The Stalker Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Katrina went limp and her legs fell away from me. She lay there, lovely and flushed. I slid up next to her and lay on my side, facing her. She really was a hellcat in the sack! "I guess she's not an Ice Princess!" I thought as I laid there, looking at her.

Katrina stirred and opened her eyes. "God, Mike, that was unreal!" she whispered. "I haven't been eaten that good in ages!" She rolled on her side, putting her back to me.

I molded my body to hers spoon-fashion and put my arm around her. I reached over her and I squeezed one of her perfect, firm, little breasts.

"Oh, God, that feels nice," she murmured and shuddered.

We laid like that for a while, resting. Finally, Katrina slipped out of my arms and sat up in the bed. "I need to get cleaned up," she said softly. She slipped out of bed, walked to the door, then turned and smiled at me. "Don't go away, now," she said. "I'll be terribly disappointed if you do."

"I'm not leaving, no way!" I exclaimed.

It seemed to take a long time for her to get cleaned up, so I went to check on her. She was in the bathroom, soaking in the tub, when I walked in. She smiled when I appeared in the bathroom doorway.

"I wondered how long it would take you to decide to come and see where I was," she said. "I hope you don't mind, I needed a soak."

I stood there, smiling. "I don't mind," I said. I walked to the tub and sank to my knees next to it. "Would you like some help with your bath?" I asked her.

"I'd love some!" Katrina replied.

I picked up the washcloth, got it all sudsy, and began washing her. The minute my hand touched her skin, Katrina began making soft, purring sounds. My hand moved between her legs and her moans grew more passionate. Then she stiffened and began quivering. Her hand locked around my arm.

"Oh! Ohh! Ohh!" she cried, trembling wildly, making the water in the bathtub roil, as I continued rubbing her middle, causing her to have what looked like a pretty powerful orgasm.

When Katrina finished coming, I helped her get out of the tub, dried her off, then led her to her bedroom.

Back in the bedroom, she laid down on the king-sized bed, watching wide-eyed, as I laid down next to her. My hands began to move over her flesh and my lips went to her nipples. From the sounds she was uttering, I was sure I was making her feel even better than I had in the bathtub.

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes!" Katrina cried as I continued to drive her wild with need. My fingers probed her pussy and her hips rose off the bed. I slipped one finger slowly into her and her hips rose, welcoming my incursion I was making her feel good again!

Finally, I rolled atop her and his hard cock pressed against her belly I lifted my hips and lowered them and felt the head of my cock pressing at her vaginal lips. Inexorably, I began forcing myself into her.

As my swollen wand slipped slowly into her, Katrina clawed at me and continued making wild, feral sounds.

I finally managed to get all of my cock into her. For a while, I lay on her, not moving.

"Fuck me! Please!" Katrina begged.

I began moving and felt wonderful feelings began to grow and swell through my body.

After only a few strokes, Katrina exploded again. "Yes! Oh, yes! It's happening! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Uh! Uhh!" she cried, her body spasming wildly, as she experienced another powerful orgasm.

When Katrina came, so did I. I groaned loudly as another batch of my hot cream jetted into her.

After we finished, we once again laid in each other's arms, resting. After a while, Katrina got to her knees, grasped my still-limp penis in her hand, and began to stroke it. I groaned and my hips squirmed and twisted on the bed. What she was doing to me felt wonderful!

Katrina kissed my swollen pole and my groans got even louder. "Myn God, you're making me crazy!" I cried. "Jesus, that feels good!"

While her tiny hands stroked my cock, Katrina captured the tip between her lips and licked the slit there with her tongue. It drove me wild. My hips rose off the bed, forcing my shaft deeper into her mouth.

"I'm gonna come! Oh, God, Katrina! I'm gonna come!" I groaned. I grabbed her head, holding her mouth over my cock as my hot cream spurted into her mouth. "Ahh! Oh, God!" I cried.

Katrina swallowed my spurting goo, then, when I was finished, she stretched out on the bed next to me, facing me. I hugged her against me and she snuggled into the circle of my arms.

After we'd laid in each other's arms for a while, Katrina slid her small hand between us, cupped my penis, and began stroking it gently.

"Do you think you can make love to me again?" she whispered.

"God, yes!" I replied.

Katrina continued stroking my shaft. "It's getting hard," she giggled softly. "Want to do something about it?"

"You better believe I do!" I exclaimed. I wanted her desperately, maybe even more than I had before.

Katrina pushed me onto my back, then rolled on top of me. She raised her hips and the warmth and heat of her vagina once again engulfed my cock as she lowered herself onto it.

"Ahh!" I groaned.

Katrina rode me, gently, but insistently for a while, smiling down at me, her face flushed with passion. Then she raised her hips and let my cock slip out of her. She reached between us and took it in her hand. "I want you in my ass this time!" she said, her voice urgent. "Would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"My God, Katrina! Yes!" I groaned. I could feel her positioning the head of my steel-hard cock against her tiny rear opening. Then she began lowering herself on me. I'd never, ever, felt anything like this! I'd never been in anything as tight as Katrina's bottom.

"Yeah!" Katrina hissed, her body quivering, as my cock slid into her snug rear orifice. "Damn, that feels nice! It's been so long!" Once my cock was all the way in her bottom, she began moving slowly.

I shuddered. The sensations I was experiencing were unbelievable! Nothing I'd ever experienced in my life came close to feeling like this did! I desperately needed to come! "Gonna come! Oh, shit, Katrina, I'm gonna come!" I cried. "I can't wait!"

"Come, then! Please!" Katrina cried, "Do it! Come in my ass!"

It was as if her words pulled a trigger inside me. "Yeah! Oh, shit! Yeah!" I cried, hosing her rectum with powerful spurts of my torrid cream.

Katrina went crazy, her body rocking wildly, her hips squirming. "Eeyyee! Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!" she screamed. Her motions were so frantic, and the grip of her ass on my cock so tight, it felt as if she were going to tear my organ from my body.

Much later, as satisfied as I'd ever been in my life, I was dressed and ready to go back to my dorm. Katrina walked me to the door, wearing a silky bathrobe. At the door, we kissed longingly.

Katrina clung to me. "Would you like to keep seeing me?" she asked after our passionate kiss ended.

"You better believe I would!" I replied.

**********

I saw her every chance I got after that night. As far as I knew, her husband had no idea what was going on, or if he did, he didn't care. Our affair only ended after I graduated and moved out of the town where the college was located.

I wasn't sure why I was thinking about Katrina, who I hadn't seen in almost twenty years. I got up, went out in the kitchen, and got myself another cup of coffee. Tonight sure was a lot less thrilling than the night before had been.

12