All Comments on 'The Spa'

by Ed0613

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well Writen

I did not take any offense to what the other reviewer had. I thought it just part of very good story telling and was only used as a description with no malice intended. Glad to see a happy ending for all involved but the club owner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very touching and erotic

This wasn't just a sex story; it turned into a love story. The budding relationship between Tom and Rachel was very nicwly developed. I was also glad he at least got to enjoy the twins at some point. (I'd be curious to know if that was the only time.) The way he and Rachel fell in love was very touching, as was the inevitable outcome. There were some mechanical problems here and there, but nothing that couldn't be easily corrected and certainly nothing that got in the way of the story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Someone took offense that I described Rachal by saying "To call her black may have been politically correct but was an injustice to her beauty." All I was trying to stress that by any standard she was beautiful. Ed0613

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEd0613@Ed0613
Like to talk to both men and women about erotic writing. I am always looking for people to help me edit my work and welcome input about spelling, punctuation, syntax and the general readability of my stories. Right now, (June 2013) I am doing research for the stories I write ...