All Comments on 'The Stable Ch. 05'

by Elektrical

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Holy Moley"

Nooooooo! This was so good and to short ! I am addicted to this story love the unexpected. For the sake of humanity HURRY with the update!!!

Decadent Dessert

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I want her dad to find out what Lissette has been doing but then again I don't.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago
holy sh!t!!

Damn, I just about drooled all over my keyboard, I hope you update this soon,

I hope they deal with Brent soon before he ruins her life and that of her family.

I can't believe I cheered for crazy when I first started reading this story, Thank you for the twist and turns.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 11 years ago
You have officially lost me as a reader with this story.

Too many men in Lissette's stable. I thought this was going to be a love story a few chapters back.....then it went left. Home girl is a straight up skank and you took Brent's character from an understandably jealous lover to an abusive nutso. It's becoming drawn out and choppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only in a story....

A whore cunt is out of this WORLD!!! I agree with first poster you've lost me to! Too many guys in and out of that. As for Brent DAMN!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
worth the wait

She worked at a brothel! Of course she saw other men. Please update soon.... love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
U have lost me as a reader

I don't get how u take so long just to ruin a really good story. Do u even know where u want to take this story? It doesn't seem like it. Ur going into so many directions with Lissette that don't mix. Sad, becuz I actually liked the story and would constantly check to see if it had been updated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No

You didn't lose me. I admit I really thought she was going to be with Brent but I like James. Hopefully she cools down with the sex with other dudes while she is with him because that would be so wrong of her. He's a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still loving it!

She is in a crazy love triangle and I hope she doesn't pick the abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yeahhhhh

You lost me as a reader when you turned Lissette into a victim! why??? Her and Brent would have been a great albeit unconventional story but now he`s an abuser so thats pretty much shot. Lissette the nympho prostitute and James the gross rich guy who she leases her pussy in exchange for taking care of her. oh and dont forget he heroically saves her from getting beat up by her ex-pimp Brent.... smhhh and to think I was excited for this update, I`m done with this story.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 11 years ago
huhhh?

This confuses me. I really want to like Lisette, I'm trying to find redeeming qualities in her character, but I can't!!! Not one! Smh, and don't get me started on the men in this story, they're honestly depicted as pigs and I also cannot find anything redeemable about them. While it's discouraging, I'm gonna stick it out and try and see where this may lead because I really liked the start!! I just don't see where you're going with this..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are talented

You can really write! I love this story. People always want the girl to be with the bad guy, the character you created with Brent was all wrong for the Character of Lissette. James is perfect because he is what her bruised psyche needs. Tender love and care.

mimi186mimi186almost 11 years ago
I'm undecided

I liked Lissette and Brent, but when he became really violent that obviously made me want her to not be with Brent. But I'm not convinced with Lissette and James, I'm just not seeing it. I'll read more when it's posted but I'm really not sure if I'm liking this story now. I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovvvve

I'm loving all the twist and turns of this story.... But I would love to know how sette and fleet hooked up that could be and awesome story

cumonmi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You got me!

To be honest, I didn't think I would like this series. But in 90 minutes I became hooked. I'm kinda in love with James, iffy about Fleet ( but kinda like him) and seriously disappointed in Brent... He was hot and cute but now he is an abusive psycho.

As for Sette.... I'm so mixed on her. I like her, but then she has all these men.... IDK. YOU ARE OUTDOING YOURSELF! Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching NCIS;LA in the background while reading this and you described James and I looked up and Agent Callan was being all hot.......nice coincidence. Yeah, he could grow taller.... Love the story. Please keep writing, I am really enjoying this. I like Lissette, I am tired of apologetic women. She isn't one and I like her for that. Well done......I am enjoying this.......

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
this shit is too perfect

Please continue I love this story

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 9 years ago

Please finish this story. It is so good!! Does Lissette end up with james or crazy Brent?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
addicted

Oh come on, please finish it....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
People Acting Like Brent Was a Good Person to Begin With

Honestly. Since the very beginning Brent was a massive fucking creeper. He harassed her on the street in his car, followed her into the library bathroom and fucked her like a cheap whore, was aggressive - hell, fucking borderline abusive then - and was an indecisive, emotionally unstable dickwad! How the fuck did it seem like a good idea for Lissette to end up with him? For fuck's sake, he stalked and raped her before even officially hit her, and there was supposed to be a relationship between the two? A non-abusive one that was endgame? Fuck all that.

James's character was desperately needed to add some kind of real affection in her life. Fleet's plotline with her seems kind of unnecessary, but we have yet to see how that plays out.

And honestly, people are getting so angry at the fact she had a lot of sex for no reason. Like, why? Having lots of sex doesn't make a girl unworthy of love and a decent fucking relationship.

Anyways, I'm done. It's been years since you updated, but I'm waiting on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please finish Please!!!!

bigsweets25bigsweets25over 8 years ago
the end is neede

please finish the suspense is killing me, some how i like james for lissette please dnt make me wait in vain..................Patiently waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still wondering and waiting.

I really liked this story. Please continue. I'm wondering and waiting.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 7 years ago
more

Please this is damn good I've read it multiple times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous