The Stable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers

Brent was the first to speak. "What was that?"

"What was what?" Lissette felt embarrassment returning.

"Don't act coy baby. That beautiful chocolate body of yours was twitching and writhing out of control."

"What? So now you feel like the big man on campus?"

"I don't need to be the big man on campus I just need to be the big man in you."

Lissette laughed. "That's your game? Try again."

Brent wondered if she was rebuffing him, or just teasing. He walked away to get another drink. Lissette's body still fell gelatinous, but she followed him.

Lissette stared at the shirtless specimen in front of her. His movements were so precise. Everything about him appeared deliberate or planned; no room for error. She was beginning to like that about him. She found herself getting lost in him. She needed to distract herself. "Can you make me one too, please?"

"You drink?"

"Yes. That's an odd question."

"It's just that in the time I've known you I've never seen you go to a bar."

Lissette blinked at him then she remembered he'd been following her for awhile. "I don't do it often, but I'm not a teetotaler."

Brent passed her a strongly made Black Russian. She drank it without stopping. When she was done she put the glass on the bar, and walked back to the bedroom. Lissette looked at the well made bed and did the only thing one could do. She climbed onto the bed and jumped up and down. Brent heard her shrieks of excitement went to see what was going on. He watched her from the door. The visual of her breast bouncing around as she giggled hysterically was having a strange effect on him. Not turning him on, but comforting, then there it was again that flutter in his stomach. This time he refused to let the fear or confusion drive him out of the room.

"Are you drunk already?"

"No. Perhaps just tispsy. Haven't you just wanted to do something you used to do as a child? It's silly I know but weeeee." Lissette did not stop as she spoke.

Brent approached her and started to play "smack that ass". Lissette bounced around the bed trying to get away from him. With his quick reflexes and long arms he repeatedly got her good. With each contact Lissette's pussy sparked and her wetness renewed. When Brent had enough he grabbed her by the ankles, so she fell, landing on her back. She spread her legs inviting him to take her.

He stared. It would be so easy to pounce and ravish her waiting eager body, but he just stood there staring. He wanted to take in every curve, every hill and valley. Her skin seemed to glow under the lights. Her hair was a soft damp black halo around her face. She looked liked an ethereal sex goddess. Damn she's beautiful. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?

"Please stop." Lissette blushed and closed her legs.

For someone who could be so free when in the throes of passion she had a shyness about her. Brent was charmed by her awkwardness. "No I'm serious. I am a connoisseur of all things beautiful, and you are stunning. Clothed and unclothed."

Brent took off his pants, and joined her on the bed. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and drew her to his chest. Lissette did not know how to take his sudden non-sexual affection but she relaxed and went with it. Perhaps this is what he needed now.

"Your heart is beating like crazy. Can you feel it?"

"Yes." Brent answered reluctantly knowing what her next question would be.

"Why?"

"I guess it likes having you this close." He answered honestly.

"Hmm your heart has good taste." Lissette flirted. She did not take his response seriously.

There goes that tone again. I can't tell if she teasing or serious. Brent stroked her arms. He hadn't felt this kind of peace in ages. "How often do you get to talk to Brendon?"

"Huh?" Lissette forgot again he knew things about her life she had not told him. "Not often, but he writes to my parents." She got quiet thinking about her twin. Brendon was an officer in the army and serving in Afghanistan.

Brent felt her grow distant. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No. It was nice of you to ask about him, even though it was creepy."

"Creepy?" Brent felt a little hurt.

"Yes creepy. Every time you bring up something I did not talk to you about, it is creepy."

"Sorry, but that is how I got to know you. And the funny thing is that in all the time we have spent together today, you have not mentioned anything of relevance about yourself."

"And neither have you."

"Touché pussycat, touché. Ask me anything."

"I don't think there is anything I want to know."

Now Brent knew he was hurt. I am trying to get close to her and she is not interested at all in getting to know me.

"Why, don't I interest you?"

"You are interesting. But I think it is wise to keep things from getting too personal."

Brent pulled away and sat up. "Too personal? What the fuck! I have seen you naked, had you in my mouth, and now you want to talk about personal."

Lissette met his stony glare. She realized what she said had wounded him, but there was no retracting now. "Dude, all that happened because you wanted to hire me as a whore for your business. Right? I..."

Brent cut her off mid sentence. "Wrong. All that did not happen because I needed a new whore as you so delicately put it. All I was to ever do was fuck you, just sample the goods. But you have this effect on me that makes me want to take more. I kissed you. I have never kissed one of the girls before. I have never eaten them out. I have never done a whole lotta shit I've done with you with the others. You have no idea how many rules I've broken just to be with you."

Lissette sat up and rubbed his back. He shrugged her off, disbelieving he had just confessed all that to her. "I'm sorry. I really am. If it will make you feel better, I've decided to join your stable."

Despite feeling gutted by what she said, Brent knew Lissette made sense. He was surprised that she was able to draw such a distinct line between emotions and sex. I guess that is an added credit to her. "Lissette I know of only one thing that will make me feel better."

Lissette chuckled. "Of course you do." She played with his hair, running her nails along his scalp.

Brent leaned into her, not wanting her to stop. She kissed him on his neck then blew on the wet spot. He moaned and pulled her nipples. Lissette's eyes widened. He had discovered from their previous times together that her nipples were highly sensitive.

She grabbed his rigid penis and slowly jacked him off. Brent froze. This was the first time she touched his cock. It felt like wonderful. He looked down. Watching her move her small brown fist up and down made his balls tingle. Lissette did not want him to cum just yet. She released him. Brent groaned in frustration. She quickly bent over and took him into her mouth.

"Damn!" Was all he could say as her warm tongue slid all the way down him member. Lissette's head bobbed taking all of him down her throat. She flexed the muscles giving him a firm squeeze. Brent held on to her hair as she put an oral work on him that rivaled any he had ever received before. He felt himself cumming and gripped her hair even harder making her immobile. Lissette did not struggle she eased into the sensation as his essence filled her mouth and throat. When he was done he lessened his hold on her hair, but pulled her up for a kiss. They went at each other with a fervor that had her perched on cock in the blink of an eye.

"Didn't you just cum?" Lissette remarked as he poked her slippery opening.

"You know I did, but I want to cum again and again inside you, on you, with you."

"My my my sir. I think you might be addicted."

"Screw addiction. I am obsessed." With that he crashed his mouth against hers, and slid her down his pole.

Lissette's mouth formed an "O". I might be obsessed with his dick too. "Brent you feel so good."

"Do I, baby?" He nipped at her neck.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

"Then cum for me, baby. Cum for me." Brent worked his cock in Lissette trying to touch every nook and cranny. He wanted to own her soul.

The tell tale signs of her orgasm was approaching fast and hard. They both could feel it. Lissette closed her eyes and let go. Brent pinched her waist.

"Look at me."

Lissette shook her head no.

"I said look at me Lissette." He pinched her again.

She opened her eyes. "Pinch me again."

He complied looking at her watering eyes.

"Do it again! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Brent pinched her repeatedly and her pussy clamped down on his cock, and she hit that sensual octave. He lost himself on the last pinch as he came too, squeezing the flesh alongside her waist.

They fell over and snuggled up face to face. Brent looked down and Lissette's face. It read of exhaustion and contentment. Conflict resurfaced in his brain.

She is not yours. She is just for business. She already said she'd be one of your whores. I hate that word. What kind of woman agrees to be a prostitute? Not one that you can marry or have kids with that's for damn sure. So just fuck her one more time in the morning and call it a day. Why am I even spending the night? Wake her ass up fuck her and leave. Let her know what it really is like to be a whore.

Brent's mind raced like that until he fell asleep.

*******

Brent woke up to the sound of the shower. He smiled to himself remembering the events of last night. He walked to the bathroom with every intention to pee then join Lissette. The knock on the door and the announcement of room service diverted him. As he collected the meal and tipped the waiter, Lissette came out of the shower and got dressed.

Brent was disappointed to see her back in the maxi dress.

"Thanks for ordering breakfast."

"No problem. I figured you'd be ravenous since we skipped dinner last night."

"I ate."

Lissette laughed at his crude joke. She took the tray from him, and put it on the coffee table. He sat down beside her and poured them some coffee.

"So how do you take your coffee?"

"My file doesn't say?" She joked.

"No it does not." He smiled glad that she seemed to be taking a lighthearted tone about the dossier.

"Light and sweet."

He swung her legs over his thighs while they chatted and ate.

Out of, what seemed to be, the clear blue Lissette had an epiphany.

"You want a girlfriend, don't you?"

Brent stopped mid-fork. He was not expecting to be put on the spot, nor for her to appraise him. He blushed and stammered.

"No...I don't know. Maybe. Why do you say that?"

"I've been observing you. And for all your charm and money, you are lonely. Am I wrong?"

"No," he responded sadly.

"Why haven't you found someone, yet?"

"Honestly, I don't know."

"Yes you do. We all know why we are still single."

"What is your reason?"

"I don't want my heartbroken. So it is easier to not give it to any one."

"Okay. My issue is trust. It is hard to trust people when you're brought up in an environment where everybody has an agenda, and people are constantly backstabbing each other to get ahead."

"Hmm, I guess we are two sad lonely people who have adapted, if poorly, to avoid our issues."

"We don't have to be lonely. We could have each other." He gazed at her intently.

She returned the stare and spoke compassionately. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him like last night. "No we can't. Because you will always wonder if I agreed to be your girl so I could avoid making a living on my back. And I will not let myself love you, because I would constantly be thinking about all the girls you are fucking in library bathrooms."

Brent nodded as she spoke and stroked his hair. He knew what she said was true. The room went quiet as they each silently acknowledging how pleasant it was just sitting like this, but knowing they had a real world to get back to. Brent finally broke the stillness.

"Can I have you just one more time?" He didn't think in all his years he has ever asked. It was always assumed to be the natural order of things. Women wanted to be with him.

"What do you mean one more time?" Lissette was put off by the possibility of never being with him again.

"When you start work I can no longer fuck you. From then on it will be strictly an employer employee relationship."

"Well then Mr. Mercedes, let's make this the best parting ever."

*******

When Brent walked into the bedroom from the shower he almost came seeing her. Lissette on her knees with her hands together as if in prayer. She made sure her joined palms nestled right between her breasts, giving him quite a show. She put on her most innocent face.

"Please sir, will you fuck me? Fuck me hard 'til I can't walk? Fuck me 'til I'm speechless? I want to cream all over your hard cock. I want to feel it throbbing in my hot aching pussy. Can you satisfy me, sir, please?" Lissette shifted side to side rubbing her clit between her clenched thighs.

Her words had a motivating effect on him, plus watching her bring herself to orgasm tipped him over the edge. He dragged her to the bed and shoved his dick into her, stretching her pussy. Damn she is still tight. She yielded to his strength as he directed the tempo of their copulation. She hooked her ankles over his ass, spreading herself even wider. She tugged and pulled at his hair as he kissed her deeply. Lissette moaned and bucked her pelvis against his. Brent relished the sounds of her saying his name as her brought her to a climax.

He pulled her hair back to tilt her heads upward so he could look into her face as he claimed her.

"Lissette I fucking own you. You belong to me. Fuck the rules. I will have you anytime I please. You hear me."

Lissette shook her head from side to side. As delirious with pleasure as she was, she could not agree with him. He slammed into her harder.

"Yes, Lissette, yes, Fucking yes." He came pinching her waist again. That side flesh was becoming a sweet spot for him.

She shrieked at the introduction of pain. It pushed her over the edge and she came saying no.

Brent was determined to change her mind. He withdrew himself from her pussy and introduced his tongue, lapping the rivulets of liquid trickling from her. Lissette tried to slide away, but he held her firm. She orgasmed repeatedly. Brent only stopped after she begged and begged. Her face was bathed in tears. He kissed and licked them away. Lissette was too weak to stop him. He laid his head on her chest and sucked her nipples. His other hand played with her sopping hole. That is how they fell asleep.

They were awoken by an alarm on Brent's cellphone. He had a meeting, which he had to be to in half an hour. He told her to go back to sleep. When Lissette finally woke up and got herself together she went down stairs to make inquiries about transportation. The concierge told her that it had already been arranged. He is a chivalrous beast. She put her hands in her purse to get her iPod and found two grand in an envelope. And a sneaky bastard. She looked at the money trying to decide if she should be offended. How can you get upset when you told him you was going to be his whore. That's what whores get, paid for sex.

Despite her trying to reason with herself she was still somewhat pissed. She sat in the car vowing to keep everything professional between them from now on.

Elektrical
Elektrical
378 Followers
12