All Comments on 'The Special Relationship'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
minxy69minxy69over 17 years ago
Wriggle material!

You had me wriggling in my seat, and kinda wishing I was wriggling on something more substantial!! Cracking bit of writing!

BabyBlue2005BabyBlue2005over 17 years ago
Mmmmm

A classic Mr Appleby, in my humble opinion.

lovemonsterlovemonsterover 17 years ago
Another fine read

You have a knack of making my have to change my underwear on a regular basis when I read your stories.....another great story and looking forward to the next instalment!!

CentauriaCentauriaover 17 years ago
Nasty can be nice!

I really love this story. I found myself sympathising with the main character and willing his wife to put him out of his misery on many occasions!! I love the nasty little twist the girls throw in for him and the fact that despite an initial reluctance, he not only does what they want but loves it! The ending is cheeky and humorous...you can almost see the wicked sparkle in his eyes as he looks at Louise with the strap-on. Thank you for another great read!

sacksackover 17 years ago
ooh lala....

Now THAT'S a stroke story! They don't come any better than this!

DragonteethDragonteethover 17 years ago
Awsome

A very well written story. Hot to trot and very clearly visualised.

As always this author does not disapoint.

I can't quite say I "LOVED IT" because I don't really like MM but I DO like geronimo_appleby's work.

KEEP IT UP!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
ohhhh MY!

You can make me like anything, can't you? *still panting* Yow... that was hot. Just plain sizzling hot hot hot.

WildrozesWildrozesover 17 years ago
hot hot

wow... very well written... very hot.... now I need to go and do something!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6084 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.