The Stalker Ch. 04

Story Info
Young Kass drops by for a hot afternoon.
2k words
4.8
22.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of someone knocking on my back door snapped me out of my daydreaming about what I'd seen my new client doing a year and a half ago. I got up, went to the door, opened it, and was delighted to find that my visitor was a lovely young lady named Kass. She lived just down the street from me and I'd known her for ages. During her senior year in high school she wasn't doing well and I wound up tutoring her at her mother's request. I didn't intend for it to happen, but we wound up becoming lovers and had been seeing each other occasionally ever since. She often dropped by in the afternoon.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied.

Kass was a very attractive young woman. She was only about five feet tall and had soft, fine brown hair, cut shoulder-length. She was eighteen, but looked younger, and still had a slim, almost boyish body. She had on a dark blue blouse with loose sleeves, and white shorts, held up by a dark blue belt. Her legs were very good, as was her bottom. She and I had enjoyed some incredible times together.

I stepped closer to her, slipped my arms around her, pulled her against me, and covered her lips with mine. I pressed my middle against her, wanting her to feel the swelling that had begun there.

Kass pulled out of my arms when the kiss ended. She stepped back, breathing hard and gazed at me with desire in her eyes. I stepped toward her again and this time when I pulled her into my arms, her body molded itself to mine. Her mouth opened and her tongue lashed into my mouth.

While we kissed, I managed to maneuver us out of the kitchen, into the living room, and to the sofa. I would have much preferred to go to the bedroom, but I didn't want to take the time right then. I sat down on the sofa and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her again and opened her blouse while I did, baring her small, but remarkably beautiful breasts. Though tiny, they were wonderfully shaped and jutted proudly from Kass's chest. She had dark, eminently suckable nipples, which had begun to emerge. I pulled one into my mouth while the lovely young woman groaned and her hands tangled in my hair.

"Yeah!" she moaned. "Kiss them! Oh, God, yeah! Kiss my breasts!"

Soon both her nipples were hard as rocks and her breathing was ragged. Kass pulled my face to hers and kissed me again. "Make love to me!" she gasped when the kiss ended. "Please! I want you to make love to me!"

Her snug bottom was squirming against my rigid cock, which felt as if it was going to explode. I slid my hands up her firm, smooth legs and opened her belt and the waist of her shorts.

Kass's hands went to the waist of my pants and fumbled them open. Then I stood up and my pants dropped around my feet. Her hand moved inside my underpants and wrapped around my cock.

With shaking hands I pushed Kass's shorts and underpants down and she stepped out of them. Then I slid my hand up between her legs, onto her pussy, and found it soaking wet. I rubbed my fingers over her clit.

Kass groaned and pressed against me. "God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she groaned. She squeezed my cock.

I sat down on the sofa. Kass moved so her slim legs were astraddle mine and her sparse forest of light brown hair was in front of my face. I bent forward and began kissing her tasty pussy.

"Ahh! Gahh!" Kass groaned. She shoved her hips forward and ground her middle against my mouth while my tongue lashed her. "Yeah! Eat me! Yeah! Do it!"

As much as I enjoyed eating her, I didn't do it long. I finally grasped her hips, urging her down onto me.

As she lowered herself, Kass guided my swollen cock to her soaking-wet opening, then she sank onto it, murmuring with delight as it began entering her.

I received incredibly sweet sensations when my cock slid into the teenager. Kass's pussy was as tight as a virgin's. I clutched her ass and hauled her down onto me while wild feelings raced through me.

After I was all the way in her, Kass leaned forward and pressed her bare breasts against my face. I sucked her nipples and lashed them with my tongue.

"Nnaahh!" she groaned. Her hips started to rock, whipping my erection around inside her. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Wuhh!" she grunted, counting cadence for her her thrusting hips. Her arms locked around my neck, mashing my face against her bare chest. "Wah! Wahh! Wahhh!" she cried, shuddering and shaking, as a wild orgasm exploded through her.

I felt the walls of Kass's channel milking my cock. "Yeah! Take it! Take it!" I groaned when my spewing come bathed her insides.

We remained on the sofa, locked together, clutching each other, after we finished, letting our bodies calm. Finally, Kass leaned back, smiled at me, then she kissed me. "God, that was fantastic!" she gushed.

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" I replied while my softening cock slipped from her still-quivering hole. Kass gave a little shudder when the shrinking organ left her body. I kissed her and she snuggled against me.

After a while, having her on my lap began to have an effect on me once more. Kass felt it and squirmed on my lap. "My God!" she exclaimed. "Are...are you getting hard again?"

I was, so I nodded. "It looks that way," I said.

The lovely young woman sitting in my lap stretched, then she kissed me. "I need to go to the bathroom before we do anything else," she said after the kiss ended. She stood up.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom when you're done," I said.

"Neat!" Kass replied. She disappeared down the hallway, headed for the bathroom.

After she left the room, I walked down the hallway into my bedroom and laid down on the bed. In a few minutes, Kass appeared in the bedroom and plunked down next to me on my bed. Her hand slid down my belly and found my cock, which was still half-hard. "Oohh!" she purred, "I like this! You're ready for me!"

I shuddered as her hand gently slid up and down on my cock, making it harder and harder with every gentle stroke. What she was doing to my cock felt very good!

Kass bent forward and, before I realized what she intended to do, I felt my cock sliding into her mouth. Overwhelming feelings of passion rolled over me as the lovely young woman's mouth slid up and down my twitching pole.

Kass finally stopped sucking me, but kept hold of my cock. "God, I love this!" she groaned, squeezing my swollen shaft. She moved atop me and lowered herself on my erection.

I could barely comprehend how wonderful it felt to be deep inside Kass's hot snug opening again. My hips surged up off the bed and I grabbed her lean hips and held her against me as my cock lunged into her.

"God! You make me feel so good!" Kass groaned as I shoved my erection up into her. My fervent movements made her petite breasts bob and had her body quaking. "God! Oh, God! Oh, Wow! Is this ever good!"

I continued to ram up into her. All my pent up energy was about to release and I knew it. I pulled the gorgeous young woman down and locked my lips to hers.

"Mmpphh! Mmpphh!" Kass groaned. She began shuddering and her hips began writhing wildly as a ferocious orgasm exploded through her. "Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!"

I came, too, and when I did, my quivering body released another surging flood of my warm effluent into Kass's quavering hole, filling her to overflowing.

When we finished, Kass, still lying atop me, kissed me softly. "I can't believe how good making love with you is!" she whispered breathlessly, "You're the best! The absolute best!" She kissed me again.

"It really is nice of you to say that," I told her. "I feel the same way about you." I rolled her off me, then I slid atop her and captured one of her nipples between my lips.

When I began teasing her nipples with my lips and tongue, Kass squirmed and moaned as luxuriant feelings spread through her body once more. "Again?" she squealed. "Oh, God, I can't believe it! Jesus, you're the horniest man in the world!"

I let her nipple slip from my lips and looked at her. "You want me to stop?" I asked. "I can if all this is too much for you."

Kass shook her head and pressed my head back to her breast. "No! Never! Never!" she exclaimed. Her body twisted sinuously as passion flooded it. "Don't ever stop! You make me feel so good! I love it!"

My hands roved over Kass's smooth skin, teasing her, inflaming her need. She murmured constantly and groaned softly when I touched a particularly sensitive spots on her anatomy.

"I need you! Please! Don't...Oh!...don't tease me! Please!" Kass begged, her body arching and straining. "Take me! Please! Take me!"

I re-positioned myself and, as if guided by unseen forces, my rigid penis slipped into her soaking wet cunt.

"Yeah! That's it!" Kass groaned when she felt me enter her again. She locked her legs behind mine and pressed herself against me. "God!"

I began thrusting into her, experiencing wondrous sensations as my cock probed deep into her slim body. The milking action of the walls of her pussy on my impaling shaft sent shudder after shudder of joy through me.

"Kass! Oh! Oh! Yeah!" I groaned when, once again, I began erupting into her.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Give it to me! Yeah! Oh, yeah! So hot! Oh! Ohh! Ohh!" the quaking teenager cried, her body straining, as orgasm swept once more through her lithe, lovely form. "Uh! Uh! Uh!"

"I wish I could stay longer, but I have to get home," Kass said once we finished. She giggled. "Mom's been seeing a new guy and she's having him over for dinner tonight so I can meet him." She smiled at me and caressed my face gently with her fingers. "I think, maybe, she's getting serious about him."

I found the news moderately distressing. Kass wasn't the only member of that particular family I'd been sleeping with. Her lovely, full-bodied mother, Louanne, was another of my lovers. If she had found someone else, it looked like I might be out of the picture.

"Don't look so sad," Kass said. "You still have me." She knew I was sleeping with her mother but, fortunately for Kass and me, Louanne had no idea her daughter and I were having an affair.

I kissed her softly. "I know," I said. "And I guess I am a little sad, but your mother's a really wonderful person. It would be nice if she could find someone she could really love."

Kass studied me, looking a little surprised. "You really mean that, don't you?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course I do," I said. "I'm pretty sure your mother knows there's no chance she and I would ever get together. I've certainly never expressed that intention. Why shouldn't she have someone who really cares for her in her life?"

Kass kissed me again. "You're really a neat guy," she said softly. She slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When she finished cleaning up, she returned carrying her clothes, which we'd left lying in the living room, and began getting dressed while I watched. I enjoy watching a pretty woman dress almost as much as I enjoy watching one getting undressed.

Once Kass had her clothes on, she leaned over and kissed me, then was gone. I had several hours before I had to pick up Jill Thompson, so I decided to put them to good use and get a rest. I set my alarm clock, laid back, and went to sleep.