The Spa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, anything!"

Sonia then slid her hand onto Maria's thigh and gently stroked her soft skin, adding to the glorious sensations Maria was currently experiencing.

"Do you feel like the naughty wife that you are?"

"U-huh"

Are you beginning to realise that deep down you're a sex hungry slut that needs the right attention?"

"Oh yessss." Maria's slurred speech confirming her heightened state of arousal.

"You've known for a while now that you craved more, you craved to be treated like a slut didn't you Maria?"

"Oh god yes that's right"

"It just needed the right person to recognise your inner slut didn't it?"

"Yess, oh yes" she moaned.

"That person was never going to be your husband was it, you dirty little slut Maria"

"No he'd never treat me like this, oh god"

"Are you going to make yourself cum for your new boss?"

"Oh god yes, nearly there, so nearly there!" she moaned, her fingers now madly fucking her soaking wet pussy.

"That's it slut, cum for me, make yourself cum in the restaurant like the dirty, obedient slut you are!"

John didn't have to wait long for Maria to cum, he could see her trying to contain herself as she buried her head into John's shoulder, he watched as her body began to shake, as the orgasm raced through her. John only heard a soft moan escape from her as her orgasm peaked, then she sank down into the seat slowly coming back down to earth.

"That was wonderful to watch Maria, I wonder though, have you ever tasted yourself Maria?"

She shook her head. "Well all my sluts know what they taste like, otherwise how will they know the pleasure I experience when I taste my sluts?"

Maria raised her fingers to her mouth and slipped the first into her mouth, sucking it clean as she held John's gaze, "Mmm, I taste good"

"Let me try" Maria dipped her finger back to her pussy and then offered it to John, he sucked it into his mouth savouring his newest sluts nectar.

"Mmm, just as sweet as I'd hoped Maria."

"Thank you boss I'm glad you're pleased with your new slut!" Maria surprised herself more than anyone using the word Slut when she referred to herself, confirming in her own mind that she had made the right decision meeting John today and she looked forward to the feeling of John's cock giving her the fucking she had been longing for all this time.

"Well, I think its time we took you back to The Spa, so we can celebrate this new business venture properly and I can appreciate your gorgeous body Maria."

"Sounds good to me boss!"