The Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers

As her pleasure peaked, she broke free of Bo's hands on her hips and began to almost bounce up and down on his shaft. With her pussy contracted in orgasm, this had the effect of causing the back wall of her pussy to rub firmly and directly on the underside of the head of his penis. It felt better than anything he'd ever felt and after the other stimulation his penis had already received, it drove him over the edge in seconds. He shot what felt like every drop of his semen in a massive orgasmic burst, and then incredibly continued to ejaculate into her, burying his head between her mounds and crying out in intense pleasure.

After several moments, they both came down from the mountain and Jade nestled beside him. Bo looked at her and she smiled a drowsy smile and winked. Bo laid his head back and smiled, anticipating what he hoped would be many more trips to the spa.

jamma32
jamma32
66 Followers
12