters: Rebecca No. 01a'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
Thanks for sharing your feelings

This account was great because Rebecca really revealed her feelings the whole time. Getting inside someone else's head is what literature is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not full of sex but sexy

The story is not full of sex, but is very sexy, if that makes any sense. It was like reading a diary, or the mind of a woman just as the events unfold, and you get to observe and imagine. Rebecca is so self-depreciating and funny, and is a very likable character in a story that was a nice read. So much of what is written here is graphic but boring and predictable, and this was a definite change of pace. Thank you.

JenpaingirlJenpaingirlover 17 years ago
Oh Rebecca, oh.

Thank you for tipping me off to this posting, Rebecca. I love it. I feel like I took a stroll in your mind, and had the same physical reactions that you had. I am wet and horny, and now have to go to my bedroom and .... think about things. Yeah, right.

I agree with Susan, you must take Melissa up on her offer. Tie her to her bed and give her what she wants. All of it.

And thank you, Susan, for getting Rebecca to share this with you and us.

Jennifer.

RebeccaBrowningRebeccaBrowningabout 16 years ago
Oh wow!

I didn't know this was here. How nice of you. You should have put up the one that followed so that people could really see what a piglet I am!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous